The Fall

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

You, Park Sang Ra, were just an ordinary girl who was blessed with a dreamy life. Your life was pretty much ordinary but you liked it. It was simple yet perfect, you had a decent family, nice circle of friends and you also good in study and sports. The good looks in your face just added the positive point on why you were quite a hot topic in your school. And one plus point was because you were a best friend to Byun Baekhyun because Byun Baekhyun was far more popular than you and you hated that fact.  

 

Living the perfect life with Byun Baekhyun by your side, of course haters were everywhere but you couldn’t care less as Byun Baekhyun would always protect you and be there for you. Growing up being a teenager, it was normal to fall in love and find a boyfriend, but weirdly you didn’t really think about it and you also believed that falling in love is just plainly stupid, useless and wasting of time…

 

It was until one day, you realised about something and you have never expected that you would ever defy your stand about ‘love’. You really really couldn’t help it with him. They said, fate is in God’s hand, and you couldn’t rebut more on that. Falling in love with your own best friend wasn’t that good nor easy. You were so ed up and so your friendship.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Chen, take a picture of me feeding Sangie this cake” Baekhyun said suddenly and turned around to flash his boyish grin at you. You couldn’t help but to suppress a smile. He looked so annoyingly cute! you thought quietly.

 

“Yah, go away. Aishh I look so ugly right now.” You whined while pushing him away. Baekhyun stopped you by catching your wrist and that stopped your movement. You froze on the spot the moment you caught him staring your eyes deeply. That stare caught you off guard and that was unfair. If it only not because of his grip on your wrist, you would’ve fainted right away.

 

“Huh, yah Byun Baek what are you doing!” you quickly escaped his stare and squirmed, trying to untie his grip off your wrist.

 

“Tell me Sangie.. When is the time that… you are not ugly.  Bahahaha!” he let go of your hands and hold his hands on his stomach while laughing so loudly. He really enjoyed seeing your pissed-off face. You glared at him before hearing few silent giggles from the side other than Baekhyun. Yu looked over the side and you saw the other friends of Baekhyun were cracking too at Baekhyun’s remark on you. That hurt your pride a bit as you always wanted to look good in front of his other friends.

 

 “Meanie! That’s it. I’m calling off our friendship!” You smacked the back of his head with full force that you sure it would disconnect some ‘sane wire’ in his head even more. You left him when you heard all the laughter died and stomped out of the yard toward the nearest park.

 

 

 

 

You heard his annoying voice calling you out with sweet nicknames and endearments. Time like this was like a routine to both of you (fighting like a couple) and it was always Baekhyun who started the whole fight.

 

“Buttercup yaa… cupcake yaaa… oh sweetie…” Baekhyun sang in a cute way but you felt it was more in a teasing manner. You walked slowly and you felt a warm presence behind you. You stopped abr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter