I need a girl (HanbinxJihyo)

Here's 2 us \(-.-)z One-shot collection(REQUESTS OPEN)

So this is the first one-shot for the archive!! And an example of my writing to see if I'm good enough for you guys lol. 


Jihyo handed down buttons to anyone who crossed her path down the halls, she had only one week left until election day and if she didn't work hard enough she would lose presidency - to him.

 

Kim Doyoung. Her rival since grade school.

 

He always competed with her in whatever she did. If she dressed up as Wonder Woman, he'd be Superman.

 

If she wanted to be first in line, he also wanted to be first in line.

 

If her mom packed a huge lunch box,  he’d  bring one too (how he even knew that was beyond her but it still angered her) basically anything she did; he would too.

 

And now that she wanted to be President for the freshman, so did he.

 

“Vote for me, Park Jihyo for President!” she smiled.

 

He was going to lose, she thought determined.

 

“Hanbin Oppa!” she ran to the boy sitting in the hallway with headphones on.

 

He pulled off his headphones and smiled at a smiling Jihyo. “How cute, Jihyo is running to me!” He laughed.

 

“Vote for me- what is that?!” she pointed at a ribbon with Doyoung’s  face on it.

 

“It’s my boyfriend,” He joked. “Why?”

 

“Take it off, how can you vote for him?” Jihyo whined.

 

“He gave me food, he fed the hungry that's enough reason to vote for him.” He deadpanned.

 

“He gave you food, I need to step up my game! Here is a button for you. You are voting for me Oppa!!”

 

“Why? Do you have food?”

 

“N-No, but I'm your friend!”

 

“So is he, Ji we all grew up together!”

 

“Please! I really want to be president!!” She begged.

 

He looked at her cute pouting face and smirked. “Then can you do Aegyo for me?”

 

“Eh?! Why that?”

 

“Do you want to be president? I could get you more supporters too if you give me a good dose of aegyo!”

 

Jihyo glared at him, but her will to be president was stronger than her pride. “Hanbin Oppa, how do you like my aegyo?!” she said in a baby voice, poking at her cheeks and winking at him. “Please vote for me and help me win!”

 

He laughed out loud gaining the attention of students passing by, the mighty Jihyo just did aegyo for him. She is too cute.

 

“Alright, give me some buttons. I’ll pass them out after school by the gates. While you continue your round.”

She squealed loudly and wrapped her arms around him squatting giggling in delight. 

“Thank you Oppa, I’ll do my best!!” She handed him half of the remaining buttons and ran away smiling like an idiot.

 

She couldn’t believe the great Hanbin actually is helping her by just doing aegyo. He is easily amused, she thought.

 

But what she didn't know was that she left a blushing Hanbin jamming out to ‘I need a girl’ by Trey Songz.

 

“I need a girl~” He sang softly. “Ima tell you what I need, I need Jihyo to be my lady-”


 

END


A/N: Song lyrics by Trey Songz. Couple (HanbinxJihyo) Romance and friendship. Hope you enjoyed it!!