Easy

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Recap on what happened on the last chapter;

You saw a familiar figure leaning on your door frame and he had his head hanging down, looking at his shoes. You mustered up your courage to face the person as you huffed a big breath and walked bravely to approach the guy before your eyes.

 

“Sehun?!” You asked carefully as you watched his figure moving a bit, looking up from his shoes to meet your gaze.

 

“Uhh you’re back. Um hello I guess?” Sehun scratched the back of his head awkwardly and smiled small.

 

“Oh Sehun!!!!” You charged to the front for a bear hug and Sehun accepted it gladly. Well of course Sehun were feeling awkward after you two had lost contact for the past two years. You both attended the same University but after graduating, Sehun had move to the State, reluctantly, following his parents to work for his family business. The other boys were the same too, losing each other’s numbers, addresses and news because of the business of living their own life.

 

“”Hey I missed you pabo!” You uttered as you pulled a bit to look up but still hugging him while Sehun just grinned boyishly at you.

 

“Awh me too, Now, now, don’t you want to invite oppa inside? It’s cold outside plus, I don’t want your neighbour to feel disturb by our lovey dovey scene here huh?” Sehun remarked casually and you quickly broke the hug.

 

“Hey you’re not an oppa!” You made a face at him while inserting the key to your door while Sehun just chuckled lightly.

 

Sehun entered your apartment while having his hands at his back and looking around your place with that typical unamused expression of his. You ushered him to sit on the couch while you locked back the door.

 

“Wait here, I’ll get you something to drink.” You said before making way to the kitchen when suddenly Sehun interrupted you.

 

“Nah, just a glass of water would do” He said, smiling at you.

 

“Ai ai Mr. Oh! Coming!” You did the salute posture before walking away from the living room and Sehun laughed a bit loud at your playful remark. He had been missing you and your teases. You came back with a glass of water and a plate full with biscuits.

 

“So, what’s the thing you want to discuss with me aside from missing me huh?” You asked as you wriggling your eyebrows while settling the glass on the coffee table in front of him. You took a seat beside him and heaved a small sigh.

 

“Well, I came here because I missed you of course pabo!” Sehun said while flicking your forehead lightly and you faked a pain expression.

 

“Ouch, how’s that even a proof that you been missing me.” You rubbed your forehead as you snorted. Sehun’s smile suddenly faded as his expression turned dead serious.

 

“Actually…Baekhyun hyung sent me here to take a look at you…no I mean I missed you too but he asked me this favour and I know you’re going to flip but look, he was…hey…” Sehun stopped his long speech after noticing your frozen state whom was staring blankly at your lap.

 

At the mention of his name, you stayed numb and your system failed to comprehend any further words that came out from Sehun’s lips. You were lost in your own thought and you felt like slapping yourself for being such a weakling when it came to Baekhyun. So it was true and not any form of imagination. It was him whom you saw earlier on the restaurant. You looked up and find Sehun looking nervous as hell as he panicked a bit and regretted his words even more. Maybe he was rushing things for telling you that but he couldn’t help it but to help his friends in solving this issue.

 

“Baby? Look I’m sorry I shouldn’t have…”

 

“Aniya. It’s okay Sehun.” Was all you said and stayed silent after that. You could feel the water pooling inside your eyes but you held it back. On the other side, Sehun felt the tinge of guilt inside his chest so he started to caress your cheek and put your head on his chest. He rubbed your back slowly, hoping to calm you from the shock.

 

“It’s okay. Let it all out. I know you hate him yet you also been missing him. I didn’t come here to force you either to accept him back nor forgive him…” You couldn’t control anymore the emotions nested inside your chest as you finally let the tears fell from your eyes. You sobbed quite hard while burying your nose to Sehun’s chest. His chest must have been slight wet at the time.

 

“…I just want you to know that he still care for you. He’s my friend too, I can’t stand seeing my two friends getting hurt.” Sehun continued while your hair and you felt a lot better as you stopped sobbing.

 

“…I quite understand that you have your own life now and maybe a boyfriend already? Oh?” Sehun looked down at you as you nodded slowly. He smiled softly and continued.

 

“…But, this isn’t our high school days anymore. You have to act maturely and maybe start to forget about all what had happened in the past. It takes two sides to every story okay? Remember

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter