Tuesday :)

#goalz

Here are some dieting tips:

  • EAT! If you don't eat, you will not get any good results. Initially, you gain weight because your body goes into emergency mode and, instead of eating fat, it will eat your muscles. YOUR BODY WILL LITERALLY EAT ITSELF OUT. DON'T LET IT. It's not healthy. It's not a good way to live. You wouldn't even live that way! Instead of starving yourself, eat less. If you go to calculator.com, you can find a calorie calculator that can tell you based on your weight and height how many calories to eat to gain, lose, and maintain your weight so that you know how much is a healthy amount. Btw, if you are trying to gain weight, don't overeat.
  • Exercise. It's something we all should do. It's good for everyone, whether you are on a diet or not. Blood flow, digestion, stress relief, exercise is just a great thing to do, if possible :D
  • Drink lots of water. I read that you should drink your weight in kg in oz.... Does that make sense? So if you are 50kg, drink 50 oz of water. Or else, stick to getting 8 cups of water XD also, eat your water so you don't need to drink so much. Lots of fruit and veggies are the way to go!

Ok, so, last night's workout was intense, right? Lol I skipped around a bit. Don't do a whole workout for the first time, you could be at risk for injury.

Also, this morning, I couldn't do the whole morning fitness routine. Which is why I should go to sleep early and wake up early. Sleeping habits are important, so if you set good times for them, your sleep and exercise won't interfere with the rest of your life (like an appointment lol)

Also, if you feel sore, that means the exercise is working! Unless it's a different sore, hopefully no one injured themselves.

 

So today is leg day. I tried to make sure that I mixed up cardio with the muscular endurance stuff because, well, it's bad if your lifting weights everyday, or something like that, right? Hahaha

Here is the playlist for Tuesday Evening:

Let's work our way to nice legs, guys! And let's be healthy!