Jerk

Some (썸)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun was running on a full speed to the stadium after getting off from the bus. He quickly entered the court to be welcomed by empty hall. He sighed heavily, knowing that he screwed up, big time. Luckily for him, he spotted the teacher from your school and he asked in a rush if the teacher knew where you had been after the match.

 

“Oh, she already left with her friends, all of them are guys if I’m not mistaken” the teacher answered and excused herself from Baekhyun.

 

He was contemplating whether to text you or not but soon he made up his mind. He must be responsible for his action. He fished out his phone from his pocket as he sighed for the umpteenth time and typed a message to someone.

 

---“Yeol ah, is she with you guys? Tell me your location. I’ll be there asap!”---- 8.30 p.m.

 

Few minutes later, he received a reply text telling him the location was on a restaurant around the stadium area. . He bolted out from the court hall and decided to just run to the said location.

 

 

 

 

You were now cracking at Chanyeol’s lame joke and hitting Sehun a bit violent because you found the joke was too hilarious. Your face was as red as tomato now and the boys were just too happy to see your happy face again. You were still laughing madly but when you turned your head toward the entrance door, there he was, Byun Baekhyun. From his sweating figure and heavily breathing, you assumed he was running on his way to get here. Your laughter suddenly died, the joke suddenly wasn’t funny. The others were shocked to see the change in your face expression from laughing to frowning so they whipped their head to your eyes’ direction. They welcomed Baekhyun and ushered him to sit beside you. 

 

You did not look up nor talk throughout the dinner. You just kept on eating and drinking without even getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter