The End♥

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one’s POv

“Hyung why are you so pale?” Hongbin asked when he sat in front of Jaehwan; who seemed so lost in his own thoughts.

“hyung!” Hongbin called again and this time Jaehwan looked at Hongbin smiling. “Oh I didn’t see that you are coming, sorry. What were you talking about?” He asked but Hongbin frowned.

“Hyung what is wrong with you?” Hongbin asked but Jaehwan shook his head. “Nothing much, the work is just too tiring that’s all.” He said and started to eat his own food. “You know that I’m here for you and you can trust me, don’t you?” Hongbin said and Jaehwan abandoned his chopsticks on the table and pulled his hair.

“I’m stupid Hongbinnie, I shouldn’t have accepted Wonshik’s confession.”

“it’s been a month hyung and every day you tell me same sentence, do you even like him?” Hongbin asked and Jaehwan looked at him with disbelieve. “you know I love him, I’m just so worried, he… he is so sweet, treats me well but all I think is him leaving me for a pretty girl.” Jaehwan said making Hongbin frown.

“why do you think like that? Has he done something?” Hongbin asked.

“as I told you, he is sweet we talk every night about everything and I must add that he had changed a lot, he is more focused on his job and he is doing great. I’m starting to get use to his presence in my life and those little gestures; I want to run away so that I don’t fall deeper in his love trap” Jaehwan said and made Hongbin to smile.

“Hyung I guess you need to think carefully about it, he was your crush and now your boyfriend, it’s nice and I know you are worried about his player side, you knew this and accepted his offer so believe in him”

“I… I wanted to be his lover even if it would hurt my feelings, like an experiment I guess.” Jaehwan looked at Hongbin who rolled his eyes. “So; act like the one who sees it as an life experience, don’t get involve so much.” He said and Jaehwan nodded. “I should get back to my office, see you later bin ah.” He said and went away.

Hongbin was thinking hard about whole situation, it was nice having someone you like by your side, like Taekwoon who has started living in his apartment whole past week telling him how he loved the place, but for Wonshik and Jaehwan’s case things were different, Hongbin sighed and started to play with his food somehow losing his appetite.

“What is wrong Hongbin ah.” It was Taekwoon who was looking straight at Hongbin’s direction.

“As Wonshik’s closest friend, has he ever been in love?” Hongbin asked and Taekwoon frowned. “Why are you asking?”

“Just answer me hyung.” Hongbin protested and Taekwoon nodded. “Well, he sure has fallen in love, and it happened when we were teenager, and that girl became his first girlfriend but things didn’t work out so they broke up then he entered the college and he met Mina, they started to date, Wonshik was sure that they were meant to be together, they dated for three years and he was madly in love with her, but suddenly Mina got married without even breaking up with Wonshik and gave birth to her first baby after six months.”

“So…she…!”

“Yep she was cheating on Wonshik whole this time, first Wonshik thought that the baby was his and got frustrated, but after DNA test everything around Wonshik collapsed, he changed and chose to be a player, but I’m sure he is serious about Jaehwan.” Taekwoon smiled.

 “are you sure?” Hongbin asked.

“You sound like Jaehwan’s mom.” Taekwoon laughed.

“He has done so much for me and I should be cautious about the all possibilities.” Hongbin said and Taekwoon nodded. “I’m sure that Wonshik is serious because Jaehwan is the first person that Wonshik has talked about since Mina, so don’t worry, let them sort the things out.” Taekwoon suggested and Hongbin nodded.

“Just don’t worry, he likes Mr. Lee and he won’t hurt him, I should get back to my office now, see you.” Taekwoon winked and grabbed his tray leaving Hongbin behind, heading toward his office.

Hongbin was in his office getting ready for home, when he got a massage from Taekwoon that he was waiting for him in the parking lot.

 “Hello there.” Taekwoon stated when Hongbin sat in the car.

“hi” Hongbin said but to his surprise Taekwoon came forward and kissed the latter passionately.

“hyung, someone might see us, it’s not good.” Hongbin protested but Taekwoon shook his head. “You are my boyfriend and it’s ok if they see us, I’m happy and I hope that your happy.” Taekwoon stated making Hongbin smile.

Jaehwan was busy sorting the files on his desktop when a knock came and with his “come in” someone entered the room, he looked up and he was so surprise to see Wonshik smiling.

“Oh hi, how are you?” Jaehwan asked not looking directly at Wonshik.

“fine; I just came to meet you.” Wonshik said and approached the latter and sat on the desk right in front of Jaehwan making him to turn red. “Hey, I had documents under your .” Jaehwan stated shoving Wonshik to side, but Wonshik took the latter’s hand in his and smiled at Jaehwan’s confused face, “Hyung let’s go out tonight.” He stated. “I..I…don’t know I guess I have some works to do so… I can’t go out with you.” Jaehwan reasoned making Wonshik to frown.

“hyung, you’ve worked so much please let’s go out.” Wonshik insisted and Jaehwan had no other choice but to give in, it was when his phone started to ring.

“Oh Hyukjae hyung how are you?” Jaehwan smiled sheepishly and forgot about the whole situation between himself and Wonshik and the fact that the latter was watching him with frown.

“you want to come and visit me, tonight?” Jaehwan turned to Wonshik.”hyung hold on for a minute.”

“Wonshik-ah it’s my brother he and his boyfriend are planning to visit me tonight is it ok to go out some other time?” he asked but Wonhsik shook his head smiling. “Ask them to come with us; it will be fun seeing your brother and all.” Wonshik asked but Jaehwan protested. “You are broke Wonshik, it’s not nice to make you pay for us all.” Jaehwan said but Wonshik took the cellphone, “Hello Huyng, I’m Wonshik, I’ve been planning on taking Jaehwan hyung out tonight it would be great if you could tag along.” Wonshik listened then turned to Jaehwan.”Well I’m the guy, thank you hyung. I’ll let Jaehwan send you the address, see you.” Wonshik gave the phone to its owner and smiled.

“It’ll be hard for you Wonshik-ah; you have to let me pay for their dinner.”Jaehwan said but Wonshik shook his head taking Jaehwan’s hand in his and helping latter to stand up, then he put his other hand on the shorter male’s waist. “I’ve sold my car and bout a cheaper one today so I’m not broke anymore, and I had some other news, I’ll tell you after dinner ok?” Wonshik said and Jaehwan nodded then the taller man took the latter’s chin and kissed him full on the lips.

“I’ll see you in an hour.” Wonshik said and quitted the room. Jaehwan took a big amount of his hair pulling them so he could be woken up from this nightmare.

“I’ve been busy with my job during this month, and my brother got himself a housemate and more importantly his boss, that’s cool.” Hyukjae stated smiling at his brother and Wonshik.

“I’m not his boss anymore, I quit but then I restarted my job as employee not boss.” Wonshik stated and Hyukjae frowned. “Because of your mother?” he asked and Wonshik nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter