Mom And Dad

Always Loving You♥

*Backsound IU - Story Only I Didn't Know*

http://youtu.be/UpuWJr821rY

{Kevin's POV}
I woke up from my sleep,i suddenly realized that i have sleep on Hyuna's lap. But,she didn't wake up yet..
I look at my watch on my left hand,it's already 7.05 am! Hmm... And i found some food and a glass of milk
putted on the table near her bed.
I notice her eyes,it's move lil bit.. Yeah! Hyuna finally you're wake!
"Hm... Mmm.. Where am i?" She asked with her weak tone.
"Hyuna.. Hyuna.. Thank God! You're awake. You made me worried last night" I grab her hand then i kissed it.
"Ke.. Kevin..." She smiled at me,her eyes look so glazed.
"Wait! I'm going to tell Dr.Kiseop!" I press the button to call a nurse.
Kahi Sunyeo who is Nana NoonA's close friend appared suddenly in this room.
"Can i help you?" She asked.
"Sunyeo! Hyuna has awake!" I said loudly.
"Oh,wait! I call,Dr.Kiseop first..."
Then 5 minute lter,Kahi Sunyeo and Kiseop Uisa are comes to Hyuna's room
"Well,let's check your condition first" Kiseop Uisa said with friendly.
"Hmm... You're eyes still glazed. Yeah... She still weak" He told me.
"Uisa,where is my Onnie? I didn't see her yet." I gulped if Hyuna know that Nana NoonA
got accident too,it might be hurt her liver.
"Hmm relax,i can handle your sister^^" Kiseop Uisa tried to calm her down.
"W... W.. What do you mean?"
"Hmm... Last night,your sister also got some car crsh. Kiseop Uisa took her then she was fine now"
Kahi Sunyeo answered.
"Hyuna,you better go to sleep again. Okay?" I tried to persuade her but,she threw my hand from her right
shoulder.
"Aniya! I want to see Nana Onnie!" She pulled the blanket from her body but,i hold her.
"Hyuna! Hyuna! Please don't  force your self" I held her shoulder then Kiseop Uisa and Kahi Sunyeo
helped me to prevent this stubborn girl!
"But,i want meet my.... Hhhhh~" Hyuna touched her chest as she couldn't breath.
"Hyuna! Hyuna!"

"Kevin,relax. Let me handle it!" Kiseop Uisa and Kahi Sunyeo bought some oxygen hose for her.
I got out from her room while waiting for Kiseop Uisa handle of Hyuna.
But,suddenly there are Lizzy,E-Young with Eli..
"Kevin!!" Lizzy called me loudly.
E-Young hit Lizzy's left shoulder "Hey! Turn that voice,we're in hospital!" E-Young said with her whispered tone.
"Oh.. Sorry" Three of them approached me.
"Now,how's Hyuna condition?"
"She was shock when she knew that Nana NoonA also got car crash,she was stubborn that
she wanted saw Nana NoonA but,then Kiseop Uisa held her to asked her that she should've
to take a rest. Now,her liver got sickess.. It's very dangerous if she's too panic about
Nana NoonA. They got different room"
Lizzy and E-Young cover their mouth.
"The doctor should be make them as roomate.." Lizzy commented.
"So,what about Nana Onnie?" E-Young asked me.
"She got paralyzed"
"Oh My God.." They were shocked.
"And did you got the report from the police who was the person who had hitted Hyuna?"
I shook my head.
"Not yet Eli. The police didn't call me yet."
The door opened. Kiseop Uisa,Kahi Sunyeo and the other nurse are got out from Hyuna's room
"She's fine now. But,she need too much to take a rest,you guys can come into the room
but,please do not disturbing patient. Okay?"
Kiseop Uisa remind us.
"Arrasseo Uisa.." Me.Lizzy and Eli are murmured.
"Oppa,we need to talk.." Then,E-Young pulled Kiseop Uisa's hand.
Oh,i remember E-Young is Kiseop Uisa's cousin. Hmmm how can i forget about this?

{E-Young's POV}
"Are you sure that you want to going to married with her?" He nodded.
"I'm happy for you Oppa! But....." Oops! I shouldn't say this.
"But,what?" Kiseop Oppa curious with the next of my statement.
"Hmm.. Nothing"
Hmm i shouldn't tell him about Nana Onnie,if i did that.. It will make him confused then
cancel his wedding party with Im Yoon Ah.
Yes,i guess this is the best things for Kiseop Oppa..
I don't want interrupt about his love story for his future.
"Hmm by the way,how is Nana Onnie's condition?" I began to lure him to talked about Nana Onnie.
"She's fine. But,the painful probem is... She had lost her blood,and got paralyzed.
But,i had donate my blood for her. And about her paralyzed,it's only temporary
but,i can't make it sure when she will be recover?"
What? Kiseop Oppa had donate his blood for Nana Onnie?
"I'm sorry about that... But,hey! Did you just told me that you have been donate
your blood especially for Nana Onnie?" I pretend that i'm shock about this.
"Why? Was i did wrong?" He asked with his straight face.
Is he stupid or pretend to be foolish person?
"What kind of basis you did that? I'm sure isn't possible on the basis of relief"
"What do you mean?" I sigh and rolled my eyes.
"Lee Ki Seob. Wake up please! You just did some sacrifice that you should have to do it
for Yoona Onnie.."
Then Kiseop Uisa begin to silently.
"And don't tell me that you have pay their hospital costs" I turn to sarcastically.
"Hmm.. Well yeah"
"Okay! You loved her"
"As only friend" He said as he got bored with this conversation.
"I'm not sure about that Oppa.." I shook my head full of confident.

{Author's POV}
That woman had finished talked with someone via mobile phone,she couldn't be patient..
"Yeobo,our daughters weren't in home. They were treated in hospital" As she tapped her husband's
shoulder then,her husband surprised suddenly.
"Are you serious yeobo?" He wanted to make it sure.
"Yes,the doctor who were brought them to the hospital just phoned me.
Fortunately,we haven't arrive to their home.."
She released her sunglasses,her husband tried to calm her.
"And the doctor say what?"
"Hyuna... She was fine but,still in weak condition. Nana... She... She....
Got paralyzed." She was crying,quickly her husband pulled her wifey head onto his hug.
"Calm down,okay.. We should've visiting them to the hospital. Did he send you
some hospital address yet,yeobo?" His wife  gave the phone to him without speaks.
He read it at all.
"Okay,kajja!" He asked his wife then,brought his suitcase.

The driver had drop that couple to the hospital,in hurry the woman named Narsha got into
the hospital with her husband named Jung Soo. Walked towards receptionis table.
"Annyeonghaseyo.. Can i help you?" As Raina stood up from her chair,greeted them with friendly.
"Yes,we were looking for two patient. They are sister twins. Nana and Hyuna,of course 
you know them,right? We're their parents" Raina nodded.
"Of course. Nana working as a nurse in here.. Nana's room on the 4th floor,
number 4004 and Hyuna's room is next to her room. 4005 ^^" While read the list
of patient name and room number.
"Thank you,but,can we meet the doctor first?"
"Annyeonghaseyo" The sound of unfamiliar man appeared suddenly behind of them.
"The doctor has behind you Mrs.Narsha.." Raina added.
"Thanks" Thank to Raina then,bow at  Dr.Kiseop..

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Im,Mr.Im ^^" Dr.Kiseop bow back to them.
"You must be..... Nana's friend during high school right?"
"Yes i am.. How do you know Mr?"
"She always talk about you since senior high school" He chuckled.
"Oh.. Kkkkk shall we visiting her room?" As Dr.Kiseop invited them politely.
Gosh! My daughter fell in love with this handsome guy 
Narsha said in her mind.

"Mom.... Dad?" Nana felt surprised when she saw Dr.Kiseop brought her parents to her room.
She tried to woke up but,she could not do that. Narsha ad Jung Soo walked close to her bed
then hug their first daughter.
"Mom... Dad... We miss you so much" She said with her fluent english while crying.
"We've been miss you too darling,why this must be happend two of my daughter?"
Narsha tucked Nana's dark red hair onto her lobe.
"I'm fine mom.." 
"You're not dear. Thanks to doctors was contacting us,we come to know that you cared for here.
Fortunately,we haven't been to your home"
Nana began to noticed Dr.Kiseop..
"Thank you"
Dr.Kiseop smiled but,then..
"Hmm i gotta go now.. I wanna check the other patient. Excuse me ^^"
They just nodded,Dr.Kiseop left the room.
"Finally we met him" Jung Soo daughter.
"He had already belong to someone else,Appa.." Nana said softly as she held the painful
inside her heart.
"Dear,you should be learn to sincerly for him" While Narsha caressed her hair.
"I try.. Hmm i haven't meet Hyuna yet but,Dr.Kiseop said she's still sleeping in her room..
Better,we don't have waking her up."


{Kiseop's POV}
She always talk about you since senior high school 

That words always come into my mind,so she always talk about me to her parents?
Something broke my daydreaming,Yoona come into my room while she bring 
many envelopes.. 
"Here is our wedding invitation" I received it then i notice design of the envelopes.
"Well i like it.. I would like to give it to Hye Mi Sunyeo asks her to share it to people
in this hospital"
'That's good idea.. Okay let's go! My mom has waiting for us..
Time to fitting our wedding clothes." I nodded my head.
I rip off my White coat,then stand up from my chair..
With affection,i take her hand as i slipped out my finger tips.

But,we got traffic jam as Yoona try to text her mother that we would be late to reach..
She lean her head on my right shoulder but,suddenly it remind me about Nana when she slept
on my shoulder and delirious in her dream.
"Hmm.. Why?" She asked confused. Quickly,i kiss her lips.
"Hey don't do that without my permession." She pinched mybuttom lips.
"I know you like it dear.." I .
"Oh come on don't be ert"
"I'm not chagiya~~"

"What do you think?"




Yoona go-around as a princess with her wedding dress,it's beautiful.
"Yeah i don't like it" I said as the jokes.

"Ah.." She pouted then i give her peck on her lips.
"I'm kidding chagiya~ You're looking good"
When we're going to kissing my phone is ringing suddenly.
"Wait chagiya." She nodded her head,then go back to try another wedding dress.
I look at my iPhone screen,it's AJ! Long time no see him

                                                           


"Hey whats up dude!" I greeted him with my fluent english.
"Hey dude! Long time no see"
"Yea since you've been Ha Young's husband,you never contact me as usual lol"
I .
"But,now i'm phone you dude!"
"Anyway,i will visiting your house and... I have two invitation for you and... Ha Young"
"Really,what's that?"
"Wedding party AJ"
"Gosh! You're going to get married,dude? Finally my dream and Ha Young's dream
come true.. Kiseop get married with Nana!!!"
He scream loudly then i feel hurt on my
right ear. Stupid Jae Seop! -_-
What did he said? Nana?
"Hey hmm let me correct it. I don't get married with Nana.."
"Beehh i got wrong guess. And who?"
"Do you remember about our senior? Im Yoon Ah?"
"uhuk! Uhuk! Finally Kiseop got his first love,keep romantic and lovey-dovey then dude!" AJ pretend to cough.
"Lol thanks dude.. As long as possible i will get to your home"
"We'll be waiting for you DOCTOR lol"


{Hyuna's POV}
"Hyuna.. Eat this.." Kevin and Eli said at the same time. They trying to feed me oh my lol i'm gonna laugh
after see their stupid act lol..
"I'm going to feed her first" Eli commented.
"Not you but,me" Kevin won't outdone.
"Guys.. I can feed by my own ^^"
I take the bowl fill with chicken soup from Eli,i eat it. But,people just looking at me as they want to yelling at me
"GREEDY!!" lol
Finished ate chicken soup from Eli. I found Kevin still dreamly while staring at me with confusion..
I receive the bowl fill with porridge from his hands.
I enjoy of the warmth of this porridge. Hmm.. It's yummy! ^^
"Hyuna.. Why are you being so greedy today?" Lizzy commented.
"I'm hungry" I answered with my straight face.
E-Young chuckled as she bring me some apple.
"Is that your stomach still loading for accomodating some fruit?"  She teased me.
"Whell.. Mhhhaybhee" My mouth full of the porridge inside.
Knock! Knock!
Lizzy stood up as she open the door.
Gosh.. I'm sure my vision is obvious!
Mom and dad! Also.. Nana Onnie sit on wheelchair pushed by Umma.
I gulp it then give it back the bowl to Kevin!
"Umma... Appa... Onnie..."
Umma and Appa approaching me on the bed,as Eli and Kevin stay away from us for the moment.
They are standing near  Lizzy and E-Young.
"We've been miss you so.." I said with spoiled.
My Umma kissed my forehead,and i kiss her back.
Appa hug me tightl,yeah i miss his hug..
"Dr.Kiseop phoned me when i have a reached to Incheon airport.."
"Oh so,he told you guys? Wow thanks to him!"
Lizzy push Nana Onnie's wheelchair towards my bed.
"O... O.... Onnie..." Feels like my tears will fall from my eyes.
"You can see e now,only could sit on the wheelchair" 
"Onnie............."



_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yup this chapter is too much of sadness and touch :')
Finally the could met their parents but,poor Nana :'(
Hiks... Hiks :'(