Fortune Teller (SinBxTaehyung)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

To angelling, I really am sorry it took long but I was too busy to upload it. Hope you like it!!

 


 

 

Taehyung waited patiently outside the dance room with a lollipop in his mouth and his origami fortune teller. Choosing carefully from the four colors scribbled the top, he chooses red and starts to count. After his third time counting he finally opened the flap and he scoffed at the answer.

 

She will confess soon.

 

Yeah right.

 

He should’ve just thrown it away as soon as Dahyun handed it to him.

 

The door creaked open and SinB walked out with Momo by her side giggling about something he didn't even bother to try to listen in.

 

“Oh, Oppa!” she smiled when she saw him. He smiled back his goofy grin that he always wore on that handsome face of his. “You waited for me?”

 

“I did promise you a sweet treat today.”

 

“Ice cream!” she raised her arms in joy.

 

“Well I’ll leave you guys now, have fun on your date.” Momo teased. SinB laughed and waved goodbye to her friend. Taehyung grunted in response and started to walk in the opposite direction, SinB naturally following him.

 


 

 

“It's going to be huge! We have a whole number and we get to perform in the next pep rally!”

 

“Chincha? Wow, well good luck to you!” Taehyung smiled.

 

SinB giggled and took another bite of her ice cream cone. They walked along the Han River watching families, couples, and people rollerblading down the path.

 

“Jaehyun Oppa said that since we were partners we”d have to practice all week though, so I’m afraid we won't be able to walk home together.” his face fell when she finished. SinB alone with another boy, who wasn't him. It didn't sit well with him at all.

 

“That’s okay, I’ll have basketball practice anyway. Might as well put in some more practice.”

 

“Great.”

 

They continued walking together in comfortable silence, well at least for SinB, for Taehyung it was awkward and he needed to get out of this.

 

“You unusually gloomy today is everything alright?” She felt his forehead for his temperature and he got beat red that he pushed her arm away.

 

“I’m fine.” He walked faster annoyingly embarrassed.

 

“Oppa!”

 

They both looked up to see Dahyun run to them trying to hold her bag from falling and her colored hair flapping in the air.

 

“Oppa! I finally found you!” she panted. She sees SinB and smiles at her. “Annyeong!”

 

“Annyeong!” SinB greeted back.

 

“Can I borrow him for a sec?”

 

“Eh?! Ah-yeah. Sure.” SinB smiled awkwardly. She really didn't like seeing him with another girl. Dahyun pulled him to the side and it made her even more annoyed. She always knew her Oppa was popular and handsome. But he had always paid attention to her and remained loyal to her that it never bothered her. So why now? Was it because he was talking to another girl in front of her?

 

“So did you like my fortune teller?”

 

“No, it doesn't work.” He pouted.

 

“What?! They always do!” she rummaged through her bag and pulled out another one. “This one has to work, I’ve been working on it for days.”

 

Shoving it into his hand she quickly hugged him and ran home.

 

“See you, SinB!”

 

SinB waved bitterly goodbye. And quickly turned to him. “What did she give you?”

 

“Hm? Nothing, let's eat something. Kaja.” He started to walk again, SinB annoyed and trailing behind him.

 


 



 

They were at McDonald's waiting in line for their turn. Taehyung wondering why SinB was so mad. She didn't speak to him at all on their walk here from the Han river.

 

I wonder what I did, he lazily thought.

 

It was finally their turn and he ordered what they usually did. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out his wallet and paid for the food.

 

SinB looked down to floor to avoid his eyes, when her eye caught something colorful. It must of fallen out of Taehyung pocket, she thought. Picking it up she quickly hid it under her shirt when he turned to her.

 

“Do you want to eat here?”

 

“Sure, I’ll find us a table.” she headed off with the mysterious object and sat the farthest from the counter. Pulling it out of her shirt she realized it was a fortune teller. It was red and blue with glittery ink that sparked when she moved it.

 

“Why would he have this?” She turned it to the smooth back and notices in small letters the name ‘Dahyun’ written in pen. Why would she give him this?

 

She placed it down on the table and stared at it, maybe she could use it? Taehyung doesn't look like the type to use it, but she knew him very well and .

how childish he could be.

 

Picking it up; she slipped her fingers under the flaps and chose out of the four colors. “Red.” she counted the letters and saw the options. “Three.”

 

She did it once more and opened her corresponding flap.

 

He/She will confess.

 

Her cheeks blushed without her really knowing why. Taehyung came to mind and she shook her head quickly. “Stop it-he will never like you SinB.”

 

“Who wouldn't?”

 

Jumping in her seat hiding the fortune teller behind her back, she smiled nervously. “Yay, the food~!” she played it off.

 

“What did you get?”

 

“Eh?”

 

He pointed behind her back and she sheepishly laughed. “He will confess today. But my crush would never do that, he only sees me as a friend. Right?” She hinted him.

 

He smiled, Dahyun’s original fortune teller was right. She is confessing, in her own way but she was.

 

Taehyun puts the food down and grabs a burger and kneels on one knee. SinB eyes widened. Is he?

 

“SinB, before I was too scared to tell you this but now realizing that Dahyun is psychic and does magic, and you giving me the hint-” He raises the burger and smiles. “will you take this burger and be my girlfriend?” his goofy smile returns.

 

She laughs and cover to hold in her screams.  “Yes!” she finally answers.

 

People start to laugh and clap around them, causing the couple to blush in embarrassment.

 

Maybe Dahyun’s fortune tellers do work. Magic indeed.

 

 


 

A/N: I really am sorry once again for the wait. I have to prepare for camp in two week,my liscence and a bunch of other stuff.

w/ love,

Kira503