Remember?(SinBxLay)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

To hibasohail2001, I’m sorry I took long, hope you like it.

 


 

 

    Lay was nonchalant, handsome but one of the most clueless guys in the world, or so SinB thought.

Ever since she was in first grade and he saved her from bullies, she thought he was the most handsome boy she ever met. He was in fifth grade and he would advance with the much older kids soon; so she would forget him.

 

When she began high school, she met him at dance tryouts again. He had changed from the cute boy from grade school to a gorgeous greek god. Tall and slim but with just enough muscle, it made all the girls swoon with herself included.

 

    She tried talking to him, but he was distracted by his friends that when she managed to utter a word, he thought she was weird. Baekhyun had called her cute that when she turned to Lay and stuttered a bunch of nonsense all she heard was ‘weird’ from Baekhyun and Lay laugh.

 

She had made the team and he was one of the co-captains, they were divided into units and she wasn’t placed in his. For one she was disappointed, for she wasn’t going to be as near him as she hoped. Yet she also felt relief, he already thought she was weird. Maybe it was best to stay away for now.

 

    Momo had told her that if she wanted to get attention from him was to dance her heart out, and show him she was the best. She couldn’t help but agree and gain help from her friends and dance the way a true dancer should-with passion.

 

Next week, there was an audition to dance in a dance competition and represent the school. Lay would be one of the Co-captains to go. This was her chance. Momo, Mark, Bobby, Jaehyun, and herself would audition as a group to ‘Baby don’t cry’ and would gain a spot. She had to.

 

Practice was hard, they managed to choreograph the time required with no gaps and perfect teamwork and synchronization.

 

They would audition tomorrow.

 

And they would win.

 

 


 

 

    Lay was tired. He wanted to sleep and for hours at that. But first he had to get his team, and today at auditions he would find his. The dance competition was a hard one and prestigious that if they won, entertainment companies would scout them. Plus bringing the school a great trophy.

 

Kai had already arranged the schedule and he hope some of his units members would make it. It would be easier for him to practice.

 

But it was the decision of Kai, Hobi, and himself. Not all of them would make it.

 

Most auditions were good and he saw some of his kids but none of them met the requirement.

 

When it was the turn for “Rookies” the way they called themselves he noticed two of s, Jaehyun and Momo with a mix of Kai and Hobi’s team. They all looked at each other and smiled. Maybe it’s this one.

 

The danced to their song, and he was amazed with how synchronized and perfect they were.

 

This was their team.

 

After the new members were announced he called Jaehyun and Momo to the side asking them why they didn’t include their other members.  They simply answered that they chose people who really loved to dance.

 

And it won him over.

 

 


 

 

“Thank you all for being on time,” Kai greeted the kids before them. They all were laughing and smiling when they entered and some were polishing some moves. “I like what I see here this year, and I hope you guys shine brightly.”

 

The introduction was like theirs just two years ago, the basic, rules and policies we had to follow, a lot of what Eunhyuk sunbae explained to them.

 

Lay watched their new dance partners listen closely and playfully joke with Kai and Hobi. Lay stood there listening to but had really no interest at the moment, that is until he saw her.

 

She was latching on to Momo laughing and giggling with them. She politely would joke with them and ask questions about the competition, but there was familiarity about her that he just couldn't put his finger on it.

 

‘I've seen that smile somewhere,’

 

 


 


 

SinB had felt eyes on her but she never expected Lay to be the one. She blushed and quickly hid behind Momo, hoping he didn't see her.

 

Kai had just given them an intro and basically told them their schedule. Given that there were midterms and other school requirements, they would only meet on Tuesdays and the weekends.

 

Yet it was still little too time to prepare for next month.

 

“Shouldn't we practice more often?” Jaehyun spoke up, asking for her.

 

“We want you guys to balance out your school work and dancing, plus you all have amazing teamwork as it is, we thought it'd be better this way.” Hoseok sunbae explained.

 

“Plus, if we trained you more than you're used to, we would have to file a medical report.” Lay finally spoke. Causing them all to shiver.

 

“Ha ha, yeah~!”Hobi agreed.

 

 


 


 

In the two weeks they're were there, SinB always felt like Lay was harder on her than everyone. Sure Kai was her captain and he was just as tough and she had trained under Hobi once, but Lay was on another level.

 

Momo and Jaehyun were able to keep up and relax but everyone else were exhausted.

 

“How do you manage?” she whispered between her breaths.

 

“It's all about the mind,” Momo laughed. “He can be dense but he's very passionate about dance.”

 

“Who is dense Ms. Hirai?”

 

“Jaehyun.”

 

“Hey!” He exclaimed from across the room. They laughed and Lay was soon to leave when he finally recognized the girl.

 

“I know you,”

 

SinB stiffened, he remembered her. All she could do was curse at  Baekhyun for her forever branded name.

 

“I'm not weird!” she defended herself before he could say it.

 

He began laughing; hard that it shocked even Momo and Jaehyun along with the rest of them.

 

“I never said you were, but we went to grade school together right? I was the Chinese transfer student,”

 

“Wait, you actually remember me?” She asked shocked.

 

“Well, yeah. I was your prince charming!”

 

“W-Wae?”

 

“I remember it well actually, I had saved you and you pecked me on the cheek and called me prince charming!”

 

She blushed really hard and everyone was watching the scene unfold.

 

“I'm sorry, I was a weird kid.”

 

“No, you were cute. And grew up nicely too.” He smiled at her embarrassed face.

 

“I'm Lay, but call me Yixing.”

 

Hobi ran in between him shocked out of his mind, “but you don't let anyone call you that except your close friends?!

 

“I know,” He smiled and winked at her walking away to the sound booth to replay the song.

 

“Oh and I'm not dense,” He defended himself causing Momo to freak out.

 

“I know.” SinB smiled at his retreating form.

 


 


 

A/N: I am so sorry I took long for one update. I started school and I had so much homework I didn't get to write until sunday. But I put my heart into it. By the way, I study Physical Therapy and there is too much work into it, but I don’t regret it. So for those who wish to join, it’s never too late.

 

As for others I promised I will update lol, I just need time. I will be having request on hold and I won’t take anymore requests until I finish those I already promised. Then at whatever date i do finish them all, at 12:00am People can start requesting again.

 

Anyways, I love you all and please have patience on this poor soul.

 

w/ lots of love,


Kira503