Fire N Gold(TaeyongxYerin)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

ChiqJuviniles, it may not be what you asked for but I hope you like it.

 


 

 

“Ew, I don't want to get kissed by him!” Yerin squealed at Tzuyu glaring at an annoyed Mark who hated doing the act just as much as she did.

 

“I think it's adorable!” she laughed.

 

“Is not!” They both yelled.

 

“Guys, it's just a role it's not like we're asking you guys to get married and have kids.” Ten teased. The two blushed scarlet and faced away from each other.

 

Yerin laughed even harder and had to use Ten to support herself.

 

The drama class had decided to assign roles to those in the club and the class. Yerin luckily got one of the dwarfs (which she secretly always wanted) with Ten and a few others.

 

Tzuyu walked off the stage and stomped her way towards Mina who would probably comfort her and convince her to kiss poor Mark.

 

“Geez, who knew Ms. Seo would cause so much drama in drama class!” she joked causing Ten to laugh with her.

 

In midst of all the laughter Ms. Seo had asked Taeyong to go a get Yerin for her. Personally he had never really talked to the girl, she was so full of life and outgoing while he was calm and reserved. And right now she was laughing like there was no tomorrow with Ten in which it annoyed for some reason.

 

“Yerin ssi.” He said softly. She didn't hear him. Okay, he'd try again. “Yerin ssi.”

 

Still nothing. He was getting more annoyed by the minute, how loud could she be? “Yerin ssi!” He exclaimed.

 

Yerin jumped and took defensive mode keeping her distance from a scaring looking guy. Wait, that's Taeyong.

 

“You scared me Tae!” she laughed again. “You look like you're about to take me to hell.”

 

Laughter broke from Ten, Taeyong swore he sounded like a hyena. A very loud, obnoxious hyena.

 

“What’s up?”

 

“Ms.Seo is looking for you.”

 

“Really?” She ran to the direction their teacher was and was left alone with Ten and Mark who had walked towards them during the chaos.

 

“How can you handle her?” Taeyong whined.

 

“Dude wipe that frown off that place, or I really am gonna think you're grumpy.” Ten joked.

 

“Ha ha,” He deadpanned.

 

“How do I handle her you say? Hmm, I don't I just let her be. Why you don't like her?”

 

“Who?” Mark spoke up.

 

“Yerin.”

 

“You don't like her brah?”

 

“I never said that,” Taeyong sighed. When did Yerin become so important with this trio.

 

“Then why would you ask me something like that?”

 

“Dunno.”

 

Ten and Mark stared at their friend in wonder of what was going through his head. God knows only he knew.

 

“I just find her annoying and a little to perky.” He broke the silence.”Yerin can be obnoxious too.”

 

Taeyong looked up from his shoes to see Ten and Mark's petrified faces. They were staring at something behind him in disbelief. He himself turns to see Yerin standing there teary eyed.

 

“Yer-” He began but she had already ran out of the classroom.

 

“F**k!” He muttered and ran after her.

 

Once in the hallway he saw her turn a corner and he quickly followed.  He ran as fast as he could and was quickly catching up to her. Her pigtails swaying back and forth and her sobs were heard faintly.

 

She felt someone grab her and stop her on her tracks. She was spun around to face Taeyong who was trying to catch his breath. “Yerin. .”

 

“”What?! Isn't calling me names enough!” she snapped. “I don’t need you to follow me and insult more.”

 

Trying to leave, he pulled her close and grabbed on tightly.

 

Fire and Gold.

 

Her eyes showed hurt but her spirit radiated off her and was captivating. How he wished he had a spirit such like hers.

 

“I've always been jealous of that spirit.”

 

“Eh?”

 

He let her go and shoved his hands in his pockets, looking down he cleared his throat.

 

“I guess I find you obnoxious because I want to have what you have, that spirit that let's you do anything.” He admitted.

 

“What spirit are you talking about?”

 

“We were born with fire and gold in our eyes.”

 

“Fire and Gold?”

 

“It's a song. The way I interpret it, we were all born with fire and gold, a fighting strong spirit. I lost that you know. I don't have it anymore, but you do. So I envy you.”

 

She watched his expression fall deeper than it had already was. He was always sulking in her opinion, like he was in a never ending guilt. Like he was lost. Plus not many people liked him and gave him a hard time, she always had wondered why too.

 

“I did some bad stuff when I was younger, and everyday I hope I can go back in time and had never done it at all.”

 

“Taeyong. .”

 

“Out of everyone I met here in high school. You have had the most fire burning, gold metal spirit I have ever seen.”

 

Raising her hand she softly touched his cheek causing him to look up. She was in tears not because of what he had said earlier or anger but because he looked so broken right now. It pained her to see him like this. No one deserved to feel that way.

 

“I'm sorry for being a jerk.”

 

There is something different about you and I
And I feel like I have known you my whole life
There is beauty behind every tear you've cried
Sometimes it's just hard to realize” she sang softly.

 

His eyes widened and watched her with curiosity.  Yerin wasn't always so cheerful but she vowed to be happy no matter what and find the good in everything. And here she found it in him.

 

“Do you want to start all over?” She asked him.

 

He began to tear up, how can she make him feel such peace.

 

When you're stuck in a moment
And your spark has been stolen
This is our time to own it
So own it

 

“Yeah, that'd be nice.” He smiled widely.

 

She closed the gap between them and hugged him closely.

 

There is love inside this madness
We are walking on the moon
Though I don't believe in magic
I believe in me and you” she whispered to him.

 

He hid his face on her shoulder and cried out all the emotions he's had bottled up all these year.

 

“Thank you.”

 


 

 

🎵Baby, we were born with
Fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
With fire & gold in our eyes, eyes
Got lightning in a bottle
Hands on the throttle
Even in the dust we shine
With fire & gold in our eyes🎵

 


A/N: I really hope you guys enjoyed it because I never felt so emotional while writing. I was listening to this song when the pairing was requested, and I do not know, but when I was listening to this it just made me understand Taeyong and how antis give him a hard time because of his past. We all make mistakes but what's most important is that we learn from them to make better decisions in the future. Anyway I hope you guys liked this as much as I did.

 

See you soon

W/ love,

Kira503 ❤

 

Credits: Fire N Gold by Bea Miller.