Will Be Fine

Always Loving You♥

{Hyuna's POV}
My homework had completed!!! Thanks to Kevin \(´▿`)/ i'm so happy now..
I cleaned up my book and get out from library with Kevin.
"Thanks Kevin-ah!!"
"Nee.. Your welcome." But,suddenly my phone is ringing. It's my sister.. Hmm..
"Yeoboseyo?"
"You've done with school lesson?"
"Nee.."
"You must go to the hospital. To check up with Dr.Kiseop.."
"Nee.. Annyeong." I hang up my phone,it feels i'm lazy to talk to her.
"Waeyo Hyuna-ah?"
"Nana Onni called me.. She said,i must go to the hospital."
"Let me take you the hospital.."
"Ok.." We're arrived to the hospital with taxi 'cause the hospital it's so far from my school.
Ten minutes,we have to reach to the hospital..
And i looking for Nana Onni.
"Where is she?" I ask to Kevin.
"I don't know.. But,as usual she always waiting for you at receptionis."
"We can ask to receptionis then.." I'm walking to the receptionis table and greeting her with friendly.
"Annyeonghaseyo Sunyeo ^^"
"Oh,nee! Annyeonghaseyo,are you Im Hyun Ah?" She ask me.
"Of course! ^^"
"I'm Raina.. Looking for Nana Sunyeo?"
"Nee.. Where is she?"
"You can sitting on the patient's chair.. She taking care of patient in Emergency Room with Kiseop Uisa."
"Ok.. Gamsahabnida Raina Sunyeo ^^" I sit on the patient chair and waiting for Onni with Kevin.
"I guess Sunyeo at the receptionis a new of employee.."
"Maybe.. But,she know me."
"Yes.. Maybe she close with Nana NoonA too so, she can tell about you."
"Her name is Raina? Hmm.. Raina Sunyeo."
Thirty minutes i've been waiting for her but,she didn't come yet. Aish! I hate for waiting for along time!
But,suddelny i hear a foot steps come close to us.
It's that foot steps from Nana Onni's shoes..
"Sorry for making waiting for along time.. Aih,Kevin-ah you come to the hospital too. Thanks for take my Dongsaeng..."
"Nee gwaenchanha Nana Sunyeo.."
"Hahaha ok! Come on Hyuna,we should go to the Dr.Kiseop's room."
She take my hand and i stand up from the chair at once,left my backpack to Kevin.
"Nee Onni.. Kev,waiting for me. Ok?"
"Ok ^^"
"Wait for a moment Kevin"
She said and take me to the Vampire's room. Hehehe i mean Kiseop Uisa..
Because his face like a Vampire in American Movie "Twilight".
Nana Onni knocking the door then open the door after we heard Kiseop Uisa's answered i see him now,sit on his chair and smile at me.
"Annyeonghaseyo Kiseop Uisa! ^^"
Bowing my body to him.
"Annyeonghaseyo Hyuna-ah.. How are you today?"
"Good! How about you?"
"Very well.. Now sit down." I sit front of him and Nana Onni stand up beside of him.
"So,why do you want to check my condition? I'm not sick today."
"Yeah.. Your sister told me you always have been sickness. Right?" He ask me with a keen gaze.
Aish! Scary!
"N.. Nee.."
"So,i have to check the state of your heart.. Give me your hand." I give my right hand to him..
My hand is wet because of my sweat.
"Hmm.. Your hand is sweat but,not too much. Now,lean yourself on the bed! Over there"
I nodded my head and lie on the hard bed,he put a stethoscope in two of his ear..
I open my buttons yeah i just opened two buttons of school uniform,
he put his stethoscope on my chest.
I hope the beat of my heart doing well so,he moving the stethoscope on my stomach.
Finish check my condition he let go of the stethoscope from my body,his ears,and put on his neck.
So,she look at my sister.
"So,how Uisa?" She ask.
"She's fine.. Her heartbeat was doing well! But,because she always forget to eat and drink her medicine.
She got a sickness and can make her hands always sweating.
So,it will take a effect with her heart and her heart can be weakened.."
OH MY GOD! I must be diligent to eat and take medicine.
"And you shouldn't be tired and preoccupied Hyuna-ah."
I nodded and wake up from this hard bed.
"Now you can go home. Take care of your self.." He shake my hand and i nodded my head again.
"Thank you Uisa.. Onni,i leave now."
When i'm going to open the door but,i see she follow me from behind..
"Onni,you don't have to take me to Kevin. Annyeong."
I bow and smile at Kiseop Uisa..
I trotted toward where Kevin was sitting waiting for me and i call him.
"Kevin-ah~" "Hyuna-ah! So,how about results?"
"Dr.Kiseop said i'm fine but, i must diligent to eat and drink a medicine,i shound't be tired and proccupied."
Kevin nodded his head embrace my shoulder.
"Nah,you should be according with his advice.
You always naughty,you didn't drink your medicine and forget to eat!
And one more thing, if you have any problem.
Do not make the load,ok?"
I think,it was my big mistake 'cause i told him. And he start to be a nag >< "
Yes Mr.Kevin Woo! ^^"
He pinch my cheeck..
"Don't say yes,if you don't like my advice ^^"
He said that with a big smile.. Wohohoho! How did he know? Sorry Kevin-ah Ħoo☺ћoo☺ћoo☺••
"Be slow.. I didn't say if i hate your advice LOL xD" Lie hehehe!
"Yeah but,your eyes told me like that.."
"Wow! You can read my eyes Kev? Really?" He nodded.


"Hyuna-ah. Do you have a plan to lie with me huh?"
"Hehehe I J K!"
"Beeeeh"

{Nana's POV}
She didn't gaze me when she talked to me,and she didn't want me to accomponied her..
She still mad at me? I feel my heart broken like a piece of sand.
I don't even expect that she will ignore me like this..
Because of me,i can't blame her.
No! It's all because of Eli! Because of him!
Yeah.. But,suddenly Dr.Kiseop put his hand on my left shoulder.
"You don't have to worry about her.. I'm sure you will be better with her,if that one of you have a budge."
I look at him and try to read his eyes,how did he know about my problem with Hyuna?
"Sorry,how do you know about that Uisa?"
He just smilling at me and patted my shoulder.


{Eli's POV}
*At the Eli's garden home*


"There is.." I give her grilled squid,her favourite food!
"Wow! Thank you hunny ^^"
She blew out the grilled squit with a still hot fuel.
"So,how about you and you sister Hyuna?"

"Hmmm.. In the morning,she didn't woke up for made a breakfast.
So,i made my breakfast..
Maybe,she didn't woke up 'cause she was tired about last night.
She was fighting with me,and..

I made her breakfast and put at her bedroom.
I went to school before she woke up.. But,she called me in this afternoon invited me to the hospital. Our attitude as usual when we met but,i tried to avert my eyes from her.."
I keep continue to story..

"I hope she will apologize to you and allow for our relationship. But,why my heart say 'it can't be'? She is so stubborn."
I pull her head and her hair with gently
"I'm sure,she can change her mind about me.
So,don't worry about me..
I don't care if your sister hate me.
Judge me like she thught!
The point is,i'm never do evil to her and i always take care of her cute little sister with all of my love."
I pinch her cheeck and she make me passionately.
"Hahaha! Are you try to seduce me? Yeah.. You're very strong in this regard. I love you."
She hug me with tightly
"Nee.. I love you too My Tiny Princess♥"
We're cuddling and i give her kisses on her forehead.
She reply my kiss on my cheeck,she eat a grilled squid and she feed me too with grilled squid.
We eat A grilled squid together with happy and cheerful ^^ we're laughing together while joking.


{Author's POV}

Hyuna just got her home and sit on the couch with a cheerful face..
"Na wasseo~" Because two dearest person make her feel happy and smile again. Suddenly,she hear Nana's foot step.
"Where you've been?"
"Eli's home.." She answer with a straight face without looking her sister eyes.
"Still have a contact with him?" Nana ask with a challenge but,Hyuna still didn't gaze her.
"Why? He is my boyfriend. So,it's up to me."
She stand up from the couch and walk to her bedroom but,Nana keep talking to her with a loud voice.
"How dare you againts me?!"
"I don't againts you Onni. I just answer you question with the truth."
Hyuna open her bedroom's door but,Nana hold her.
"I'm not finish! How many i must advice you Hyuna? You are my Dongsaeng but,you never listen your Onni's advice"
Hyuna widened her eyes and shook her head.
"Onni,i always listen and according your advice however in this case,this is my own.
Open your heart and your mind please. He's not a bad boy like what you thought."
"Ok,Hyuna! You defend him again.." She breathe slowly and throw it away.
"I guess,you must change your self Onni. I'm so sleepy. Annyeonghi jumuseyo.."
Hyuna get in the bedroom and lock the door.
Tears fall again from her eyes..
Again and again after i had fought with someone,she always crying but,suddenly she feel hurt inside her liver.
So hard to breathing and i feel hurt in my liver. I need medicine..
I try to walking to take my medicine,i did it!
I swallow my medicine and drinking a water are located on my desk.
Now i feel better but,it's still hard to breath.

"Hhh... Hhh... Please God. Please.. Not now.."