CHAPTER 2

Rebel with a voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for subscribe this story J

 

Monday morning rolled around much to quickly, and Jessica was awakened by sharp wrapping on her bedroom door. She didin’t make a move to get up first, but the knocker persisted, and the knocks become louder. At last, the blode  pulled herself out of bed and pulled the door open. Before her stood a girl almost at her height with brown hair. She was slender and curcy, her lips were purse. Jessica looked angry at her with her famous ice glare.

“hey” she said, in rushed tone. “ dad-“

“Leeteuk” Jessica automatically corrected her sleepily

“- wanted me to give you a ride to school. He left alredy. I’m Wendy. Um, I’m leaving in half an hour, so I’ll meet you downstairs.”

Jessica give her mock salute before shutting the door again. She collapsed on her bed back to sleep. She didn’t wake up until noon when there was booming knock on her door. She jerked awake, sitting up. The door opened to reveal a very angry Leeteuk.

“ Jessica, why didn’t you go to school this morning?” he questioned, red in the face.

“ I was teaching myself,” she shrugged. “I was posing an important philosophical question. If I don’t actually go to school, will it still ?”

“Jessica Jung Sooyeon-“

“ okay, let’s not go there, big guy”

“ I come home on my lunch break to deal with this. You have fifteen minutes to get ready, and if I have to drag you in your pj, you going with me.”

Jessica huffed as he slammed the door and slid out of bed. She rummaged threw her closet, pulling on skinny blue jeans , a white t-shirt and a green jaket. She ran a hand threw her hair repetitively until it looked presentable. She ran a brush though it anyway before pulling on her earphones, grabing her bag from behind the door, her phone and ipod and trudged downstairs.  Leeteuk  was scarfing down a sandwich when she appeared in the kitchen. He grabbed his keys and ushered her out the house.

( just imagine her hair blode and she wearing blue jeans)

The moment they were in the car, he began another rant, and she pulled on her earphones before plugging them to her ipod and blasting the music. She knew he was getting louder, but his voice was muffled enough that she could not understand any words he was saying. She kept her eyes out the window until they pulled up into the parking lot of the large stone building, “ SM High School, home of  the rebels and queenkas”  written across the building in a block front. She smirked. The tittle could be fitting. As she pulled her earphones off, Leeteuk handed her class schedule and a map of the building.

“your first class is math on the second floor with Mr. Kang,” he explained. “ its lunchtime right now, you so can go to the cafeteria and eat. You have an hour.”

She disregarded him and stepped of the car. She could see students swamping the quad, a lust lawn in fornt of the school lined with trees. Leeteuk walked towards the administration enterance, shaking his head. She smirked. Getting him worked up was to much easy.

Wendy looked up to see her stepfather trudging back towards the school. She looked over his shoulder to see blode girl with cold eyes. She had smirk etched on her features as she took a seat against one of tree quad. Wendy scoffed, her face contorting into irritation.

“what’s wrong, Wen?” a bubbly voice called to her, tearing her from her thoughts.

The brunette looked up at her bestfriend Tiffany Hwang, an overly enthusiastic and friendly redhead with brown eyes that Wendy has known since she was five.they neighbors. Tiffany lived across the street from the Park residence.

“ that’s my stepsister” she huffed. Jerking her head towards the blode.

“ ohhh, cute,” Taeyeon, a short brunette who Wendy and Tiffany had known since first grade. Remaked as she took the sight of the blode. “ what’s her name?”

“ ugh, Taeng, please. It’s- Jessica.” Wendy gagged on the name. “ I was supposed to bring her this morning, and she just slammed a door in my face and refused to get up.”

“ a real rebel, huh ?”

“ more like nuisance. Dad says she’s been kicked out of like a million school in stated since elementary. Her mom and stepdad just died trough, so now she lives with us.”

“maybe you should be a bit more compassionate, Wen” Tiffany chided gently. “ she just lost her parents, and from what I know, your dad’s never really mentioned another daughter, so she probably feel’s like he’s doing this out of obligation.”

Damn Tiffany and her logic. “ I thinks I’ll pass.”

“regardless of what you say, the girl is hot,” Taeyeon smirked

“ she’s like a poked -sized toy!” Wendy squeled, clenching her fists.

“ calm down, Wen” Tiffany crooned. “ you just have to get to know her”

“ you don’t even know her! How can you –“

“ Wen stop it”

Before Wendy could retord, Hyoyeon appeared  with Yuri, Yoona, and Sooyoung. They were four more parts to there tight –knit circle of friends, and they were all on queenkas volleyball team and in glee club together. It was a good team for sure, but at the start of there current frestman year, Wendy had to succumbed to the pressure for a national championship. she stepping own shoelaces and fell, Yoona will block the ball but instead she tripped over the Wendy  foot. After Yoona tripped, Wendy had stomed off the court embarransses and enraged that she had ruined their chance at school’s first ever national championship. Ok Taecyeon  and his gang of idiots on the football team and their own choir club ( because they refused to sing with Wendy gang ) had never let her live it down, and she had alredy preparing for the season to start in august.

“ how are you losers doing?” Hyoyeon asked.

“ new girl” Taeyeon informed them .“Wendy y stepsister”

“ in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter