Meetings

When things get serious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Taekwoon was the heir of Jung Company, he was 27 years old and educated in business management ready to take a good care of the company, but he had a small problem and that was his cousin Kim Wonshik who was younger also other heir, because company was inherited to Jung sibling which meant Taekwon’s dad and Wonshik’s mom.

All of the directors of company knew that Taekwon had the higher possibility on getting the job after his father's retirement but after Taekwoon’s father’s sudden death his aunt was against it and asked for a fair competition between his son Wonshik and Taekwoon to set the main CEO of the company. Wonshik was Taekwoon’s best friend so he hated challenging the latter to compete with him to get the position but all his aunt asked was to make his son more responsible so he agreed.

“Hyung I don’t want this job and you can have it all for yourself” Wonshik said winking at the waitress in the restaurant where two had decided to meet.

“I’m afraid that you’ll lose all the credit cards and your car and your suite if you don’t agree with my decision” Taekwon said with straight face.

“What is wrong with you Leo hyung? I can’t lose my life” Wonshik protested.

“Then come to office tomorrow morning and I’ll tell you what to do” Taekwoon said standing up from his seat putting the exact amount of the price and the tip on the table.

“And as much as you love it, stop playing around “He said and walked out of the restaurant and asked for his car, meanwhile Wonshik was in deep thoughts of his misery beginning from tomorrow.

***

Taekwon was in his room getting ready for his new day of work when his mom entered “honey did you call your cousin? “Taekwon looked at his mother with questioning look.

“Your aunt called and told me that Wonshik has agreed to do the competition” Mrs. Jung said.

“Good, he is doing the right thing after all” Leo told his mom and was ready to go when his mother stopped him “do you think it’s a good idea? He has been playing around whole this time but you were working hard to achieve your goal it’s not fair honey “Mrs. Jung told him but Leo just smiled.

” I’ve done all of them because I loved my job but he is not like me and it’s really fair if he could win over me during this year without any experience” he said and kissed his mom goodbye then he called the latter and told him to meet him at company before starting the engine.

 

***

“Lee Jaehwan, get your out of the bed, it’s your big day” Lee Hyukjae called pulling the young man out of the bed.

“Just five minute hyung” Jaehwan yawned and went back to the bed.

Hyukjae was pissed so he slapped the boy’s real hard. “You need to wash up and eat before going out now wake up” he shouted and made the younger to run to bathroom. Hyukjae was happy about his job when he heard Jaehwan’s whining “Hyung is a meanieee” Jaehwan was singing in the bathroom, Hyukjae just laughed and went out to prepare breakfast for his brother.

Jaehwan was in the kitchen eating his breakfast when hyukjae sat in front of him with his cup of coffee.

Jaehwan looked at him”don’t you need to be prepared for your job?” Jaehwan asked and Hyukjae shook his head.

“I took the day off, I have things to do so get ready in 10 minutes I’ll take you there” Hyukjae said washing his mug and went to get ready.

***

“Sir the job candidates are ready for the interview should I let them in?” the secretary said and Leo smiled “yes please.” He said and entered to interview room where the other interviewers were waiting for him.

He just bowed and sat on his chair, after one minute beautiful girl entered and bowed “Hi, my name is Jung Eunji and I’m 24 majored in business management “ she sat on the chair which was located in front of everyone. After questioning her and getting the answer they dismissed her and told her that they would call her.

One hour passed and only two boys were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter