Skinny love?

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You groaned loudly when you felt someone knocked hard on your desk. You looked up to send the person the bits of your energy that morning.

 

“Excuse me miss grumpy, what did you do last night that you had no energy left on this beauuuuutiful morning! Hm?” It was Daeun, your closest girlfriend in the class. Being annoyed by her cheerful attitude in the morning as you were absolutely not a morning person, you just shoo-ed her away to her seat while burying your face onto the desk even more.

 

“What? Did you watch or read manga last night!!?” Daeun screamed in horror and gasped dramatically. If it was not of her loud voice that you sure everyone has turned their attention toward you, you would’ve killed Daeun with one go. You quickly stood up and caught harshly.

 

“I swear Oh My God it’s not like that!! Daeun-shii im so gonna kill you!” You were as red as tomato and she just smiled proudly.

 

“This method works every time hahaha” She winked at you before settling in her seat. Everyone in the class has turned their attention from you and continued their things. You groaned in frustration and decided to wash up your face since you didn’t wear any makeup today and the first lesson will start in 20 minutes anyway.

 

Walking with you head hanging down, failed to resist the sleepiness in your system, you almost bumped your head on someone’s chest. You looked up and found Byun Baekhyun smiling stupidly at you.

 

“Yah, tomboy! Watch your step. Oppa is always not here to help you, you know.” His tone was overwhelmed with confidence that you had to punch his stomach. He bended down, crying over the pain.

 

“Oppa my ! Now get out of my way!” you pushed him slightly to the side and made your way to the toilet as you ignored all the eyes that trained on you because of your harsh treatment to Baekhyun.

 

Well, of course they were shocked. They still hadn’t gotten used to the fact that you were actually his best friend and not more with Baekhyun. Baekhyun was being adored by the whole school as he was a very popular athlete along with his good look and goofy personality.

 

 

 

 

You packed your stuff as the bell rang, signalling it was recess time. Baekhyun was seated behind you and he was now, kicking your chair repeatedly and purposely just to annoy you.

 

“stop it!’ you growled without turning around and he stopped.

 

“Yah, Sangie let’s get some lunch! I’m so hungry that I could devour a cow!! He whined and clinging onto your right arm. You brushed him off your arm and sighed quietly. He loved skin ship very much and that just made it hard for you more.

 

“Alright alright... But! Promise me that you will introduce me to your fine and hot friends? pweasee?” you tried your best aegyo while pouting.

 

“We’ll see…” all he said and you scoffed at him. You pulled out your hidden card and for sure he would fall for it.

 

“ahh, oppa please oppaaaaa” you stressed the word ‘oppa’ a bit excessive and with that Baekhyun helplessly agreed.

 

 

 

 

“Ssup guys! So here’s the annoying egg that wants to hang out with you guys so much and she’s vey..” before Baekhyun could finish his exaggerating introduction of you, you quickly stepped on his right foot and you just smiled at him.  

 

“I’m sorry to disturb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter