A Broadcast Secret

Under the Roof of Twenty-Five
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moving in is a good idea, financially. It’s not necessarily about the fact that having a roommate saves money, but about the fact that Jimin sold half of her furniture and got good profit. Now she happily rolls her things into her new home, knowing Bambam’s apartment is huge enough to fit it all in.

 

When Jimin found out Yerin would be busy “training” with Jungkook, she called up Taehyung to help her move into her new home, to which he happily agreed. On free days, the BTS members are either resting like logs or desperately looking for a way to keep up their momentum. Looks like Taehyung wanted to keep his momentum up.

 

“But what is in this box? Rocks?” Taehyung huffs as he trudges from the moving van to the apartment.

 

“No, it’s my Moomin stone figurine collection,” Jimin grins proudly.

 

“So, nicely shaped rocks, got it,” he snorts in response. Jimin gives him a look and he laughs. “Hey, don’t get mad at me! I’m helping you out while you’re carrying a box of pillows.”

 

“They’re not pillows!”

 

“Yeah, they’re pillowsacks.”

 

The guy has as sharp a tongue as her, and she gives in eventually. “I’m sorry. Thanks for helping me out here.”

 

“It’s my pleasure. Anything for you,” he breathes out, trying to look cool. “Hey, about Bambam…”

 

The mentioned boy is out filming a reality show, so he can’t hear them. They reach the apartment door and Jimin shuffles for her keys. “What about him?”

 

“Are you…” Taehyung stops himself when she looks his way. “I mean, does Bambam have a girlfriend?”

 

His question brings a cheeky smile to Jimin’s face. “Why, are you interested in him?”

 

“Ha, ha,” he sarcastically laughs. Jimin opens the door and he walks through, admiring the apartment. “No, I’m only asking because… I don’t know, maybe someone would be jealous that you’re moving in with him.”

 

“You think? I think our relationship is platonic enough for his female friends to see,” Jimin shrugs and puts her box down. Taehyung nods.

 

“It’s so weird though,” Jimin carries another conversation on, making sure Taehyung doesn’t fall down the stairs from the heavy box. “Why is Jungkook training Yerin so early in the day? She canceled so last minute because of him. It’s almost incredible luck you happened to be free today.”

 

Taehyung breathes through his teeth, making a sharp noise with his breath. “I don’t know. But hey, be glad I’m here to help. Yerin’s too frail to carry boxes like these.”

 

She laughs. “Of course I’m glad you’re here.”

 

_____________________________

 

Honestly, Bambam didn’t expect that the filming would last so long.

 

The show he’s on today is a typical ‘day-in-the-life-of-an-idol’ show called A Regular Life, and today they filmed a day in the life of Bambam. He thought they would finish filming him by the time he left the JYP building, but the producer insisted they take a look at his apartment, too, because of a lack of footage.

 

Bambam swallowed his concerns and acted professional, as if there’s nothing wrong with visiting the place. Now he’s standing before the PD, smiling forcedly and asking if he can take a quiiick phone call before driving to his place. The producer nods nicely and Bambam smiles in response. When the producer looks away, Bam rushes to a corner where none of the staff can hear his call. He hurriedly dials Jimin’s number.

 

“Sup, sup, B-Bam,” Jimin sings in her usual upbeat voice.

 

Bambam jumps lightly in his stance, thunking shaking himself will somehow calm him down. “Jimin. Are you still moving in right now? How far are you?”

 

“You sound in a rush~” she sings again. Like hell I am, Bambam thinks. “Well, Taehyung and I just finished putting my stuff in the kitchen and the living room, actually. We’re just finishing up my room and the bathroom now. Why?”

 

“Oh thank god. Listen, Jimin, you know I’m filming A Regular Life right now, right?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“They wanna peep at my apartment. We’ll be there in like 20 minutes. Make sure your room is locked and leave the apartment before we get there.”

 

“They’re coming here? . Okay, we’ll be out. Alright, thanks for the heads up. Bye!”

 

Finally, Jimin’s voice is rushed too. Bambam sighs heavily, then goes back to the producer with a smile on his face. He says he’s ready to go now.

 

Maybe moving in was too quick of a thought. They enjoy living together, but they didn’t think about how much they’d have to hide it. People will for sure misunderstand. But hey, it’s only for today they’ll have to think of the mess. Otherwise they can live in peace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter