Trust (ocxJungkook)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

With respect to all those who have health issues, here is the first OCxJungkook story for the Here’s 2 Us one shot collection.

 


 

“Please make sure you eat your whole meal, or I will go over there and feed you myself!”

 

“Nae, I'll be fine Oppa.”

 

“I'm serious Laura! Eat! Or Jimin will haunt your dreams.” Jungkook voice rang through the phone.

 

“Got it, see you tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah, same place by the convenience store.”

 

“Bye~!”

 

“I love you-” I hung up. I felt bad that I wasn't the best eater and my health suffered because of it, but I knew Jungkook suffered the worst. It pained him to see me play with my food and it never entering my mouth.

 

I remember how Jin scolded me when we first met, he forced me to get the big platter and watched me eat with a smug face. He could really be scary.

 

Healthy girls always finish their food.”

 

But I'm not, I had never been. Ever since my parents passed and Baek Hyun sunbae took me in, I haven't really bothered with food. I'd always take the breakfast and lunch and shared it with friends without eating much myself.

 

Especially after the bullying started.

 

What a poor little b****, first you yourself out to Baekhyun sunbae and Taehyung sunbae, and now you're taking Jungkook too. Pathetic.”

 

I tried ignoring them but it was extremely hard, especially since they started to physically abuse after school at the rooftop.

 

Once a girl named Jungyeon had saved me unintentionally and fought against the girls and we became friends ever since. But even Jungyeon couldn't do anything about it, her presence only made it worse, they figured; if they couldn't beat her on campus maybe somewhere remote.

 

I was always happy and relieved when Jungkook or Jungyeon would walk her home. But since their both athletes they would have after school activities and  end up walking alone.

 

At least she'd walk with Jungkook tomorrow.

 

 


 


 

“Please stop!!” I cried. I dragged my body away only to be pulled back. They started to stomp on me and I can feel my back pop against the cement.

 

“You ugly stupid , I can't believe you get so much attention when you're just an ugly slimy walking stick!” One of my bullies yelled.

 

“You’re going to kill m-me.” I whimpered. I'm going to die, I'm going to die. Why of all days did Jungkook have to get detention?

 

“Yah! What are you punks doing!!”

 

“S**t! run!”

 

All I heard were running footsteps before I out.



We were walking in a meadow it seemed surreal. There so many beautiful flowers and I could see the ocean just ahead. I had never felt such peace, such warmth, it was perfect here. I could stay here forever.

 

“Yah!”

 

Behind stood Jungkook smiling softly at me. He extended his arm and said,

 

“Yah, come back to me Lu Laura! Don’t you dare leave me!!”

 

 


 


 

When her eyes open, she saw white but it soon clears into  shapes, a round shape, in particular, was hovering above her. As soon as her eyesight returns she sees Jungkook with puffy eyes, and his face wet.

 

“Oh, Thank God!” He sighed in relief.

 

“What happened,” Laura looks around her and sees Jungkook friends, Nam Joon, Jimin, Jin, Hobi, and Yoongi. Baekhyun who was being held by Jungyeon trying to comfort him stood and ran to her side.

 

“How are you feeling? I'll call the doctor, okay, don't move too much.” He smiled and exited the room.

 

“I'm so sorry Laura, I didn't know this was happening to you. Why didn't you tell me?” Jungkook yelled, he turned and pointed his finger at Jungyeon. “Why didn't you tell me?”

 

“Don’t blame her,” Laura croaked. “She defended me before, I just didn't tell her about the last few incidents.”

 

He sighed and kneeled beside her bed. “I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. You really should have told me. We've all been worried sick.”

 

“I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry everyone” she teared up.

 

Jungkook caresses her beat up face and began to tear up, he reached for her lips and kissed her deeply.

 

“From here on out, let's have more trust in each other and tell each other our worries nae?”

 

“Nae.”

 

In this moment, this would be the end of her worries.

 

END

 

 


 

 

I hope you like it Taemins_LittleNoona,

And congrats on being the first one to request!

 

I tried to get the gist of this story and hopefully it came out well.

 

Until next time and thank you fro your trust,

 

Kira503