Brave (YujuxTaeil)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

 


 

Yuju walked carefully towards the boys hang out area during lunch outside in the courtyard, trying to not be noticed. There she saw who she was looking for.

 

Moon Taeil from Class 1-D.

 

He was laughing along with soccer player Yuta from his class and a few of his sunbaes.

 

She held the small piece of paper in her hands and placed it near her beating heart. “I can do it!” she let out a breath of air.

 

All you have to do is walk up to him and hand it to him, she encouraged herself.

 

As she took her first step she saw that girl Sana, Jihyo’s  secretary in the student council happily greet them all and hand him something. He took it with a wide smile and she left.

 

Are they together?

 

Well, they are in the same class, it could happen.

 

Her stomach sank, and she felt tears form in her eyes. How could she be so foolish and think that someone like Taeil would like a plain jane like her?

 

She retreated and ran into the school without looking back. She needed to be alone, so she ran to the school's rooftop. She hid behind the ventilation system and cried.

 

She felt so stupid, so ugly, so-plain. Sure she had an amazing voice like Eunha said once to her and everyone in the choir club, but she felt like such a robot singing.

 

I wish I was like Lee Gyu Won from Heartstrings, someone who stood up for herself and was confident with her abilities. She began thinking of the main theme song and began humming it. From humming it changed to singing, and soon she forgot all her worries.

 

the beginning started
coincidentally for us.
at first, I’d never knew this would
be love even in my dream,
but it is.

 

She stood from her hiding spot and began clumsily dancing and singing, losing herself in the process.

 

your heart keeps
going thump thump
you keep smiling
at me and starting to
love me without even realizing it.

 

“Daebak,” She heard behind her.

 

She turns quickly in shock to see the one and only Moon Taeil. And he was looking at her.

 

Realizing the awkward atmosphere, she ran back to her hiding place. He tries walking towards her only to see her shaking, did he scare her?

 

“Are you okay?”

 

She said nothing but cower further behind the ventilation.

 

“I'm sorry if I startled you. I didn't know someone was here.” He peered around the ventilation to look at her closely.

 

Yuju was scared, how was she going to face him now that she embarrassed herself. She should try and make an exit, she has to leave; he’s with Sana.

 

She quickly darted away towards the door to leave, he moves quickly and grabs her elbow and pulls her back. He had done it so hard, it caused Yuju to bump into his chest.  

 

They both stood frozen until Yuju finally retreated from his hand.

 

“Excuse me,” She squeaked out. She tried to leave again but Taeil spoke up.

 

“You’re amazing!”

 

She turns to him in shock, did he just call her amazing?

 

“Are you talking to me?”

 

He laughed at her innocent shocked face like she was surprised to hear that.

 

“Of course, no one else but you is here.”

 

“Oh, um thank you,” she smiled slightly. He smiled back and they both giggled or chuckled.

 

“Are you in choir?”

 

“Y-Yes.”

 

“Really, daebak. Do you have a lot of fans?”

 

“Um, just my clubmates. I haven’t performed in front of an audience yet.”

 

He stared at her in shock and watches her squirm in her place. “Why, you are amazing. Everyone would love you!”

 

“I sort of have stage fright, so I-I never have done it.”

 

“Stage fright is pretty hard to get rid of, I use to hate reciting poetry. But my friend showed me how to overcome it. Want me to show you?”

 

“Uh sure, please!”

 

He steps forward and grabs her shoulders and looks straight into her eyes, she begins to blush immediately but doesn’t pull back. She stood there frozen as he stared into her eyes.

 

“Now why don't you sing for me, just don't look away.”

 

She opens but nothing comes out, all she could do was stare at his huge soft beautiful brown eyes.

 

“C’mon, you can do it.” He encouraged her.

 

love always comes
unexpectedly like destiny.
it soaked me like shower
I’d never know it was love.

 

She began to sing the song again, she tried to get comfortable and feel what the song says, so she sang louder.

 

even eyes closed,
I occur to you from time to time.
whenever you see your face blushing,
you fall in love with me without even realizing it.

 

She started to smile and fell deep into this big brown eyes, how could they be so wonderfully beautiful.


you have fallen for me,
fallen for me, melted in my sweet love.
you have fallen for me, fallen for me,
mesmerized by charming gaze.
see my eyes you fell for me
see my eyes you have fallen for me

 

He smiled as she started gaining confidence. He continued staring into her eyes and soon began to sing along.

I fall in love with you too now
I will confess I am in love with you.
I fall in love with you too
my heart says I am in love with you.

 

They both sang in sync.


see your eyes just look at me
see your eyes I love you
(see my eyes) forever and ever even after time passes
(see my eyes) without knowing it you have fallen for me~

 

They finished. “Your voice is great too, I didn't know you sang?” She smiled.

 

“Well I’m full of surprises,” He teased.

 

She looks down blushing only to see the paper Sana had given him, and her happiest smile fell into a frown.

 

Sana, he has Sana, she thought sadly.

 

He looks towards where she is looking at and holds up the paper for her to see.

 

“So do you think I should join choir?” He held an application for the club.

 

Her eyes widened, it was the same paper, right?

 

“My friend Sana gave it to me, I had asked her about and she said she'd talk to the club and got me an application.” He smiled shyly. “To be honest, I never thought I’d meet a representative so soon.”

 

She smiled so widely and laughed. “So that's what it was?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Nothing, I'll talk to Jihyo and Doyoung for you if you want? They sort of are the club leaders.”

 

“No, I’d like a blind audition. But thank you for worrying about me.”

 

“S-Sure.” she giggled. The bell rang and she began to leave when he stopped her again.

 

“How about you give me a private concert tomorrow, same time?”

 

“I’d love that.” she said without stuttering.

 

They both smiled widely at each other. Hoping that today would continue until tomorrow and the next, and the next.

 

END