Just why?

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was finally the day of the big day. The awaited-graduation day. You graduated with flying colours along with the boys. After the photo session, you ran up to the boys’ crowd while showing them your best toothy smile and congratulated each of them.

 

“Yah I can’t believe this. We’re finally graduating!!!” You screamed with your little voice and that made the others laughed and screamed with you. You noticed that Baekhyun was busy texting on his phone so you went to his side and nudged him lightly.

 

“Hey fat bunny.” You greeted small and that made Baekhyun shot up his head to look at you and quickly unlocked his phone and stuffed it on his pocket. He looked a bit pale so you thought a hug wouldn’t hurt.

 

“Congratulations!” You said in cheerful tone while hugging him tight and you heard Baekhyun chuckling lightly.

 

“You too cupcake honey sweet buttercup.” Baekhyun whispered and his voice was low and dangerously booming near your ear. You shivered a bit at his tone so you thought to break the hug but Baekhyun kept you still on his embrace. He rested his chin on your head and sighed a bit too loud. You sensed something was off so you decided to ask him about it and tried to break away from the hug again when Baekhyun just tightened the hug even more.

 

“Don’t go. I need you right now” Baekhyun spoke up almost whispering and you had no choice but to stay.

 

“Uhm…okay. Baek if you wanna share anything, I am always here for you kay?” You reassured him while pulling away from the hug to look at his face. His expression was filled with pain even though he tried to smile at you. You knew something was wrong but you didn’t want to force him to tell you yet so you let him to keep his problem by himself at that moment.

 

“Hmm…how about a sleepover?!” You suggested at him and Baekhyun smiled in response and nodded at you.

 

“Your place...okay? Call!” with that you ran up to the boys to join the crowd again and Baekhyun just smiled bitterly watching your back figure. 

 

‘I’m sorry Sangie-ah’ Baekhyun monologue inside his head as he ran to join the group’s crowd also; maybe for the last time.

 

 

 

 

After having lunch with your family, your class president called you again for some photo session and you couldn’t be more grumpier at that moment because you were feeling too tried and just wanted to sleep. You walked gloomily toward the cafeteria after having the photo session when suddenly you felt someone s his hands on your waist. You were ready to kick that person but when you heard the person spoke, you laughed lightly.

 

“Yah Jongin oppa! That surprised me!” You rubbed your chest and Jongin just grinned at you. He let go of your waist and invited you to join the others as they were looking for you earlier.

 

“Aww baby there you are! I missed you” Sehun quickly pulled you into a tight bearhug and you scoffed at him.

 

“Yah we just met this morning. Aigoo” You chuckled at Sehun’s cute action while breaking the hug.

 

“But still, I guess I wouldn’t be able to see your angelic face as often as before.” Sehun pouted while jutted down his bottom lip. You squinted your eyes at him and cringed at his cheesy statement.

 

“Pabo! We will still be friends after this okay.” You smiled and patted Sehun’s back while the others just chuckled and agreeing at your words. You were conversing about this and that with Suho and Kyungsoo when suddenly you felt being lifted up from the ground.

 

“Wha..oh hey who is… yah giant! Put me down!!” You screamed and looked at the boys for some help but sadly they just stared at you without having any obvious expression on their faces. You vowed to kill all of them if this was a prank or something. You hit Chanyeol hard on his shoulder but he just chuckled lowly and grinned devilishly.

 

“Well, happy graduating sweet cheek, but someone ordered me to bring you to him……..” Chanyeol’s next words were heard incoherently as it got mixed with your screaming.

 

“Chanie ahh where are we going?” you whined tiredly and timidly as people were staring intently at you two awkward position. Once he started to climb some stairs, you muted your mouth and stared dumbly at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter