CHAPTER 3

Rebel with a voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heyyy  guyyyys !!!!

Thanks for vote, subscribe and comment :):):):):)

Sorry for late update because last week was a first Ramaddan so I was busy help my mom.

so ENJOY!!!! ^_^V

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessica Jung was definitely trouble in every sense of the word. Tiffany could not deny it. From the tattoos to the ear spikes, she was the epitome of trouble. She had been in SM high for all of three weeks and already had quite reputation around school. She ditched classes and picked fights. Wendy told her that Mr. Park nearly had an aneurism when Jessica had come home, arm covered in gauze with fresh ink beneth it. Jessica had made the statement, and she had only smirked in her  father’s  face when confronted. Sure, she had some money saved up from allowances, and she had more coming her way from her parents that they left  for her, but she wouldn’t touch it until she was eighteen. Therefore, spending  money on the ink wasn’t the problem. He grilled her, asking her over and over how she had done so without an adult present. She only shrugged and left him to boil over. Yeah, she was trouble .

During school, she was one  to mouth off to teachers just when she feel like it. Some days, she was really quiet and reserved. Other days, she was just looking for any reason to open , but she could surely back up anything she said. The first time she meet Taecyeon, the school quarterback, he had tried to trip her in the hall. She had hopped over his foot without looking up from her ipod, swinging her own foot back and nailing him in the groin in the process. She didn’t even slow down as he fell to his knees, but the entire hall froze in shock before falling into fits of laughter. Yes, Jessica Jung was definitely trouble.

Yet, here was Tiffany knocking at the Park residence on Saturday morning although she knew that Wendy was in Incheon for her mock trial competition for the entire weekend. Jessica wasa trouble, but Tiffany  knew there was a reason. She had lost her parents, and she had lost her  father long time ago, only getting him back due to obligation. She thought that Jessica deserved a chance from someone, and she felt that this someone should in fact be her. She acted out for attention. She rebelled to get back at her  father. There was some good  to her though somewhere, and Tiffany Hwang, and avid lover of challenge, was set on finding it.

The door the the Park residence opened after a few knocks to reveal a surprised Leeteuk.

“ hi, Leeteuk  Samcheon” Tiffany greeted in her bright and bubbly voice.

“oh, hey, Fany-ah.” He returned with a smile. “ uh, Wendy already left”

“yeah, I know. I’m here to see Jessica”

His eyes widened. “ oh, realy? So she’s making a friends then”.

“yeah, she just doesn’t know it yet”

The man chuckled. “ always the charmer though, Fany. She’s up in her room across from Wendy’s. go on up.”

“okay, oh, and Samcheon , can you please-not tell Wendy? I have to sit her down and tell her these things. She’s not to happy about us being friend.”

He smile warmly. “ secret’s save with me.”

Tiffany beamed once more before flitting up the stairs. She made her way to the door across from Wendy’s, and she gently turned the knob. She peered in. Jessica was sprawled across her bed, head hanging off the side, with her earphones still on and her laptop open to some sort of complex- looking program. Wendy had said she did something with music in her room all the time, and if the truntables on the dresser were anything to go by, Tiffany would guess a DJ. She smiled. It was cute. She took in the sight of Jessica’s exposed arm, the ink still glossy against her pale skin. She hadn’t  seen them out of gauze yet, so s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter