Memories

Always Loving You♥

"What's your name?" A little boy asked to her when she was walking by her own self around the park.
"Im Hyun Ah,Hyuna. And you?" She answered while gave her right hand to him.
He was about lil bit confused why did she gave her hand to him? He thought she would be
took a bow as usual Korean people did when they do some introduce.
"Woo Sung Hyun or Kevin Woo but,you can call me.. Kevin" He shook his hand when their hands
met,touched and clutch.
"What a cool name! I thought you were tourist as like me.." She just grin.
"Hmm.. No i'm not but,i was born in USA^^" Hyuna eyes widened as she heard he was born in USA.
"Oh,i was born in Canberra but,i lived in Melbourne ^^
i just moved to Seoul with my Onnie.." Hyuna pointed to her house with her right thumb.
Kevin nodded.
"Well,want to visiting my house? I guess,i got a new friend. It's nice to see you,
Kevin Woo ^^" Kevin blushed when Hyuna already assumed him as a friend.
"Well yeah,if you don't mind. I will" Kevin gave his hand to her.
They were walking together toward Hyuna's house.

"Well,well,well.. My Dong Saeng just brought her new friend,right?" Nana greeted this cute boy
while put a glass of orange juice on the table for Kevin.
"Nee,well... Gamsahabnida NoonA" Kevin took the glass,drank it made by Nana.
"Hope you enjoy it Kevin ^^" Hyuna gave the sign through her finger.
"Where do you live,Kevin?" Nana started her conversation.
"Over there,front of your house."
"So,we are neighbour,right?" Nana nodded proudly.
"Yeah,so you don't have to be alone Hyuna if i go to the college" She patted Hyuna's shoulder.
"Alone? Where is your parents anyway?" Kevin almost chocked.
"They live in Melbourne now,my Onnie brought me here for her college ^^" Hyuna explained
as she enjoyed her chocolate cake.


1 year...... During JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL

"Kevin!" Hyuna screamed her name. Kevin ran towards her forgot about his book!
"Whats up?" Kevin approached that tiny girl.
"Hmm.. Would you teach me,i can't doing some acting like a princess.
Besides,i got a role as Snow White! And you're the prince" She murmured while brought
teather manuscript for their teather project.
"Okay then."
Kevin grabbed her shoulder,he was about staring into her eyes deeply. Hyuna didn't understand why
did he do that to her? Quickly,Hyuna made him loosen his grip of her shoulders.
"What are you doing?!" She yelled at him.
"Of course teaching you how to hold your shame feelings-_-" Kevin felt terrible.
"Oh.. Alright.. Sorry" Hyuna bowed at him.
"Gwaenchanha,let'sdo it again"
He did the same,Hyuna couldn't hold her shame feelings inside her heart. Her heart beating so
fast when Kevin looked into her eyes full of signification the way he gaze her.
"Snow White,as long as you love me..
Will you marry me?" Kevin started his dialog as a prince who had proposed Snow White.
But,then Hyuna remembered her dialog suddenly.
"Yes,i do.."
Hyuna and Kevin started to close they wanted do some kissing scene but,that scene wasn't
included the manuscript.
"Kevin! Hyuna!" Someoned yelled at them.
Quickly,Kevin pushed Hyuna before their lips touched. Kevin caught by his sister. Deanna.
"Noo.... Noo... NoonA" Kevin shyly.
"O.... O... Onnie" Hyuna covered her face with her hands both then ran away.
Deanna called Hyuna while walked over Kevin but,Hyuna kept ran away..
"NoonA... We just... We just.." But,Deanna just smirked at him as he .
"NoonA! You broke her concentrate-_- we just practicing for our teather project
in the school."
"Have you read your manuscript?" Deanna raised her left eyebrow while smirked.
"Not at all" Kevin scratched the back of his head.
"The one things that you should've to know,there is no KISSING scene ^^" Deanna gave emphasis
for KISSING words.
"Oh my..." Kevin gulped.
Deanna just laughed then leave his younger brother with Hyuna's manuscript.
Kevin sedimented on the bench while he just flashback when he tried to kiss
Hyuna's lips..



{Kevin's POV}
I woke up from my sleep,look at the clock! It's already 3 pm. Damn! I was dreaming about Hyuna..
Since,Hyuna's death. I always remember about us.. About my memories between her.
Maybe i should have to take a bath! Because,i will go outside with E-Young 2 hours later.
Finish wash myself! I take my car key then,arriving to E-Young's house.
I got her home,she looks beautiful with her sweet outfit.
"Am i late?" I asked her.
"Hmm.. No" E-Young murmured.
"Really? I'm not sure about that" I'm sure will getting mad at me.
"As long as you will be come to me,it doesn't matter
if you late" E-Young kissed my left cheeck,i smiled to her.
"Gomawo chagiya"

Hyuna,i hope you will be happy up there if you see me and E-Young now..
She has become my fiance now,soon or later we're going to get married..
Even though,she not ready yet? I keep waiting for her agreement.

"Kevin.." E-Young grabbed my right hand tightly.
"Yes,my lady?" E-Young became blushed when i called her "My lady"
"About.. Married. I'm ready. I'm ready to be your wife" I didn't get wrong with my hearing,right?
"A... A.. Are you serious?" I asked as i couldn't believe her.
"Yes. I have thought it carefully and my decision was unanimous"
I pull her chin close to my face,i kiss her on the lips.
I can't believe it! She wants to be my wife!
I will catch up you Eli! Anyway Tia and Eli already married and lived in LA together.
I hope they will be happy! As soon as possible i will take E-Young to San Fransisco^^
 

 


{Eli's POV}
I have done with my proposal,i made this for my  business advertising.
And i hope,This proposal isn't reject anymore as a month ago.
Hopefully they are interested of what we have created and we planned it

"Daddy!!!! ^^" Suddenly i feel i'm going strangled by two of tiny hands around my neck.
"Oh,hey! Lauren~ Oh my.. Daddy almost strangled dear" I groaned.
"Lauren,don't choke your daddy" Tia appeared behind of us,pulled her quickly.
"Ah come here you!" I put her on my lap,hmm.. She's so spoiled,and i love her!
Her name is Lauren..


Her act remind me about Hyuna when she got up onto my lap for the last time..
"Daddy! I wanna sleep with you tonight" Lauren pleaded with spoiled.
"Oh,this cute girl asks me to sleep together huh?" As i tickle her waist and her stomach.
"Daddy aaaaaaaa it's tickling me" She giggled while kick the table.
Fiuh this table almost destroyed.
"Eli,don't be too long in front of laptop. You might be getting sick" Tia adviced me.
"I have done. Don't worry ^^ Lauren get into the room now.
We're gonna sleep over" Lauren jumped up from my lap,shouted with joyful feelings.
Of course,since i got my job. I almost forget about Tia and Lauren.
"I will make some milk for her" Tia walked to the kitchen as i follow her from behind.
I hug her waist,kiss her shoulder.
"Eli.." Tia giggled when i treated her like that.
"You've missed it for along time?" I .
"Shut up~" She giggled.
"Tomorrow,we should make it for Lauren." I talked digress near her right ear
"Hmm what do you mean" She turned around at me.
"Lil brother or lil sister for her.." I winked then,she pinch my arm.
"ert!"
"But,you love me right?" I kissed her right neck.
"Oh my~ alright alright! Stop flirtting! Lauren shouldn't have to see this scene"
Tia remind me then i leave her on the kitchen after i kissed her lips.

{Nana's POV}
"Here we are.." Yoona Onnie greeted us while carrying a tray on which it is located three cups of tea.
For us. "Taste it first" She said as she put it on the table. "I'm worried if it's too sweet.. I have
too much poured the sugar into the tea. Kkkk~ Sorry" I shook my head.
"Really? I will taste it first" I giggled while sip this tea slowly.
"Hmm... I like it,isn't too sweet like what you think" I put back the cup on the table.
"Finally.. Oh,anyway.. How's your husband?
I guess,you've been restless since he got job until the
middle of the night." While pointed to Kiseop who was sat next to me,enjoyed the cup
of the tea. But,Kiseop almost chocked.
"Ah sorry Kiseop" Yoona Onnie covered wuickly.
"Nah,it's fine anyway.."
"She might be worried if i'll make some flirting with the other nurse" Kiseop murmured.
"Who else? You're the most handsome doctor right?" I said little poke him.
"Lol you must believe him"
"Of course i am.. Look,i was just kidding" I chuckled.
"Anyway,we have something that we want to tell you earlier" Kiseop made Yoona Onnie's face
turn into curious.
"What is it?"
Kiseop put his hands both around my stomach make a circle shape on my stomach.
"Congratulation guys!!" Yoona Onnie reached our hands while sheaking us.
"Gamsahabnida" We said both.
"Yoona,who's that?" Someone appeared behind of her.
The man who had a tall body,cute and handsome face greeting us with his
friendly smile. Damn,who's that guy? I mean,Yoona Onnie didn't tell us yet
that she has a boyfriend.



"They are my friends. Nana and Kiseop ^^ anyway guys,this is
my boyfriend. Also my future husband! His name is Lee Seung Gi" Kiseop and i stood up
from the chair.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Seung Gi ibnida"He bowed at us.
"Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Jin Ah ibnida ^^"
"Annyeonghaseyo,Lee Ki Seob ibnida" Kiseop bowed at him.
"Wow Onnie! If you get married with him,we'll have the same clan
as Mrs.Lee" I pointed to my self.
"Yes! And Seung Gi and i have planned it for our wedding party ^^"
I'm glad to hear that, finally Yoona Onnie already got the man who loved her so much
and soon they will getting married. They will catch for us ^^


Your happiness is my happiness too
Your sadness is my sadness too
Your pain is my pain too -Im Hyun Ah-

*Backsound U-Kiss - Love Of A Friend*
http://youtu.be/IeuF3iEUG3Y



Cast
Im Hyun Ah(OC)/Im Jin Ah ........................ Nana After School
Kevin Woo .......................... Kevin U-Kiss
Ellison Kim .......................... Eli U-Kiss
Noh E-Young ....................... E-Young After School
Kiseop Uisa ......................... Ki Seop U-Kiss
Tia Cuevas ......................... Tia ChoColat

Supporting cast
Raina Sunyeo ..................... Raina After School
Kahi Sunyeo ........................ Park Kahi
Hye Mi Sunyeo .................. Pyo Hye Mi 9 Muses

AJ ........................................ AJ U-Kiss
Ha Young ......................... Oh Ha Young A-Pink
Im Yoon Ah ...................... Yoona Girls'  Generation (SNSD)
Dong Ho ............................ Dong Ho U-Kiss
Lizzy Park ............................ Lizzy After School
So Young .............................. Yoo So Young
Bekah ..................................... Rebecca Kim
Joo Yeon ............................... Joo Yeon After School
Im Sister's Umma ........................ Narsha Brown Eyed Girls
Im Sister's Father .......................... Lee Teuk Super Junior

Thanks to U-Kiss family:
Deanna Woo and Woo Family (Kevin U-Kiss's family)
Hannah Kim and Minah Kim (Eli U-Kiss's siblings)

^_^