Gizibe(MomoxTen)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

To momoiu_jjang, I don’t know if the “iu” in your username is for IU, but if it is; I love her too!

 


 

 

“I want to go home, I want to eat Jokbal and snuggle with Jungyeon” Momo whined. Ten only rolled his eyes and pulled her along, her body leaning on his for support.

 

“Sometimes I feel like she's your boyfriend,” He , kissing her temple.  Momo could only smile and walk with closed eyes.

 

Her last exam had made her grade drop and her chances for dancing in the next gig slim, Ten had volunteered to tutor her but she knew that if she did; she'd probably just kiss him to death.

 

“Unnie!!” Umji was running towards them, she looked worried.

 

“Umji-ah what's wrong?”

 

“It's Jihyo, she is pulling funds from the dance team.”

 

“Bwo?!” Momo and Ten yelled.

 

 


 

 

“Give me all those papers and grab the binder with all the club rosters. Make sure to send the Chess team and email. And leave me alone until I can sort this out” Jihyo ordered Sana who was frantically but successfully delivering her tasks handed by Jihyo.

 

That is until someone slammed the door open causing Sana to drop them.

 

“Aigoo! Look what you’ve all done.” Jihyo exclaimed at the group of people at the classroom's door.

 

“You are the only president on campus, you will be my next victim.” Kai and the rest of the dance team charged into the classroom.

 

“Excuse me, but I'm busy.” Jihyo pulled her hair back to help Sana pick up the papers. Doyoung and Hanbin who had been doing something else came towards her and started to help them.

 

“Yah, Jihyo-ah! Why are you pulling our funds?!” Momo exclaimed next to Ten and Bobby.

 

“Explain yourself!” Kai hissed.

 

Jihyo grabbed all the papers and placed them on her desk.  She turned to them to see them all furious.

 

They all started to talk together, making no sense at all while little Sana was trying hard to calm them all down.

 

“Yah! Will you all shut up!” Jihyo yelled for their attention. “I'm as stressed enough as it is.”

 

“Why?” Kai asked once again.

 

“Look. It's not just you guys. There are other clubs that are in danger as well. The president's along with myself are trying to find a solution. Please be patient.”

 

“But you're still cutting our funds, “ Ten stepped up from behind Momo.

 

“We have to think of what's best for the school. If I don't freeze your accounts or funds for our externship program-”

 

“So you're saying that the smart people are privileged and not us.” Momo glared at her friend. “We aren’t as important like you?!”

 

“Momo. .” Jihyo started but was cut off by her.

 

Momo was mad, and never has anyone seen her like this not even Ten who stood in shock next to his girlfriend. This was her favorite group of people, her favorite club, her life source and how could Jihyo take it away like that.

 

“I'm leaving.”

 

She walked out furious while Ten apologized to Jihyo who sighed.

 

 


 

 

“I hate this, all those smart people can go to hell.” she scrunched her nose. Ten had caught up to her and only laughed at his cute girl.

 

Momo sat on the railing outside in the courtyard and continued to curse at Jihyo and everyone who was involved.

 

Ten sat behind her wrapping his arms and legs around her. “Calm down, you should have waited for her to explain.”

 

“For what? So the smartest person I know make me look like an idiot?”

 

“You're not an idiot and Jihyo would never embarrass you. She's your friend.”

 

“It doesn't seem like it,” She grunted.

 

“Momo?”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“Do you know why I asked you out?”

 

“Because I'm a dancin goddess.” she deadpanned.

 

He laughed and snuggled into her shoulder causing her to giggle. “That and your fun, caring, hard worker, spunky, silly, and best of all?”

 

“Hmm, My beauty?”

 

“That is obvious,” He laughed. “But the best of all is that you're a great friend. And you will apologize to Jihyo.”

 

“Wae! Why should I?”

 

“I told you gizibe, you should have waited for her to explain!”

 

“To clarify your worries, I was working on finding sponsors and since you won the last competition, we have a good chance and getting twice the money you use to get.” Jihyo pulled out a paper. “The principal and presidents are just waiting for confirmation from said companies.”

 

“It's just temporary.” Kai asked in relief the anger and everyone’s to pass.

 

“Yes, I would never let my friends down. So rest assured, I won't abandon you all.”

 

“Yeah if anything, Jihyo fought this the most along with Suho sunbae.” Doyoung assured them all. “Isn’t that right my amazon woman?”

 

“Get back to work!”


 

“Chincha?” Momo turned to him.

 

“Yup. The dance team will do well, we just have to be patient.”

 

“I need to go and apologize.”

 

“And study. With this predicament, you study enough, and pass. And have time to rehearse and perform.”

 

“You're right!” she smiled in realization. She leaned into him and he hugged her closer. Snuggling they stayed quiet but enjoyed each other's presence.

 

“Am I better than Jungyeon?”

 

“Way better.”

 

A/N: I was so excited to write this and it's short but they have so much potential! I remember how in hit the stage he acknowledged her dancing skills! And smiled at her prank in video, bet he thought she was cute.

 

Anyway, I hope it was good.

 

W/ lots of love,

 

Kira503 ❤