CHAPTER 6

Rebel with a voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“okay, whoaaa there” Jessica chuckled ,” chill out, i really like these shoes without puke all over them, and i do not like your friend in any way other than that, a friend. Maybe more of an acquaintance.” With as genuine as Jessica sounded, Tiffany was sure  this was true, and her heart broke a little. “ now, i’ll let you get back to your little glee club. Have a good day, ladies.”
" i can see your toner through those jeans!"
" my what?"
" toner. musical !"
" oh yeah? well, feel free to it."
Jessica walk of now. Wendy was fuming, and Tiffany was instinctively rubbing circles on the blode's lower back. Wendy shook her off and returned to the other side of the booth, throwing on a fake smile and beginning to hand out flyers.
with school about to be of the way, Jessica planned out a routine for herself. she would run every morning with the dawn then she would work out twice a day on weights. she had been assured that the school gym would be open to atletes all summer. she would mix during the day after breakfast and a shower. then she would go for walk or do something in town. Wendy would be traveling to gwangju to visit her grandmother for six weeeks, so it left Jessica at the hand of Tiffany, who was still just as drawn to her despite the revelation of Jessica's true feelings. they hadn't really have time to talk with finals, glee club and Wendy's disdain for the blode heavily increasing for the last fore weeks. Jessica had fine by it, easier to slow her roll with the redhead. however, all that went to when she stopped her after englist, a class not with her father to her relief, by her locker.
"hey, Jessi," she greeted with a sly smile.
"hey," Jessica returned, unsure of what the girl wanted to say.
" are-you coming tonight? to our glee club final? we're dancing in the cute mini-skirts. kinda"
Jessica smirked. " is that supposed to make up my mind fo me?"
Tiffany leaned over, her lips brushing the blode's ear, causing a shudder. " not so much the skirt itself. just the thought of me in the skirt."
"uh, yeah, i'll-check it out." what the hell was up with the girl? " i guess."
" yay! " she was standing straight again. " oh, and there's a big party down at the lake tonight as an end-end-of-school sort of thing. i was wondering if you wanted to go with me."
" a party?"
" yeah, there will be swimming and drinking and a bonfire. Taeyeon and the girls are going too. Wendy doesn't go to that stuff though."
" uh, okay, sure. yeah, i'll go."
" okay, ice princess , so you can leave with us after the program, okay?"
" okay"
"K, see ya later!"
Jessica could not belive that she was here, in the auditorium ready to watch Tiffany and this damn gl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter