We're fine!

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Feeling a little bit light-headed and loving the warmth beside you, you pulled the person to lay down with you on the bed. You snuggled closer to the person without even opening your eyes. You couldn’t care less who the person was because all you need right then was a warm company for you to go through the night.

 

Baekhyun, on the other side was shocked and his eyes were widened out of reflex at the sudden contact. His heartbeat rates increased crazily and pumping loudly inside his chest. He had never felt this way before even with his girlfriend.  It was weird. For him, it was utterly weird because he felt nervous and he couldn’t figure it out why.  It wasn’t like you two have never slept together like this but this time it felt different. He was feeling giddy and for sure it was because of you. Before he could process the situation happening before him any further, he felt your warm breath lingering onto his neck and find you hugging him tightly. He froze at the skin ship and felt the urge to push you away. He was sure that you were still unconscious and if you ever opened your eyes, he must have been pushed away by you instead.

 

 He was ready to move your hands from his body, but when he turned to look at you, he soften a bit as he didn’t have the heart to wake you up yet. Seeing your peaceful state of sleeping while hugging him was enough to melt him. That slightly furrowed brows, that pointy but round nose, that mesmerizing eyes hidden under those closed yes and the slightly parted pouty pink lips. He sighed inaudibly at his thought and decided to spend the night with you.

 

The next morning, you felt a warm kiss on your left cheek so you just groaned and told the ‘thing’ to wait for another 5 minutes. You were sure it was, Dong, your brother’s little puppy since your brother was a lazy and always ordered Dong to wake you up. You lived alone with your brother in the apartment since your parents were living abroad because of their business and that was okay for you and your brother. 

 

“Aish I said another 5 minutes, go away!” You yelled and buried your face onto the pillow even more. But at the moment, your brother was away for his college-trip to China, so you stiffened the moment you heard a husky voice whispering to you ear and that made you turned around and your eyes couldn’t be wider when you recognised the man before you.

 

“Hey, beautiful wake up. It’s late already, you know.”

 

You just stared at him with your open-mouthed and damn he was beautiful. The ray of the sun illuminating his handsome features even more and that eyes, the ones that always caught you off guard. Thank god you could restrain yourself from jump on him right there and then. You closed your eyes back with your pillow from the embarrassment and groaned softly.

 

“Yah, what are you doing here, in the morning even” you muttered in a timid voice and Baekhyun just chuckled lightly at your response. 

 

“Come on cupcake, wakie wakie I prepared some breakfast for you!” Baekhyun beamed at you and you furrowed your eyebrows at his kindness.

 

“Why was he sounded so happy at this hour didn’t he feel tired after drinking la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter