Coffee, talk and kisses

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You have to admit that it was indeed awkward, sitting with your long lost best friend after six freaking years of separating. Instead of bringing Baekhyun to the nearest café inside the shopping mall, you had bring him to your favourite coffee shop just around your apartment area. Baekhyun had gone to the counter to place your order meanwhile you were fidgeting nervously on your seat. You were so confident earlier when you invited him but now that your consciousness had slowly creeping in into your system, you kind of regretted it.  Baekhyun smiled small once he took a seat in front of you whom was looking intently at the phone screen. Baekhyun was about to open his mouth when suddenly your phone rang, actually saving the awkward tension for now only. You thanked that person so much for actually calling you on a critical moment like that. You looked over Baekhyun to ask for his consent for you to pick the call and he nodded. You didn’t look at the caller ID as you slide the green button a bit hastily.

 

“Hello?!” You greeted carefully the person on the line and you heard a deep chuckle as a reply. You knew instantly that it was Hoseok’s voice.

 

“Hello princess” Hoseok said in a soft tone and you could see him smiling on the other line.                 

 

“What’s the matter?” You asked as you took a short glance at the watch on your right hand, assuming that he was still cramped with his work at the campus.

 

“Ah nothing. I just want to know about your day. Have you been missing me or are you happy enough to go shopping without your cute boyfriend here? Ughh how I miss my beautiful pretty doll-like princess so much” Hoseok whined with his masculine voice and you couldn’t help but grinned widely, holding back a laughter at his unnecessary names for you. 

 

“Aigoo…uri Hobie is missing me already eh?” You countered back with cute voice and when you heard Baekhyun coughed uncomfortably, you shot your head up. . You forgot that Baekhyun was there and that was one embarrassing . Baekhyun on the other side was staring at you, a bit intent so when you looked up, you had to look away quickly before his stare penetrate through right your soul.

 

“Ah Hoseok mian, I’m in the middle of meeting a friend. See you later. Bye.” Bidding your boyfriend a goodbye, you locked back your phone and you turn your attention to the bored Baekhyun. You realised that he wasn’t staring at you anymore so you let the silence engulf the moment a bit.

 

Baekhyun was occupied with the little device on his hand. You knew he was playing some games by hearing the mini sound form his phone. You scrutinized his facial features and physical appearance meanwhile he was still engrossed with playing his game. He had changed a lot over the years. He looked a lot manlier with strong features on his face. The white dress shirt he was wearing hugged his body perfectly and his chest had broaden that his muscle was poking out a bit oh gosh… His manly scent was faintly lingering around the space. You gulped a bit as you continued your little virtually adventure on the perfect man in front of you. You looked up to meet with his face, oh my…his jaw has sharpen and you could see the rough stubble under his chin, assuming that he hadn’t have a proper shave that morning. You reached for your glass of water as your throat felt dry out of sudden while non-stop admiring Baekhyun. Nevertheless, his chubby cheeks were still the same. His droopy eyes and his cute round nose still shaped perfectly on his…

 

“Yah Sangie, I know I’m hot but no need to stare me like you wanted to burn a hole on my face.” Baekhyun suddenly spoke up and as soon as his voice passed your hearing sensor, you choked on your water and you accidentally spilled the water on your lap. Great, ing great. You rolled your eyes at your clumsiness and Baekhyun quickly shot up from his seat to help you.

 

“Are you okay?” He rubbed your back and you just nodded, smiling sheepishly at him.

 

“I’m okay, really” You reassured him while he handed you a napkin to clean the mess you’ve made. You thanked Baekhyun as he went back to his seat.

 

 ‘What’s with you Park Sang Ra! Yah get a grip of yourself!’ You mentally slapped yourself for behaving like that in front of Baekhyun. Guess playing cool wasn’t your concept that day.

 

“By the way, are you missing me perhaps? Because the way you look at me earlier tells me that…”

 

“Yah yah yah ani! I wasn’t looking at you. I was looking at your shirt. It suits you very much” Well, you wasn’t lying because you did admire how his shirt fitted his body well. Baekhyun smirked and chuckled lightly.

 

“I missed teasing you. Aigoo pink looks good on you” Baekhyun leaned back on his seat and sent you a teasing wink. Your cheeks flamed even more. Noticing your flustered face he stopped his tease as he leaned in forward.

 

“Hmm who was that?”

 

“Who?”

 

“The one you were talking with on the phone earlier? Boyfriend?” The question caught you off guard as you didn’t expect him to ask such question. Baekhyun looked at you, waiting for your answer and you actually hesitated a bit to answer it. You didn’t know why but the evil spirit inside you was like whispering at you, telling that Hoseok was just your friend or cousin or whatever except than a boyfriend, but you calmly back to your sense so you just nodded.

 

Seeing your response, Baekhyun faked a smile.

 

“Aah I can’t believe this. Our tomboy here has finally got herself a boyfriend” Baekhyun was back with his teasing personality so you made a face at him and scoffed.

 

“Well, of course. You know I’m quite popular among boys back then in my university” You announced proudly and stuck your tongue out at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter