Banana (Fruit) Diet

#goalz

Ok, so you all know I'm just a kid right? I'm not an expert on anything. I'm not a dietitian, I'm not a nutritionist, I'm not a doctor... (but I take prostart, I read a lot, and I'm gonna be a pharmacist one day LOL)

 

I want to tell you about something I believe in, though. And that is the banana diet.

 

It's not a one food diet. There is a banana only diet, which I think is insane, like any other one food diet, because there is excess of some nutrients and lack of another. But the morning banana diet (also called the glamour diet) is different. Why is that?

It's super healthy and easy!!

All you have to do is this:

Breakfast: 1 or 2 bananas and warm water

Lunch: something non greasy and healthy

Snack: banana and/or another fruit

Dinner: something healthy :) or whatever you want to eat

 

Not that hard, right?! As long as you make good choices, you can lose weight, even without exercise!!

 

Pros of this diet?

  • smaller face
  • smaller waist
  • fuller s/curves
  • better digestion

The last one I bolded because that's the one I saw the most from this diet. I didn't lose a whole lot of weight, which is okay. I did gain muscle from exercise, which is probably why I didn't see too much of a difference in scale. 

 

Cons?

  • slow progress
  • cavitities from sugar???
  • excess potassium??
  • might actually gain weight (if you don't eat healthy)
  • might get bloated the first couple weeks

It's easy to gain weight if you eat unhealthy with this diet. Although it's a lax and healthy diet, you still might have to make different choices if you're eating pizza and fried chicken every other night, or you will not get the desired result.

It's also a diet you have to be patient with. If you are looking to lose a few, like if you just want to lose a little weight from the holidays or for bikini season, this is probably not a problem. However, if you are trying to lose a lot of weight quickly, I still think you should use this diet, but maybe also eat soup and salad often, and exercise.

I never knew this, but bananas can make some people bloated. Bananas can affect people different ways, like any food. They make some people constipated and others get diarhea. I got bloated initially on the diet, but my body readjusted to eating bananas everyday, so it wasn't that big of a deal. I don't think it affects most people that way though.

The other two are claims I heard of that I didn't experience. My family thought I was get postassium poisoning, but you have to eat at least a dozen bananas a day for a whole week for that to happen. So be careful how many you are eating. That's why it's best NOT to do a one-food only diet. And I don't know about the cavities, I guess it's possible?

 

 

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!

The banana diet I think is one of the popular Korean/Japanese diets that are actually FLEXIBLE and HEALTHY. Bananas are the focus of the diet, but you can eat a variety of foods. If you are allergic to bananas or don't like them or get tired of them or whatever, you can eat apples, oranges (careful with the acids tho) or whatever fruit you like.

 

STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY, LOVE YOU GUYS