It's Monday!

#goalz

I like to use thinspiration, mostly Asian thinspiration lol. I could have a big chocolate chip muffin with sugar on top right in front of me, but looking at thinspiration is enough for me to think "I ate enough junk today, I don't need anymore"

Yep, that was yesterday. You bet I'm eatin that muffin today XD

But first, I will need to be eating lots of nutritious foods as well as drink lots of water.

Did you know drinking two cups of cold water on an empty stomach can boost your metabolism?

In the morning, I drank two cups of water and ate two chocolate bear grahams, and half an hour later, I did my morning exercise routine. (guys, eat more than i did. I just tend to eat too much and want to leave enough calories for later in the day XD) I just started today, and it's pretty intense, but that's okay. If you want to try it, don't kill yourself with it! Do what you can. I've been very active since January and I still couldn't do it all the way through XD so a goal I have is that one day, I will be able to do it.

Here is the playlist of my workout routine I will do every morning:

 

 

After the workout is the yoga for digestion, which I did twice yesterday. I decided I will do it twice a day: In the morning, to wake up the digestive system, and in the evening, to make sure everything is flowing right. It can help with digestive problems, disorders, or just bloating, which is a big reason a lot of people feel like they are fat. You are not fat, just bloated!! Since school ended, I haven't been eating bananas like I used to, since Mama is not going to buy loads of food based on my diet (I just have to do with what we got) so in order to make up for the end of the banana diet, I do this yoga to stay healthy. After the yoga, immediately I feel relaxed and healthy. Then, I feel weird, but I know that means it's working XD Also, my legs feel strange, so maybe considering doing a leg massage afterward would be a good idea, especially if you want to have slimmer legs :)

 

This evening, I will do this workout:

 

 

I'm doing abs today! I want a nice flat tummy and a tiny waist. I am straight when it comes to body types, but I would rather have an hourglass shape, and so a small waist is key for that. So today, and every Monday after today, I am doing ab workouts.

 

If you have any questions, please ask :)

Have a nice day, God Bless