CHAPTER 5

Rebel with a voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May  came without error, and Leeteuk was rather proud of his daughter, tough she didn’t care to hear him express that. She had passed all of her classes with above a B thanks to Tiffany, he was sure. The fights were not as frequet ,and she had not received anymore tatoos as far as he knew. He was sure the redhead across the street had a lot to do with that as well. The thing was that Jessica usually when offer to Tiffany’s when Wendy was swamped with work in her roo or out completely with her ock trial grup or her mother. Yeah, they did the whole mother- daughter bonding thing. Tiffany and Wendy also had the the end- of- the- year  glee club competition to prep for, but still, Jessica seemed content with the little bitss of time they were given together. He only wished that the two stepsisters would at least try to get along. Where the family dinners become more frequent, Wendy and Jessica butting heads did as well. Dana wasn’t  much help either with her comments  about everything his daugher did, but he couldn’t find the heart to call her on it. This didn’t go unnoticed by Jessica , and it proved that the strain on there relationship could in fact worsen from where it alread was.

Jessica made her way onto the quad for lunch. And she found a bunch of booths set up. She could see Tiffany, Wendy, and Taeyeon settig up one booth. When Wendy disappeared  inside the building. Jessica made her way over to the two girls.

“whats gong on here?” she asked, and ayebrow raised.

“activities fair” Tiffany gusted. “ it sign up for all activities and sports for next year.”

“hmmmmmmm”

“have you change your mind about our club ?”

“uh, no”

“well, Sica, you should go check out the football table then,” Taeyeon nudged her. “ it looks like two of freshman are running it righ now , the goofy kid and that funny boy. You would want to sigh up before taecyeon shows up.”

“ i still don’t know if-“

“ Jess,” Tiffany whined. “ we’ve been thtough this. We agreed that yo would try it out.”

Jessica definitely wasn’t sure. Football here wass a commitment, a tie to the place. It was hard enough to let her last team down with getting kick out, she was sure that her last school stuggling without her. She was also sure that she would have to play against them as they had the past season, and her teammates were never fond of her simply because she was a girl, and she better. The quater back Eddy James had always had t out for her, and he always managed to make her fumble someway samehow.  Usually, she would still make a big play and thatangered him even more. Still, she loved the sport, and Yunho would want her to play.

“i’ll be back,” she huffed, waving off Taeyeon’s and Tiffany’s squeals.

Jessica sidled up to SM High Rebel football team’s bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter