CHAPTER 4

Rebel with a voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi …… sorry for late update. Tomorrow is a big day for me and my family its IDUL FITRI/ EID AL-FITR

Im sorry if I make mistakes, “TAQOBBALALLAHUMINNA WA MINKUM” minal aidin wal faidzin.

Sooooo enjoy …….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“so what did you wana do today?” she asked

“ well, we can go to Sowon’s” Tiffany suggested, aware that Jessica was ducking.

“ what’s that?”

“ it’s a restaurant down the street. I love going there. They have the best burgers.”

Jessica smirked “ I think I should be the judge of that and I think I miss eat that.”

Once Jessica had dressed and combed her hair, she retrived Tiffany from her room, and they walked downstairs. Leeteuk smiled warmly when the girls appeared in the living room.

“where are you to headed?” he asked.

“Sowon’s,” Tiffany replied with a smile.” Bye samchon”

“ oh, and Jessica did you need money?” he asked

“ no, I’m  good” Jessica returned quickly.” Bye, Leeteuk”

He said nothing more, and the two girls headed out of  the house and down the street toward the restaurant. Tiffany wanted to asked more about Jessica’s relationship with her father, but she didn’t want the girl to run from her, so she decided on the more appealing topic.

“so…” she began, lingking her arm with Jessica’s, which Jessica tensed at, but Tiffany ignored.” Wendy says you do something  with music. You said you don’t sing, and I saw the turntables on your dresser, supcoolby the way . are u a DJ”

“trying to be” Jessica replied curtly.

“are you any good?”

Jessica chuckled “ I wouldn’t know. no one’s ever said anything”

“they heven’t?”

“well, yeah. Probably because I never showed it to anyone. Well, I showed my dad, and he always really loved them, but I think it was biased opinion.”

“ you mean you haven’t shown to anyone?”

“nope.” Jessica knew what came next.

“well, can i-hear them sometime? Maybe?”

A smirk. “ I’ll see what I can do,  red.”

Jessica was suddenly jerked back as Tiffany stopped in the tracks. When  the blode turn to ask her  what the hell, she foind Tiffany with a megawatt eyes smile on her face.

“what?” she asked, quirking an eyebrow.

“ you called me red,” she replied in a high piched voice as if she was trying not to squeal. Then she squeal anyway, causing Jessica to cringe. “ oh my gosh, we have nicknames!”

“oh, god . no, we do not. I take it back”

“you are so cute!”

“ I am not cute”. Jessica yanked her along now.

“you are completely adorable.”

“ugh, you are murdering my reputation.”

“don’t worry. I won’t tell a soul. You know, pet name are step two in best friendship.”

She has to ask. “ what’s the step one then? Stalking me and sneaking into my room?”

“nope.”

“ okay, then we skipped a step.”

“no, we have-“ she stopped again and pulled up her sleeve. “ marching moon and sun tattoos!”

Jessica inspected the small shape like sun on he wrist then looked up with questioning eyes.

“ you were so watching me sleep,” Jessica snorted.

“ no !” Tiffany instantly defended, linking their arm once more and walking off. “ I was looking at your tattoos while you slept. I like that one, and the one on your shoulder was nice, from what I could see.”

“ wow, you are… a stalker.”

“ I’m observant. Thank you very much.”

“your best friend won’t be happy about this.”

“ she doesn’t have to know, Romeo.” Tiffany husked this into Jessica’s ear, causing the shorter girl to shudder. “ it I’ll be our little secret.”

“I’m bad news”

“yeah, so are the best of them in all the movies.”

“ugh, please don’t compare me to movies. Any.”

“what? You don’t like movies?” Jessica shrugged.” How-not liking movie is like, not liking cotton candy or ice cream cake. What’s wrong with you?”

“ I’m a lot more then just emotionally stunted. Trust me.”

“ that’s okay with me.”

Jessica give the redhead a curious look, but Tiffany just smiled and kept walking. It terrified Jessica however because Tiffany had just barreled into her life, and she was doing horrible job of even trying to stop it. In reality, Tiffany Hwang was just as much touble as she was in her own way.

The girls finally arrived at the restaurant and took a booth in the back. The waitress took their food orders as well as their food orders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter