Wedding Party

Always Loving You♥

{Nana's POV}
I'm grateful,i have recovered of my paralyzed.. Thanks God,you can say that
it was just because Hyuna.. When she phoned me that she has graduated i suddenly stood up
from my wheelchair then my Umma and Appa were surprised of me!

*Flashback*
My phone is ringing,answer Hyuna's call put it on my right ear..
"Yoboseyo" I heard faint noise in my phone.
"Yoboseyo,Onnie! TELL UMMA APPA I'M GRADUATE!!!" She yelled at the phone
I suddenly stand up automatically from my wheelchair then jumping up!
"Umma! Appa! Hyuna has graduate!!!!!" But,they staring at me with strange gaze.
I'm looking of myself,i realized i can standing now!
"Oh my feet! Aaaa my feet yes finally i can move my feet while
jumping jumping up!
"Jin Ah.. Jin Ah... Omo..." Appa shook his head then,he pulled me into his hug.
Umma followed me from behind,she kissed my forehead then,i give my phone
to her. She set it with loudspeaker
"Congratulation dear..We're proud of you"
Umma touched while remove her tears
"Gamsahabnida,Umma! Ah Umma,is there something bad happen to Nana Onnie?" She asked as she worried.
"Guess what,your Onnie could move her feet. Her feet is back as a normal!"
My Umma smiled widely.
"Oh really? Thank you God......" I heard faint sounds like she's gonna cry.
Thanks God


But,Umma and Appa returned to Melbourne already,gonna miss them so much.
Now it's only me and Hyuna in this home..
First,i've decided i'm not going to Kiseop's wedding party but,i shouldn't do that!
I promised,i will be happy for him. Even though it's difficult.
While brush my cheecks with my pink blush on,i keep daydreaming
but,then Hyuna appeared nehind of me as i can see her through mirror.
"Onnie! I found this one beautiful dress.. I'm sure you're looking
good with this one" She brought me white dress.
"Ah yup i think it's pretty" 
"Nah wear this! I give you 10 minutes Onnie..
Come on,Hye Mi Onnie,Raina Onnie and Kahi Onnie
will be reach in this home!" Ah she's so nag.
"Arrasseo.. Arrasseo..." I nodded my head -_-
She leave me then... After make up,i use the one of dress that she has picked it for me.
I rip off my clothes,wearing this dress.

I look at my self on the mirror,but i forgot of something!
I take one of my headbeans decorated with white flower

                                                


Yup i like my hairstyle


                                                





Ready? I'm ready! I walk down stairs approaching Hyuna sit on the couch with Hye Mi,Raina Onnie and Kahi Onnie..
They looks gorgeous ^^
Amazing!!! Wow~~~~~
"Oh my our princess has come" Kahi Onnie teased me.
"Stop it! You guys more beautiful than me" I pouted.
"Admit it! We're beautiful^^" Hye Mi commented.

Kahi Onnie appear with her y dark blue dress,shows off her back
             
                                                            

"Kahi Onnie,the oldest nurse also the iest nurse" I smirked at her.


Raina Onnie appear with her cute polkadot dress! She's so cute^^"


                                                          


"Ah Onnie,you're so cute ^^" She became blushed while rubbing her chubby cheecks
"Yes i am,gomawo Nana><"
"Looks like Doraeomon" But,then she pout. We're laughing at her!!

Oh my! Hye Mi looks so gorgeous,i loved her hair colour..
Combination with her shine bright dress,,

                                                       

"Hye Mi looks like a doll" I commented.
"Yeah i love your hair colour Onnie,that's my favourite" While Hyuna touched Hye Mi's pinky hair.
"Gomawoyo" Oh her eye smile such adorable
"It remind about Kevin that he has told me about Hye Mi Onnie..
He said you were beautiful" We're laughing oh... Kevin could be spellbound of her i guess

But,i like Hyuna's appearance today! She's so y ^^


                                                     



"Of course the only one of my sister twin,very elegant today ^^" I hugged Hyuna's left arm.
"Gamsahabnida Onnie,you too ^^" She pinched nose as i pinched her back.
"Anyway,if you guys are dealing like that. It's hard to make it difference!" Hye Mi exclaimed.
"You're right Hye Mi! They are just such as a mirror" Raina Onnie agreed it.
"Shall we go now?" Kahi Onnie change our conversation,it made me realized.
"Oh,okay kajja! We'll be late if we stay here for along time!" Hyuna stood up from her chair.

Relax Nana.....
Calm down,i take a deep breath. Forced to smile ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________

As you can see their outfit appear in Kiseop's wedding party


Kevin



E-Young




Lizzy



Kiseop




Eli



Tia






{Author's POV}
All the guests already crwoded in the church,Hyuna who's attending with Nana,Hye Mi,Raina and Kahi still looking
for Kevin,Lizzy and E-Young.. But,then suddenly somone tap her left shoulder.
"Tada!!!!!" Lizzy surprised her.
She has been with E-Young and Kevin..
"Lizzy,E-Young,Kevin! Finally i found you guys^^!" 
"Hyuna you're looking so... Oh my... I'm gonna say it like
i've never been spoken" E-Young eyes turned to widened then,Hyuna push her forehead.
"Don't think that much LOL" Hyuna showed her tongue (mehrong)
Kevin steal his stole views towards Hyuna,he spellbound of her appearance today..
"Well,we're looking for toilet! Ah i wanna pee,come on E-Young"
As Lizzy pulled E-Young's left hand leaving me with Kevin.
Of course Nana kind of busy with her friends.
But,then Kevin wrapping Hyun's right hand,he come closer near her right ear..
"You've changed" He murmured.
"Ng.. What do you mean?" Hyuna couldn't understand of what he said but,certainly
Kevin would be seducing Hyuna.
But,then Kevin closer to her lips quickly Hyuna holding him.
"Many people around here... And we're not dating,right?" Hyuna asked it with her sharp gaze.
Kevin couldn't believe of what she said to him but,he think it's fine. Maybe,she just worried
that E-Young will catch Kevin wo's trying to kiss her.
Hyuna placed her right hand on her chest,she rub it slowly,while take a deep breath.
Close her eyes..
God please not now 
"By the way,have you make decision where you're going to college?" Hyuna bitted her lips then looked down.
"I don't get it yet,what about you?"
"Me? I'm going to move to San Fransisco. Looking for the best college"
"I'm proud of you.. But,when?"
"One month later.." Hyuna began to sad about this.
She can't meet him anymore if he leave South Korea but,Hyuna can't prevent his departure.
"At least,i'll go first" While Hyuna staring into Kevin eyes "What do you mean?"
Hyuna didn't answer him yet but,she just smiling at him then hug him front of people.
I guess,this time... For Hyuna preparing herself!
But then she feel hurt inside her liver try to hide it her pain from Kevin.
E-Young and Lizzy got back from the toilet when,Lizzy stop immediatelly she saw the shadow of Eli and Tia.
She waving her hands while jumping up..
"Hey! Eli! Tia!" Lizzy screamed loudly.
Quickly E-Young cover with her left hand.
"Ah you make me deaf Lizzy" While smiling towards Eli and Tia.
"You guys damn looks like American Couple" Lizzy stunned of their appearance. 
"Tia,i love your dress! It's fit you" E-Young noticed Tia from the top to the toe.
"Ah,thank you E-Young Onnie^^"
"Eli,oh my.... Looks like a strong man." While Lizzy punched his left hand.
"Watch out lol! Anyway,have you guys seen Hyuna?" They were shook at the same time.
"We left them... But.maybe Hyuna and Kevin will catch up!
She's with Kevin now!" E-Young issued her phone,she's about to text Keving but suddenly
E-Young heard Hyuna's voice called her name.
"E-Young!"
"Nah,there you are..." E-Young embrace Hyuna's neck,hug her tightly.
"Hey we've been looking for you guys" Kevin pout.
"Mianhae Kevin" Lizzy gave her peace sign on her left hand.
Hyuna try to standing near Lizzy so,she can let Kevin side by side with E-Young,as Hyuna notice
between Eli and Tia. She just realized that Tia's hand wrap around Eli's waist.

God... Thank you

"Married such a feels good huh?" Raina asked to Kahi but,Kahi feels upset so,she
pinch Raina's chubby cheecks.
"Your question as you've insulted of me Oh Raina!" Kahi turn to furious,Hye Mi and Nana are 
laughing at them.
"That's enough Onniedeul.. Soon or later,you guys gonna get the best person,right?"
Hye Mi chuckled as she commented it.
"Hey Nana!" Nana could hear there is someone screaming her name from far but,
she looking for the people as she can find it!
"Hmm.. Wait... I think there is someone call my name.
I should approaching him/her now" She smirked then,leaving Raina,Hye Mi and Kahi.
"Nana!" That voice sounded again in her ears. Her head goes round and round..
She found it familiar handsome man with his white an half red coat,with his
white pants while holding tunderly beautiful woman.
"Oh... You.. You must be......" Nana walked towards them.
"Nah did you forget about us?" The woman who standingnext to him just pout.
"AJ! Ha Young!" Nana pointed her index finger to them.







"How are you guys?^^" 
"So far so great Nana,guess it! Ha Young gonna give me
precious gift" AJ applaused his hands once.
"Really,what's that" Nana grin towards Ha Young,she placed her hand on her stomach.
"I'm pregnant Onnie ^^" Nana's hands both rubbing Ha Young's stomach.
"Oh my... Congratulation guys! I bet the gender is male" While she pretend to thinking
then she just gives digress answer.
"A+ for you Nana!" AJ shows his thumbs.
"I'm smart and i know it" Nana showed her seductive smile as her confidence.
But,they are beginning to silent.
"Hmm.. Oppa,why Kiseop Oppa didn't propose Nana Onnie?
At least,they are very compitable!" Ha Young's statement was just slapped Nana's
heart. She promised that she won't feel hurt but,that statement had done it!
"Kiseop had some feelings for Yoona sunbaei,yeobo-ya... 
As you know,they haven't time for dating yet during college."AJ explained  it to his lovely wife.
"That's right Ha Young ^^ maybe you got wrong person" Nana murmured tried to forced her smile.
"No i'm not! Onnie,i know you love him..
Since you guys came to our wedding party i know you had some feelings
for him but,you didn't want to show it. You didn't let him to know it."
AJ nodded his head as he agreed of her wife's opinion.
"Yeah... She's right! You... You love him but,now?" 
Nana begin to sigh then her tears finally flowing from her eyes.
"Aish Oppa! We make her cry now!" Ha Young came close to her,then she just remove her tears.
"Sorry.. Nana.. We don't mean to....."
"No,it's fine. You can read it,you can guess it,and my answer is yes.
Yes i love him but,i... I... I will try to forget about him.
I will be happy for him even though... I can't stand for him anymore." 
Ha Young and AJ try to calm down.
"You're so kind,in factsyou're willlig your self feel the painful for the sake
of his happiness.." AJ pat her shoulder gently.
"That's my happiness keywords" 
As Nana try to smiling,but AJ and Ha Young still can see her sadness
face surround her beautiful face.


It's already 7.00 pm wedding ceremony begins as soon as the guests sit on the chair
while waiting for a priest and two couple young bridge who are getting married tonight.
Hyuna embrace Nana's right shoulder while rubbing it gently. Nana's eyes are getting
more swollen if her tears will flow again.
Her lovely twins clutching her left hand so she can controlher heartbeat and her tears.
"For the groom,you're welcome to stand it front of me"
The priest started the wedding all of the guests turned back,looking at dashing
groom walk over to the priest. But,then Kiseop make it an eye contact with Nana
he try to ignore it so he could walk towards the priest. Approaching him.
Nana could notice Kiseop's back feels like she want to put her hands wrapping around his waist,
asks him to runaway from this church. 
The bride walk accompanied with her father all eyes are on the bride's
catch her face feels her face is just familiar!
An half people just realized that the bridge is an actress. Im Yoon Ah
even though she's unfamous actress but,for people who loved to watch K-Drama knew about her.
Then,the groom and the bridge standing side by side front of the preist.
"Lee Ki Seob,will you accept Im Yoon Ah as your wife in happy 
circumtastances and also difficult circumstances as well?" Kiseop began to hesitated
to answer,but then he answer it immediatelly
"Yes,i do"
"Im Yoon Ah,will you accept Lee Ki Seob as your husband in happy circumstances
and also difficult circumstances as well?" Yoona began to stuttered
She looked down,then the guests already waiting for her answer but,
she didn't answer yet. Kiseop looking at her face but,then he give the sign to her.
The preist reply his question to Yoona.
Yoona has thought carefully as she make her decision.
"I'm sorry. I can't"
The guests are surprise of what she said. They beginning to asks each other guests!
"Yoona,what's wrong with you?" Kiseop stared to mad at her.
"I shouldn't love you,i should'nt accept and i shouldn't let
my self get into your life." The preist shook his head slowly while close his eyes.
"What do you mean? Don't deny it!" Kiseop grab hard her shoulder.
"But,how can i married with the man who had fell in love with the other
woman?" Slowly Kiseop loosen his grip from her shoulder.
"How can i married with the man who had been hurt? And i was the one
who made you fell down." Yoona placed her index finger to Kiseop's chest.
"Kiseop.. Listen,you loved her. She is the best damn things for your life,
and i believe. I believe she can take care of you.
You never realize about your feelings for her,you just hide it
when you met me. And it remind you about your love,for me.."
Kiseop looked down,his knee vibrating suddenly.

"I'm sorry. Everyone i.. I also want to apologize to my parents,Kiseop's parents
and also for the pastor. This is my fault,i had seized him from the woman who named
Im Jin Ah or Nana.. Because,if i wouldn't be here,i'm sure Kiseop certainly getting married
with Nana. Not me. I came to his life as i just made him remind about the past,
Kiseop fell in love with me but,i wasn't love him.
I just gave him some fake hope but,then i met him at the hospital the place that
he worked as Doctor. God sent her only for Kiseop.
She deserve to get his love. So,Kiseop belongs to Nana.. Not mine."
Yoona explained while looking for Nana where was sitting?
Finally she found that woman.
Yoona walks over chair that Nana sitting with her twins.
"Im Jin Ah,come here.. Follow me." Nana looked at her friends and Hyuna,they gives the
sign by nod their head. 
She stand up from the chair but,then Yoona releasing her hairband from her dark red hair
replace it with bride hairband,Yoona also didn't forget to give the flowers to her.
Yoona cover Nana's face with a white scarf around her hairband.
She take Nana's hand accompany her,walk over to the preist and Kiseop.
Kiseop's eyes caught Nana but,Nana still looking down.
"Weddings can star now.. Please forgive me" Yoona bowed at them,as she standing not too far
from them. Nana can't believe that Yoona willing Kiseop only for her,in facts
she just blamed her self.
"Alright... So,Lee Ki Seob? Will you accept Im Jin Ah as your wife in happy
circumstance also difficult circumstance as well?" 
"Yes,i do" While he smiledto her even though Nana didn't notice him.
"And you Im Jin Ah... Will you accept Lee Ki Seob as your husband in happy
circumstance also difficult circumstance as well?" 
Come on! It's time for you Nana
Nana nodded her head "Yes i do"
The preist smiling proudly over these two young couples.
"You are considered valid as a married couple. Lee Ki Seob,now you can kiss the bridge
now she's your wife^^" The preist allowed him as Kiseop smiled.
He open the scarf that blocking Nana's face,he cupped her face with his hands both.
Staring into her eyes. As he can see her eyes begin watery.
"Please i won't to see you cry,smile for me.. Mrs.Lee" Quickly Kiseop removed her tears.
"I realized i'm so fool of this love,i just realize it that i love you.." Nana chuckled while
put her hands around his waist.
"And... I love you more than you know" Nana closed her eyes,she could feel her lips against
to him. They just doing romantic kiss. All of the guests applause for Kiseop and Nana..
Hyuna got up from the chair applause for her elder sister.
"Finally..." Kahi and Raina cuddling each other as Hye Mi clutching her hands both
with Hyuna while jumping up together.
"Congratulation for your Onnie!!" Hye Mi yelled of proudly.

"Oh,Oppa.. Finally God accept Nana Onnie as Kiseop Oppa's 
wife." Ha Young murmured.
"I proud of them also Yoona Sunbei,she dare to do also dare to be
responsible" AJ pinched Ha Young's sharp nose then kiss her stomach.

{Nana's POV}

First thought,this is only the sadness wedding for me
But i suddenly created confused of this
It doesn't matter
Thanks God,thanks Yoona.