Hero (DonghyukxDahyun)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

To Bayusiagian, I apologize greatly my friend. I hope you enjoy it as much as i did writing it. 


“Dahyun! Baby, could you get the door!”

“Wae, why me?” The weekend was the best for Dahyun. She could stay in and watch all the cartoons she wanted. Every now and then SinB or Momo would come over to join her with food (mostly Momo) or Nayeon and her friends from the school on the other side of town.

Bu today she was alone, Nayeon had gone with Jennie to the spa and SinB and Momo were having practice for their next competition.

There was tiny feeling growing in the pit of her stomach but she couldn’t tell why it was there. Ignoring it, a morning special of Sailor Moon was playing making her miss her Japanese friends even more.

The doorbell wakes her up from her trance and remembers that her mom sent her to open the door. Who could be so desperately ringing the bell.

“I’m coming!” She yelled.

Unlocking the door her face pales at the sight. “What do you guys want?”

“Your mom makes the best cookies, guilty as charged.” Chanwoo laughed with the rest of his crew behind him. Passing her as they walked through the door they greeted her mom who was delighted to see the young men.

“Sit down boys, I’ll bring you some delicious snacks!”

“Mom! Don’t feed them or they’ll never leave!”

“Yah, you’re just jealous your mom likes us a lot.” Junhoe sat on her spot in front of the TV.

“Hey, can we change the channel? This is boring!” Donghyuk looked for the remote.

“Hey can you scoot over, you’re taking the whole couch Yunhyeong.” Jinhwan complained.

“Move, so he can sit kid!” Hanbin came to his defense.

“Yah, why aren’t you with Jihyo or Doyoung! And you get your feet of the table. And shut up I like this show.” Dahyun ordered every single boy to do something and each of them getting slightly annoyed at the short demanding girl.

“She is actually with him, she was hanging out with Chaeyoung, you know Jennie’s friend? Yeah, they’re cousins and Chanyeol-sunbaenim is staying at their house, so Doyoung was there with them.” He looked.

“So? Own up to your feelings, ask her out already.”

“It’s not as easy as it sounds Dahyun.”

“Sure it is!” She placed her hands on her hips. “You and Jihyo have so much chemistry. Unlike Doyoung you two can actually spend time together without biting your heads off.”

While Dahyun gave her lectures, there was one boy that looked at her longingly and sadly at her.

Donghyuks’s feelings for her were as old as Hanbin’s for Jihyo.

“You have to be strong, so when we get married when we’re old you can save me from bad guys.”

“You’re right, I promise Dahyunnie.”

“Yay! You’re the best Flanciyay ever.”

“Isn’t it Fiance?”

That had been 13 years-ago in kindergarten. And as the years passed it was almost as if she had forgotten over time.

“I’ll do it if you do it.”

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked up to see a flabbergasted Dahyun who trembled in embarrassment.

“Why should I?” she exclaimed hitting the boy behind his head.

“Dahyun is scared!”

“Scared! Scared Scared!” The rest chanted. She grew red and quickly turned to him, eyes shooting lasers at him.

Cocking his head to the side, he watches as his mind picutures little Dahyun in a cute pink dress and pigtails.

“,so when we get married when we’re old you can save me from bad guys.”

Realizing what he had to do, he stands up and walks up to her. Grabbing her hand he pulls her to the stairs and leads her to his room, leaving behind four widened eyed boys.

“Hey, guys you left the door open-what happened?” Bobby enters the home looking at his friends.

“Hanbin played cupid.” Was all they said.


“You okay?”

“Yeah, thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Donghyuk smirked at the colorful room that was Dahyun. She sat on her bed shyly avoiding his eyes, and playing with the hem of her shirt.

“Sorry about them, especially hyung, you know Jihyo is a soft topic for him.”

“Yeah I know, but can I tell you something and you won’t tell a soul?”

“Sure,” she patted the spot next to her and he followed taking his seat.

“Jihyo saw, a girl from another school come up to him with valentine’s day chocolate. She was very upset, especially when he took them.”

“Wait, are you telling me she-“

“Yes! isn’t that cute, those two like each other!”

“Hm, I always thought she’d go for Doyoung or Taeyong?”

“No! Doyoung doesn’t even like her like that but Hanbin doesn’t know that, while Taeyong as much Jihyo helps him, he will never occupy her heart like Hanbin does. Plus, I think I saw him with Yerin.”

“Chincha?” Manning up, he clears his throat and looks at her straight in the eyes, she blushes as his intense y stare bore into her own.

“So, what about me, what kind of space do I take up in your heart.” He whispers hotly. She gulps as his face comes closer and closer until their noses were as good as touching.

“All of it,” she admits.

His lips land on hers as soon as she replies, and soon they both shared a single but loving kiss.

Dahyun’s heart pounded really hard and her tummy flipped all around happy that the boy of her dreams finally returned her feelings.

The door slams open revealing Bobby who held his phone not noticing the couple.

Breaking apart they scoot away as fast as they could.

Bobby raised his eyebrows at his two friends with a scarlet blush tainting their cheeks and ears.

“Did I interrupt something?” he questions carefully.

“GET OUT!”


A/N: I’ve been neglecting my books, but not because I was lazy or anything, but college is a lot of work. Too much really.

Bayusiagian, I apologize for the delay, I hope you can forgive me. I’ll grant any wish that I can! Another story? Karma points? I can place you in a story as you? I don’t know, but please don’t be mad!!

Anyway, I hope you’ve all been great and I will be updating again, I have a bit more time than usual.

Every Sunday actually,

W/ lots of love,

Kira503