Cutie(SehunxSana)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

To historiachoi,  I hope you enjoy and sorry for the wait.

 

 


 

 

Sehun walked down the halls delivering a few documents Suho had made him take to Year 4’s class president.

 

“I'm not even on the council so why the hell do I have to take it.” He groaned.

 

He remembers exactly his instructions. Deliver these to their class president and make sure they get there. These are important for the festival that's coming up. Got it?!

 

“Yeah, I got it, but I don't understand why you don't get your secretary to do it.” He mumbles to himself remembering his instructions.

 

He goes down the stairs and arrives at Year 4 hallway and walks towards Class 2-D where they held each council meeting, or at least that was what he was told. Hopefully he wouldn't get stared at too much. Especially the girls, he had a huge following and they could get annoying.

 

Knocking he waited patiently until the door opened and revealed a small petite cute girl. She stared at him with these huge eyes, he was sure he could get lost in them.

 

“May I help you?” She said softly.

 

He couldn’t say anything but stay in complete trance with her.

 

“Excuse me? May I help you with anything?” She tried again.

 

She noticed he was flabbergasted, his eyes blinking quickly. “Are you okay? Do you need anything? Should I call someone ”

 

Waking out of his trance he shook his head and responded, “I brought something for the president.”

 

“She isn't here at the moment, I could take them for her. I am the secretary.”

 

“Really?” He handed her the documents and bowed to leave. “What’s your name,  so I can tell Suho who I left them with.”

 

“It's Sana Minatozaki.”

 

“Right, well goodbye.”

 

“Goodbye.”

 

 


 

 

“Dude, I swear if she wasn't a freshman I'd ask her out!” Sehun exclaimed.

 

He was telling all his friends at lunch about the cute Sana girl. They all listened like he was in delusion.

 

“Then why don't you stop talking about her.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

“Is she even that cute?”

 

Sehun glared at Chen who laughed at his antics. “Yeah, she was totally into me.” He bragged.

 

“Sana huh?” Suho muttered. He looked across the cafeteria and saw her walking with members of the council, Doyoung and Johnny.  

 

“Hey Doyoung! Come here with your friends!” He yelled to them. They all walked with their food trays towards them.

 

“Sunbae, what’s up?”

 

“Did Jihyo get the papers?”

 

“Papers?”

 

“She did, I handed it to her yesterday.” Sana stepped up. Sehun broke out into cold sweat and started fidgeting under the table.

 

“And you are?”

 

“Sana Minatozaki, I am secretary.”

 

“I see, well thank you. I'm glad Sehun was able to get it there.”

 

“Who?” She raised her eyebrows.

 

“That guy,” He pointed at him.

 

‘Crap, what the hell is Suho trying to do?’ he thought. They were going to find out he was lying.

 

She looked at him and realized it was the same boy from before. He was handsome, it took all her will power to act naturally in front of him. And now he was here again, looking great as ever.  

 

“Hello, Sehun is it?” She blushed lightly.

 

Everyone was eye wide, was Sehun telling the truth all along?

 

“H-Hi, thanks for handing them to your president.” He stuttered.

 

“Where's that confident guy that was talking so high and mighty?” Chen teased.

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Sehun and Sana sitting on a tree!” Baekhyun sang.

 

“Eh?” Sana looked at Sehun in shock. Only to be grabbed by Sehun and taken away.

 

He led her away outside the cafeteria into the courtyard where all the jocks ate.

 

“Look I'm really sorry this happened-”

 

“It's okay, what were they talking about though?”

 

He stared into those big eyes of hers and melted.  ‘I need to be confident. Geez, why am I acting so sissy like.’ he thought.

 

“You see I told them you were really cute.” He smirked gaining confidence with each word.

 

“Me? You really think so?” her heart fluttered.

 

“Yeah.”

 

She tugged her hair behind her ear and smiled shyly. “Thank you.”

 

“No need to thank me beautiful!” He winked causing her to blush hard.

 

“You're not too bad yourself,” She winked back. They both laughed and couldn't help but feel attracted to each other.

 

 


 

 

1 month later

 

“Babe I already told you I have to stay and finish all of these papers.” Sana frowned at her boyfriend. They were walking towards the cafeteria to eat.

 

“C’mon, we won't take long.  The movie is at least 1hr 30 mins. If you want i can help you after!” He suggested.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yeah, I'm practically the unofficial secretary for Suho anyway.”

 

“Sehun, you're the best she kissed his cheek. He kissed her back and they both walk hand in hand happily in love.

 


 

 

A/N: I had my internet down for the whole day yesterday and it cause everything I had was on google docs. And I can’t copy and paste on my phone. It was terrible, wah :( Anyway, I hope everyone liked their stories!

 

w/ love,


Kira503