Different

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Six years passed in a blink of eyes and to be honest, in the meantime of the 72 months, a lot has changed. Now, you find yourself sitting on your office chair while propping one of your elbows on the desk while squishing your right cheek out of happiness. You were smiling like an idiot while your eyes were lovingly fixated on the phone screen, reading a text message from non-other than your boyfriend.

 

As has been mentioned, a lot has changed in your life. Well, at least your goals were achieved easily and your life, went well as you’ve planned. You were working as a teacher in a primary school, an English teacher. You have always wanted to be an educator as you loved kids so much and wanted to serve the country and nation with such passion. You believed, being a teacher could bring you so much satisfaction as it was one of the noblest profession ever. That was you. Full with passion in everything you do and so in finding a soulmate. You had faith that God has prepared a very perfect man to complete your life and you believed that the ‘man’ was something you couldn’t asked for more from God at the moment.

 

---eyongg my baby is hungry eh? ---  9.30 a.m.

 

---hahaha babe please, men do not do aegyo! And yes I’m starving to death :( I still have 3 classes more before I can have my lunch :’( --- 9.35 a.m.

 

---My poor baby :3 Now now, don’t be sad honey, oppa will treat his princess tonight! You take your pick :) --- 9.38 a.m.

 

--- Really!!? Ahhh this is why I love you kekeke okay, I’ll text you the location later. See ya! Ily :-* ---  9.40 a.m.

 

--- I love you more! ---  9.42 a.m.

 

With a big and satisfied grin plastered on your face, you locked your phone as you done reading his text and stuffed it on your bag. You glanced the big wall clock and sighed a bit as it indicating your class was about to start any soon. You continued to prepare your things as you took the big files and stood up to head to the next class.

 

 

 

 

“Babe, have you decided on the menu?” Hoseok asked nonchalantly as his eyes were still trained on the menu booklet.

 

Jung Hoseok. He was the dearest man in your life now. The one that you wouldn’t want to trade with anything in this world. You were madly in love with him and so was him. He was a lecturer at Seoul University and you two have been dating for almost two years and a half. You met him during the University days where you guys attended the same University and turned out he was your super senior at that time. He was a decent guy with extremely bright personality. Not to mention his irresistible appeal and charms. At first, you only trusted him as your senior and not more than that but soon, the feeling developed by itself without you knowing. Hoseok had ask you to be his girlfriend on your graduation day where he surprised you on the rooftop with a very grand candlelight dinner with some roses and a band to make the atmosphere more romantic, he claimed. The surprise somehow brought you a nostalgic memory in the past. The memories of him. Yes, him. Byun Baekhyun. However, you braced yourself after those years, yearning for his presence every moment but in the end, the person couldn’t return the same longing feeling and it was that time that you decided to move on as you were feeling exhausted and tired of the same broken promises over and over by the same person. It was your limit. He was pushing your limit and he wouldn’t spare any mercy to your wounded soul.

 

At the first year when he just moved, of course he kept his promise. Reporting his daily life to you with that big mouth of him to the extend you were feeling annoyed to his high-pitched voice but never did you ignore his calls nor texts. Then again, that beautiful friendship of you two didn’t last as you sensed that he had cut you out from hi life just like he did before when he had a girlfriend. He would ignore your calls, skype and texts and he even changed his number so that you would fail to contact him anymore.

 

It felt like a breakup, a disaster one. You didn’t know why but you kind of copied his deserting skill on you as you also started to shut everyone off of your life. You would cry silently before sleep and had an awful physical appearance.Your eyes would aways look puffy and red and you refused to eat. Your parents noticed the issue you’ve experienced then and promised that they would do anything to comfort you. On the other hand, the other boys were worried sick of your condition as you started to ignore them. But, being a thoughtful and understanding friends and brothers they were, they persistently looked over you and stuck by your side to help you in any of ways.  Astoundingly, you were over that emotional and disastrous pha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter