Part. 2

Extraordinary family
Time for Jeonghan to pick up Chan, Vernon and Seungkwan at the school. While waiting for the children at the school, Jeonghan also often chat with the parents of other students and she is close with Ren.

"Jeonghan ah! Look at that little girl, she is very pretty and cute"
"Yeah you're right, she is Kei, Chan classmates"
"Don’t you want to have a daughter?" asked Ren
"Did you forget how many children I have?"
"Haha you are right. I still want a daughter because I only have sons as well. Many things that I can’t do with my son, if I have a daughter there will be someone to accompany me to the beauty care or doing my hobbies with her"
"It must be really fun if there is a daughter to do the same hobbies as you"
"Mom!!", Minhyun ran to Ren.
"Jeonghan ah, I gotta go home first. See you in the beauty care"
"Okay bye"
"Mom!!" Then Chan and Seungkwan approached Jeonghan.
"Where is Vernon? That kid always disappear"
After some time of waiting and then Vernon comes.
"Let’s go Mom!"
Jeonghan just shook her head at her kid’s behavior.

After arrived at home, Jeonghan prepares lunch for her children. Her other children back in the evening so that only she and her three children who are at home during the day.

Since coming home from school, Jeonghan is still thinking about the things that she talked about with Ren earlier. During this time, despite having 11 children sometimes she feels lonely because she is the only woman in this house. If she bored, sometimes she makes seungkwan as a target to be dressed up like girl. 

The kids all have returned from school and the atmosphere suddenly crowded as usual. Most of them are busy to play games and Jeonghan prepares the dinner while waiting Seungcheol return home. Moments later Seungcheol arrives home and they all have dinner together. Although they are boys but they are very good at helping the housework and tonight is Ming and Jun turn to help Jeonghan washing dishes. Some of the kids have gone to bed, and some still do homework and play games. Jeonghan and Seungcheol will not sleep before they all slept. Clock is shown at 11 at night and all the kids have entered the room to sleep. However, Jeonghan still sitting on the sofa. Seungcheol who realize something strange on Jeonghan immediately approach her.

"Honey, let's go to bed. Why are you still here?"
"I’m not sleepy, dear"
"Did something happen? Are you thinking of something?"
"Honey, is it still possible if we can get a daughter?"
"Huh? You still want to have a daughter? Don’t you decided that you are enough with our children this much. Are you sure you could take care of that added?"
"You're right. But cheol ah, all the children are boys and I am the only woman at home I want someone to accompany me and do a lot of things I want to do with girls”
"But what if our child is a boy again?"
"It's for the last time Seungcheol ah, how?"
"I have no problem, but you are the one who will carry the baby, could you still handle the pregnancy?"
"Of course, I'll accept the risk. If later it is another boy we should still be grateful"
"Well if that's what you want, let's go!", Seungcheol smirked at Jeonghan then Jeonghan smiled at Seungcheol.