Oh her? (EunhaxJinhwan)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

To shinaya_  , sorry for the wait hope you enjoy.


 

 

“First we must prepare all the posters and began to promote on social media got it!” Doyoung poked Jihyo’s forehead in which she try to hit him only to be stopped by Jaehyun. “Look my little amazon woman how dare you try to hit me.” He rolls his eyes and tries to bring out his inner diva.

 

EunB watches everything from her seat,trying to finish the poster she was working on. “Just a little glitter and it’ll be finished.” She carefully poured the glitter on to the glue she had squirted on the words.

 

“EunB!!!” Yuju broke her concentration and poured it all over the table and her beautiful-er was beautiful poster.

 

“Yuju!”she whined.

 

“Sorry, look I have great news for me and you!”

 

“What could possibly be good now, Doyoung and Jihyo will kill me!”

 

“I’ll help you clean up, but look, what would you say that I got you a date with the one and only Jinhwan!”

 

“Eh?! What are you talking about?” She stood up and ran to the opposite side of the room.

 

“Taeil is having a soccer match tomorrow afternoon. And it’s their last game so they’re all going to eat beef after. Only me and you will go, and you’ll have a chance to talk to Jinhwan!”

 

“Chincha?!” EunB said excitedly. They both squealed only to be glared by Doyoung and Jihyo.

 

“You better be working on those posters!”

 

“Nae!”

 


 

 

“You look so cute, “ Eunha pointed at Yuju’s dress.

 

“Thanks, I hope I can woo Taeil with this!”

 

“And you will, just be yourself and he will soon ask you out.”

 

“I hope so, what about you? How will you talk to Jinhwan?”

 

She tapped her chin and wondered. Sure she wore the cutest outfit she could fine, but this was Jinhwan, she was sure he wouldn't be just wowed by her dress.

 

“Hmm? I think I'll be myself too!”

 

They both giggled. They walked into the school's soccer field where all the boys were warming up and dressed in their uniform and cleats.

 

Yuju spots Taeil dribbling the ball and she quickly tried catching his attention. “Taeil!”

 

He looked up and saw Yuju in a cute floral dress, smiling he waves back and goes back to what he was doing.

 

EunB looked to find Jinhwan and found him passing the ball with Chanyeol sunbae, if only she knew him enough to call out his name. But she did know Chanyeol sunbae?

 

“Sunbae! Chanyeol Sunbae!”

 

He looks up and waves at his adorable hoobae. Jinhwan looked up as well and saw a really cute girl waving at Chan. “Your girlfriend?”

 

“Huh, no. My hoobae.” He continued passing the ball to a distracted Jinhwan, but stopped as he saw him watching her.

 

“Her name is EunB, but I call her Eunha sometimes. You should talk to her, she's a good kid.”

 

Jinhwan nodded. He locked eyes with her and she smiled and lightly waved at him. Smiling, he waves back and focuses on the game. Maybe later, he thought.

 

 


 

 

“Cheers to our successful season and our hardworking members.” Ravi held his glass of coke up high. “And to the two lovely ladies who joined is and cheered us on very loudly.”

 

Everyone laughed while the girls blushed hiding or holding their faces behind their hands.

 

“Cheers!”

 

They all drank their drinks and began eating their grilled beef. Yuju sat with Taeil talking and giggling  while Eunha was sitting next to Chanyeol.

 

“Eat up, your so scrawny.” Chanyeol poked her arm.

 

“It's called being petite and FYI I love how I look.”

 

“Really? What do you think Jinhwan?” Chanyeol smirked.

 

EunB eyes widened and found Jinhwan’s eyes staring right back at her. “H-Hello.”

 

“Hi, your Eun-?”

 

“Eunha, but I go by EunB.”

 

“Am I seeing sparks fly?!” Hansol spoke throughout the table everyone turned around and started to tease them both.

 

“Wow, Jinhwan you barely met the girl and already making a move!” Yuta joked.

 

“Yah! It's not like that-”

 

“Well better than Taeil, he still can't ask out Yuju!” Ravi joked.

 

“Hyung!” Taeil cried while Yuju blushed madly.

 

“Joking aside,” Jinhwan rolled his eyes at the boys. “It's very nice to meet you.”

 

“Likewise.” she smiled sweetly.

 

Everyone could see the potential couple in them, and it was very appealing to the eye.

 


 

 

“See you tomorrow, thank you for the meal”

 

“Are you sure you can walk home alone?” Yuju asked worriedly.

 

“Yes, I've done it so many times! Besides, no one walks in my direction anyway. Don't worry?”

 

“I'll walk her.” Taeil spoke up but was stopped by Jinhwan.

 

“I'll do it, I have to go pick something up in that direction. Lead the way Ms. Eunha.” his smiled charmed her silent that he started to walk before her. She looks back to see a smiling Yuku who cheered her on silently.

 

“Eunha?”

 

She turns to Jinhwan and quickly catches up. They walk alongside each other and steal glances when one of them isn't looking.

 

“Thank you for doing this.”

 

“No problem. I heard you are in choir with Yuju, Taeil and Jihyo.”

 

“Yeah, we are. You should come to our show!”

 

“Yeah I'd like that.”

 

“Great.”

 

“Yeah,”

 

It was awkward, very awkward. They were both attracted to each other yet they couldn't say anything else.

 

“So-” They both said together. Jinhwan scratched the back of his neck while Eunha rubs her plans together.

 

They kept walking silently through out the street. Passing several shops and homes Jinhwan tried to build his courage to ask the pretty girl he was walking with.

 

“I-I know this may seem too soon, but-”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Would you?”

 

Go out with it, EunB thought.

 

“You see there is this new movie out, and I've been wanting to see it but none of my friends can go.”

 

“Oh really?”

 

“Yeah, so would you like to go with me? We can have dinner afterwards if you'd like?” He asked eagerly.

 

She couldn’t believe it, the very guy she had always wanted to ask out was now asking her.

 

“Yes, I'd love too.”

 

“Great!”

 

She stopped walking, causing Jinhwan to watch her in question.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“I live here.” She explained.

 

“Oh I see, well it was pleasure walking with you Miss!’

 

“Nothing, I live here.”

 

“Oh, right.” He laughed. “ Well-”

 

EunB leaned in a kissed his cheek.

 

He felt like time had frozen and he was in heaven being kissed by an angel.

 

She pulls back and gives him the largest smile she ever had. “Thank you, just tell me when and I'll be ready.”

 

She walks into her house and closes the door behind her. EunB squeals and jumps in delight. She has a date with Jinhwan.

 

Jinhwan who heard her squeal from the other side smiled and fist pumped the air.

 

“Eunha.” He said her name carefully. What a beautiful name for an angel like her.