More than a friend?

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You’re now in Baekhyun’s room, changing your extremely soaked dress into his shirt and basketball short. At first, you did refuse to change your clothes as you didn’t want to trouble him but Baekhyun insisted you to do so. He said that you might get a cold if you didn’t wash up and keep wearing the wet dress. He did concern about you, at least, you thought to yourself.

 

You made some light steps exiting his room and peeked over the area to the living room. There he was, watching a soccer match on the television calmly sitting on the white sofa. You walked carefully toward him and took a seat silently next to him. He seemed completely immersed watching the match that it took you a soft coughing to get his attention. The moment your eyes locked with his, you swear your heart swelled for the countless time at his soft stare. The atmosphere was awkward but somehow your heart felt like a slice of butter melting down on a top a hot pan.

 

“Uhm so… I’ve made you a hot chocolate, there” Baekhyun was the one to break the silence as it was too much for his needy heart. He pointed at the table next to you and you thanked him before you reached for it. It smelled deliciously nice as the hot aroma going through your nasal, you closed your eyes briefly. The warmth did warm you literally and figuratively. Once the warm drink reached up your throat, the taste was delectable, even coffee right then couldn’t beat the comfort it offered at the moment. You sipped the drink slowly in silence and you ended up finishing the drink in no time.

 

“Hey cupcake…” Baekhyun watched you until you put the mug down and he tried to touch your arm but you flinched at his movement. Baekhyun looked disappointed but nevertheless, he smiled bitterly looking down.

 

“Look, I’m sorry for not informing you about Rose earlier…” He started off and your eyes were becoming hot again.

 

“She’s a nice girl I can see that haha and she’s a beauty! I’m happy for you Baek, I really am.” You showed him your happiest smile at him and even patted his shoulder as a sign of congratulations. But, you’re a definite fool, a fool for Byun Baekhyun because your smile suddenly disappeared as it was replaced by a frown and a tear and more dropped rhythmically down on your cheeks. Baekhyun was so shocked to see your tears so he panicked as he touched your chin for you to look up at him.

 

“Oh my gosh hahaha” You tried to laugh in between your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter