Missing piece

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Feeling all hyper about today’s school, you were whistling happily, making way to your class. You entered the classroom and your whistling suddenly died when you saw the unusual scene in front of you. Baekhyun was sitting next to Jieun and the Yoongi guy was sitting at Jieun’s seat that was next to your seat. You greeted Yoongi but he didn’t even give any and just slept while ignoring your greeting. You sure he was listening but he was too lazy to even open his eyes to look at you.

 

“Rude brat” you mumbled to yourself as you set your bag on the table. You turned your head to greet the new seatmate couple but you swore you were feeling a bit jealous at the sight of Baekhyun laughing cutely at Jieun and totally ignoring your presence there. You just shrugged and continued preparing your book and stuff for the lesson.

 

You just got back from toilet when the bell rang and everyone got out from the room in chaos for their recess time. You entered the class to take your purse and you noticed a sticky note on your table.

 

“- Go have lunch with the guys, I have discussion with Jieun-“  baek <3

 

You sighed, knowing this will happen any soon and it just happened, Baekhyun hanging out with Jieun was predictable, though. You continued your way to the cafeteria and sit with your new friends.

 

“Hey princess, what’s with the face? Kyungsoo asked as you settled down on the seat in front of him with sour face.

 

“Uh hm no it’s nothing. Hm, Jongin oppa, can you help me to buy some apple and milk? I’m too tired to move…” you whined and that earning chuckled from the others as they find it cute.

 

“Anything for my princess.” Jongin winked at you and left. Yes, you have grown attached and fond with them the past months. You were their little princess and dongsaeng. You hang out with them a lot as you find them comfortable to be friends with and you treated them not more than your brothers. You actually had some girlfriends but not in a big circle as you were socially awkward with girls.

 

“By the way.. Where’s your noisy boyfriend?” Suho asked while munching on his sandwich.

 

“Huh? I don’t have a boyfriend though, who?” you perked your head a bit at Suho’s weird question.

 

“Duh Byun Baekhyun!” Sehun rolled his eyes at your dumb ignorance and you shot your eyes open and hit Sehun on his left arm.

 

“Hey!! That shortie is not my boyfriend!” you defended yourself while making a face at them.

 

“Yeah right!” Chanyeol said in disbelief.

 

“Well, he has a discussion” You answered emotionless to the guys and the guys scoffed.

 

“Wow what a news!” Jongin was back with a tray full with apples and milks. You grabbed an apple and almost choked on the apple.

 

“Hey, slow down oh my” Sehun nagged while sooting your back and passed you a glass of water. You thanked him and he nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter