Suffering

Always Loving You♥

{Kiseop's POV}
I'm gone inside tonight! I speed up my car in orde to get the hospital! I should protect Nana! Now she's suffering
because of me,how stupid am i?
The sound of my ringtone is ringing. Who the hell who's that?
In an emercegeny like this still managed to call me!
I look at the screen of my iPhone 5,oh it's Yoona!
"Yoboseyo Yoona!"
"Yoboseyo Kiseop,what's wrong? Sounds like you're so panic.."
"Look,i'm sorry i don't mean to ignore you tonight...."
While looking towards Nana who was leaning on the chair at behind of my chair.
"Nana got accident. The car was bumping her in front of me,i saw that incident!
So,i should take her to the hospital now... I guess,she lost too much blood.
Now i'm on my way to the hospital"

"Omo! Its's okay dear... I'm sorry about that...
O.. Okay... You have to heal her! Poor that woman,contact her family if you have. Okay?
Be safe dear. Saranghaeyo.." She started panic.
"Thank you chagiya... Nado saranghaeyo~"
I hung up the phone quickly put into my pocket!
"Hold on Jinnie... Hold on...."

{Kevin's POV}
Okay! I guess this is the fifth time i press the bell front of Im Sisters's door house.
Where they are?  Why they aren't here in this evening?
Where they go?
I don't know how many times i press my speed dial to call Hyuna?
Damn! I put back my iPhone into my pocket,i decided to go to the super market near
this housing but......
I see in the middle of the road right near the super market! Many people gathered in the middle of the road.
I'm curious then i enter into the ranks to knowing what makes them noisy
in the middle of the road.
"H..... H...... H... Hyuna?!"
I can't believe it but,my vision it's obvious. She is Hyuna!!!
"God,what happend? Hyuna! Hyuna!
Wake up! Hyuna!" I started to panic,i keep to shaking her shoulder,raised her head.
I notice there is blood on her forehead.
"Excuse me,do you know her?" The one of the police approached me.
"Yes,sir.. She is my neighbour also my best friend" I nodded quickly.

"The incident happened this way,according to the reports that we've got.
This girl was bumped with sedan car.
The girl died instantly in a state like this. We are still figuring out the culprit.
"
Oh my....Who the heck did this to my best friend?
"So,the culprit still unknown yet?" That police only npdded resignedly.
I issued my name card,and i give it to him.
"This is my name card,sir.. If you already found that culprit,you can call me.."
"Alright"
"Thank you sir.."
I carry her tiny body. I stop the empty taxi! Ah coincidence..
The driver drove me to the hospital where her sister work.
As usual...

I pay the taxi i immediately widen the cab door,call the other nurse to lift up Hyuna
to the
wagon for patient and bring her to the emergency room. God,please help her...
Save her.

{Tia's POV}
I know it was my bad mistake! I put my forehead on the steering wheel,i shouldn't bump her.

If she die,sooner or later... The police will find my car number plate.
They will  be loaded me into the jail!

{Author's POV}
Kevin have been waiting for Dr.Kiseop who was still handde two patients
are sister twins. Kevin was also surprised that Nana also got some car crash..
He knew it from Raina who was working as receptionis.
Kevin text Lizzy that Lizzy have to visiting to the hospital tomorrow!
Coincidence,tomorrow they start the day as holiday after finished with their NATIONAL EXAM.
The door of emergency room opened,quickly Kevin stand up from the waiting chair.
"Uisa! How's their condition?"
Dr.Kiseop open his mask,he sigh,then tap Kevin's shoulder.
"Hyuna... She's fine now. But,she have to take a rest..
Because she's still in shock about that car crash.
I'm worried it will make her sickness comes too fast." Kevin gulped as he whip his face
with hands both.
"Oh my.... What about Nana NoonA?"
"Nana.... She lost too much bloods. About that,i will donate my blood for her.
Then,very painful problem is.....Nana get paralysis.
Although,only temporary but,i don't know how long?

her legs were very strong impact when she was hit by car,and fell onto the asphalt."
As Kiseop want to cry after told about that to Kevin. Kevin only can crying that night.
"I will take them to the room into the room where they will be treated.
About hospital costs. Leave it to me."
Kevin lil bit shock when he heard that.
"Are you serious,Uisa?"
"Yes.."
"Hmm... Gamsahabnida Uisa,jeongmal... Gamsahabnida" Kiseop smiled and nodded.
He go back into emergency room.

*Inside Hyuna's room"
"Please Hyuna... Please..."
Kevin talked to the girl who didn't realize yet.
He grab Hyuna's hand and put on his right cheeck,while crying.
"I love you Hyuna,please.. Please wake up for me.
Only for me... Don't leave me Im Hyun Ah.." He cried.

The couple of bestfriend are in love each other he had to waited for incident that happend to his beloved friend.
Kevin can't contact Hyuna's parents he haven't save Hyuna's parents number.
Then he text his mother that he will sleep at the hospital to take care of Hyuna,
he can't leave her alone in this room.

*In Dr.Kiseop's room*
He sigh deeply,while hold his face with his left hand. Yoona try to calm her lover but,isn't work.
"I know how much do you love them.." Yoona whispered near his left ear.
"Why this must be happen to them?
I don't even expect that Nana will got paraylized. I can't imagine if she wake up tomorrow,
i know she will  getting shock."
Kiseop.. Do you love me or Nana? Yoona said in her mind.
"You looks so pale.. You're too worried about Nana" She used her glum face.
"It's all because of me. If i could pulled her from the middle of the road,
maybe she would be safe." He said softly.
"It wasn't your fault chagiya... It was only accident. You didn't do wrong Kiseop"

{Yoona's POV}
"I'm so sad of what happened to Nana and Hyuna but,
i don't want them to be a burden in your mind,Kiseop.." I pleaded to him.
"
You have done as a doctor who is responsible for them. You already did at all as you can"
I cupped his face,then suddenly he kiss my lips.
"Thank you dear.. Thank you.." As he kiss my lips for a twice.
My hands wrapping around his neck,i kiss his lips deeply.
He kiss me back gently,he pull my waist onto his lap.
We're kissing while he assume my body.
I broke the kiss,and i give him peck on his sharp nose..
"Can you smile? I want to see your sweet smile,dear ^^"
Kiseop is about refuse to show his smile but,i pleaded to him.
Then he smiling at me.
I touch his nose with mine..
I'm grateful to know the best person as him.

I love you so much Lee Ki Seob

{Author's POV}
Lizzy press the bell. The door opened by Hannah who was Eli's elder sister..
"Good morning Onnie! My name is Lizzy Park,i am Hyuna's and Eli's classmate.
Can i meet Eli for the moment?"
Lizzy began to brass tacks so that Hannah just looked odd to the girl's hair in two pigtails.
"Oh so you know Eli? Hmm... He..."
"Who's that NoonA?" Eli appeared suddenly behind his NoonA.
"Oh Eli,finally! Last night... Kevi texted me. He told me Hyuna got accident,
someone bumped her with sedan car. But,the police couldn't find yet
who was the culprit!"
"Mwo?! Hyuna... Oh My God..."
"You guys better go ahead to the hospital,Eli don't mind me and Minah..
Hurry up!" Hannah urged her Dong Saeng.
Eli nodded his head,then he got out from the house with Lizzy.
Before Lizzy turn around she thank to Hannah and get into E-Young's car.

"E-Young?" Eli lil bit surprised when he found E-Young who was sat at driving seats.

"Well,hello!" E-Young smiled.
"I thought you went alone Lizzy.." Eli murmured.
"Of course not! Hurry up E-Young-ah!"
Lizzy urged E-Young then E-Young stepping on the gas and driving towards the hospital.

{Nana's POV}
I feel i'm in the big white room with a distinctive smells drugs when i opened my eyes slowly.
Uh.. Where am i? I try to sit on the bed,i found my self with patient outfit.
I touch my forehead wrapping around with bandages. Oh... Hmm...
I remembered already! Last night i got some accident..
Then the door opened... Kiseop?
"Seo... Seopie?" I started to stutter.
"How's your condition? Feel better?" He tapped my shoulder.
"Hmm.. Yeah thanks... You saved me last night,right?" I guessed it. Then he nodded.
I touch my legs with automatically then i feel like i want to move my leg but,it can't... Move...
I start to panic.
"W... W... W... What happend with my legs Kiseop?!
I.. I.. I.." Fear and sadness surrounds my heart then Kiseop hold my hands both.
Ask me to calm down.
"Nana,please... Calm down.. O.. O... Ok,i will tell you the truth!
You... You.. You got paralyzed because,your legs were very strong impact.
But it's only temporary.."
"Temporary but,you don't know how do i feel when i know that i can't walk anymore!" I yelled at him
as my tears fall from my eyes.
I'm messy now!!! I hate it i hate it!
I mess my hair and throw the blanket covered my thighs,and my legs.
Kiseop hug me as i only can scratch his back.
I'm mess now! I hate it!

{Yoona's POV}
I'm crying isn't because Kiseop hug Nana.
I'm crying isn't because  i'm jealous.
But,i'm crying of what was just happend to her..
And she needed another compassion from someone who can take care for her.
If i were Nana then i experiencing it. I'm definitely going to depression,just like her now.

*backsound T-ARA Areum ft. 5Dolls Shannon and Gavy NJ Gunji - Day And Night*

http://youtu.be/xiGfctpa-x8


___________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think about this chapter? Yeah poor that Im Sister..
They must be suffering and painful of this :'( let's pray for them ;')
Hope you guys will like it ^^