Meeting Him At The Club

The Bet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet Mark Tuan. The most handsome guy in the school campus. Being good looking is an advantage for him. He got the phone number of almost all girls and guys in the campus. Everyone labeled him as the "bad boy". Well really. He is. Mark is a boy. He can easily pick up girls and even guys to sleep with him. Of course, who wouldn't agree to have not with him? He's jusit so damn gorgeous. Or so almost everyone thought.

Mark and his best friend, Jackson, was walking in the hallway. Mark was holding his skateboard on his right hand while Jackson was beside Mark, arm's wrapped on his friend's shoulders. Everyone was looking at them. Some would greet them and others would say flirty words at them. Well, almost everyone.

"Man, this people would never stop." Jackson said as he sighed, getting bored by this daily routine.

"Just walk Jacks. Besides it's not even our fault that we're y as . So, club tonight?" He said to his friend as they passed through the lockers, girls and guys still looking at them with dreamy eyes.

Meanwhile, while putting his books on the locker, he heard what Mark said.

"Ugh, those boys again." he said bitterly through his thoughts.

Park Jinyoung, the one who cursed the guys in his thoughts, also called the school nerd. He is just a plain, ordinary student who excels in most subjects. Jinyoung is the type of guy who will just talk if you are his close friend or he needs anything from you. In other words, an introvert. He doesn't like to hang out unless it's Jaebum, his best friend. Jinyoung also dislikes the cocky attitude of Mark. Good thing that no one knows (except Jaebum of course) that he hates Mark. Because if everyone does, I swear that his body will be floating in the river.

Jinyoung returned to his dorm and found Yugyeom, his dorm mate, sitting on the bed while watching Chris Brown videos.

"Oh, hyung. You're back? You seem early today." said the younger.

"Yea, last class was postponed because our professor was absent." he replied.

"By the way, hyung, Jaebum hyung just came here. He was looking for you."

"What does he want?"

"I dunno. He left when I said you'll be home late." the younger said to him as he continued to watch his videos.

Jinyoung went to the bathroom to change his clothes. When he went out, he grabbed his phone and saw a text message from Jaebum.

From: Jaebum

Hey, you coming or not? I told you last week that we would go to the club.

Oh right. The club. He forgot. Although Jinyoung hates clubs, he can't deny his bestfriend's offer because the older doesn't have other else to go with him. With Jaebum's pleading (because he doesn't want to be alone), he somehow accepted the offer, much to his dismay.

To: Jaebum

Yeah, I forgot. What time again?

He typed while drinking the water he got from the fridge.

From: Jaebum

8pm, bro. Don't you dare ditch me. I'll pick you up just to be sure.

Jinyoung rolled his eyes as he read the message. He went to the bathroom again and changed to his casual clothes. Just ripped jeans, a blue checkered top, and sneakers. Although it looks ordinary, he's still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter