CHAPTER 10

Rebel with a voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica could feel her face catch fire, and she ducked her head. even Taeyeon, who had her tongue down Jessica's throat for a good hour, was making jokes like that. this wasn't good. Tiffany's eyes smiled only came full force once more as she squeezed the DJ's hand.

" okay, so we'll meet up at six, okay?" Tiffany asked. " you guys can follow us."

" sound good to me," the boy agreed, and the foue split up.

After showering in the locker room and getting changed into the extra clothes they bought along. Heechul and Jessica walked out to his truck and slid inside. She give him directions to her house, and they made it there in no time after picking up a pizza.

“ so, you really share a roof with Wendy?” he asked.

“ unfortunately,” she huffed.

“ yeah, she always seems to be wound up. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her smile.”

“ me eiter, but widing her up is  quite entertaining at times.”

He chuck;ed. “ you are definitely trouble, Jung.”

“ tell me something that I don’t  know.”

Jessica never really tought of what it would look like to Park Leeteuk  if she bought a boy over. She hadn’t given him the privilege of knowing she was into girls, and why she should? So as they made their way up to her room,  Leeteuk stood up from the couch.

“  Jessica, can I talk to you a second? He called.

She huffed, squeezingher eyes shut, “ go up to my room, H. I’ll be up in a bit. Second door on your left.”

He nodded and rushed up the stairs, and Jessica turned to he r father.

“ yeah,” she sighed.

“ uh, I don’t think we’ve talked about having boy over, and in your room,” he pointed out.

“ yeah, why would it-“ realization donned on her then, and she tilted her head back.

“ well, I didn’t even know you had a boyfriend, and so I never was asked permission for him-“

“ Heechul isn’t my boyfriend, Leeteuk. We work out together. At the gym. He’s on the football team.”

She didn’t give him more than that. She didn’t want to tell him that she was now on the team as well. That wasn’t his business in her head, and he could find out though one of his colleagues.

“ look, Jessica, we still don’t allow boys in this house without-“ he began, but she cut him off.

“ well, im sure,” she scoffed, “ I cant think of any that would come for Wendy.”

“ Jessica, you cut it out now. I don’t feel comfortable with-“

“ dude, I’m gay. Does that make you more comfortable or less? I really don’t care either way, but yeah, im gay. I like girls. A lot.”

“ Jessica, cut it out. This is not-“

“ no joke, bro.”

“ you cant be serious! Stop playing! This isn’t-“

“ you would know had you ever called and talked to me. You didn’t. your problem. Not mine. Therefore, it isn’t Heechul you should be worried about.” What she said next was for sheer effect, and she couln’d stop heself from saying it. “ you should’ve been  worried about Tiffany in there when he door shut.”

With that, her father turned red as a ripe tomato as he began to shake with rage and realazition. She didn’t allow hm to say anything more. She her heel and rushed up the stairs. Heechul sat on the floor near her deks eating a lice of pizza, and he flashed her a widw grin when she entered.

“ what?” she asked, quirking and eyebrow.

The he burst into laughter, and it was infectious. She giggled as well.

“ dude, I think you just give your dad a heart attack,” he breathed, wiping his eyes. “ I couldn’t really hear, but I heard hi yelling about a boyfriend then it got really quiet, so I figure you broke the news to him.”

“ yeah,” she sighed, trying to control her laughter. “ I kinda told him it wasn’t you he had to worry about. He should’ve worried about Tiffany up here. It was a lie, but it shut him up. For now until she does actually come over again. Damn, I didn’t think of that.” She then just shrugged.

“ yeah, how the hell did you manage that anyway? Having her all gooey-eyed over you? Isn’t Tiffany Wendy’s best friend?”

“ due, I have no idea. She has no personal boundaries. She just- started being  around  all of the time, but I don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter