Park Jinyoung

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung was woken up to his slumber by the greeting of the sunlight. He groaned while stretching. He immediately checked his phone and saw the time. It was already 7am and he only got 30 minutes to prepare before his class starts. Jinyoung curser through his breath and hurried to the bathroom.

Arrived at his classroom, he was relieved that he was 5 minutes early before his class starts. He sat at his usual spot, in which near the window, and got his books ready. Jinyoung was stressed due to the event yesterday. And he still can't forget how Jaebum invited him at the club and ditched. What a cruel friend he has. Apparently, speak of the devil, Jaebum arrived just a minute after Jinyoung arrived. Jaebum immediately spotted his best friend and sat next to him comfortably. Jinyoung looked at him with daggers.

"How dare you ditch me last night after you invited me to that stupid club."

"Jinyoung-ah, I'm sorry. I somehow got carried away talking to my friend." Jaebum said in an apologetic tone.

"Whatever, you idiot. Sorry ain't enough. Ask someone to go with you next time. I will not go there anymore and what's worse is I almost got harassed yesterday." Jinyoung said crankily.

"Dude, for real? You almost got harassed? By who? Oh my god. I'm so sorry, I will not bring you there again." he apologized for the second time.

"Well, that boy Tuan laid a hand, wait no, my ear while whispering disguting words towards me. Can you believe that? What an creep." He said while doing exagerrated hand gestures.

"What the , Jinyoung. The most famous guy in our school made a move on you?!" Jaebum asked, suprised by his best friend's story. Jinyoung nodded.

"So what did you do next? I bet you almost strangled him." he continued.

"Good thing I didn't strangle him. I was at the urge to strangle you first for leaving me there alone."

"Heck Nyoung, I already said sorry. You're in college already. You can take care of yourself. So how was it? Did his made you ?" Jaebum said as he whispered his question.

"WHAT THE HOLY ! OF COURSE NOT." Jinyoung shouted and curious stares was at him. Good thing their teacher was still not there.

"Relax, I'm just kidding." Jaebum said trying to hide his laugh. Jinyoung just sighed and shrugged Jaebum off. Class started when their professor came in.

Time ticks by and It was already lunch. Mark was on the cafeteria. Jackson quickly joined Mark in the table. Jackson, without hesitation, grabbed his chopsticks and ate his lunch like a hyena. He noticed that Mark was quiet all the time before they even got to the cafeteria. Well, not that Mark talks a lot. He was just not normal today. Jackson decided to break the silence.

"Still troubled because you didn't get the nerd yesterday night?" Jackson saidas he sipped his soup.

"What? Of course not. I know that he was interested in me. He was just playing hard to get." He replied.

"Really? After he kicked your shin so hard and called you a useless paperclip? Come on, man. Just accept that he has no interest in you." he said without hesitation and laughed.

"Just wait Jacks, I'm gonna get that nerd fall in love with me in just three weeks." Mark said as if assuring himself instead of Jackson.

"Whatever. But I swear, man. That nerd's hard. And who even uses the insult a useless paperclip? Gosh he must hate you just based on the insult." Jackson replied still laughing while seeing his best friend's tragic face.

"Shut the up and just eat. Or I'll steal your soup." Mark said bitterly. Jackson quickly protected his soup like a kid.

Later after that, Mark doesn't have a schedule of class after lunch. As he walked, he saw Jinyoung at the locker area and quickly approached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter