Part. 3

Extraordinary family
2 months after that night ...

Jeonghan usually will wake up before her husband in the morning but this morning when Seungcheol wake up, he still found Jeonghan asleep beside him.
"Honey, wake up. We have to take care of kids"
"Ah! What time is it?!"
"Calm down, it is still 6, you are rarely get up late. Are you sick?"
"Maybe I'm just a little tired"
"Well you better lay down again I’ll prepare breakfast"
"I'm okay, let's get ready you'll be late"

Mingyu and Jun help Jeonghan preparing the breakfast as usual because they seem to have a good skill in cooking while Seungcheol is taking care of others. Everything is ready and the kids start to eat the breakfast but Jeonghan doesn’t touch any food and just looked at her husband and her children who are eating breakfast.

"Honey, why don’t you eat? You look little pale"
"I'm not hungry, I’ll eat later"
"Are you sure that you are okay?"
"Please don’t worry, let's get going"

After dropping off the kids, Jeonghan then lays in her bedroom and she doesn't want to do anything. Her body felt weak, she is not feeling well and she decides to sleep. After a while she slept, suddenly Seungcheol calls her to check her condition.

"Honey, are you okay?" asked seungcheol with worry.
"Hmm, I'm just slightly not feeling well"
"You're sick. Wait for me I gotta go home"
“You don’t need to, you're working"
"I'm not busy, wait for me"
"Ok"

Half an hour later Seungcheol have got home and then hold Jeonghan to get into the car and they headed to the hospital.

Seungcheol is waiting for Jeonghan outside the room. After a few minutes the nurse told him to come in.
"How is my wife, doctor?"
"Wait a minute, the nurse will bring the result"
After a while waiting for the nurse, then the nurse comes and gives a paper to the doctor. Then the doctor smiles and makes Seungcheol and Jeonghan confused.
"Congratulations your wife is pregnant", said the doctor at Seungcheol.
Seungcheol and Jeonghan is very surprised to hear what the doctor said. After returned from the hospital then they pick up their children but they have not told them about it.

All the kids have returned and they are  completely gathered in the livingroom.
Seungcheol begin to talk.
“Kids listen!, Daddy want to tell you something"
"What? are we going to go on vacation Dad?", Said Dokyeom.
"Wow cool!!", the kids are very excited.
"No! how if we get a new family member?"
"What do you mean Dad?, who wants to come to our home?" asked Mingyu.
"Who is he?, asked Sooyoung.
"We will have a new family member from Mom, now Mom is pregnant"

All the kids are very surprised to hear that, some of them cheering happily but there are some children who still difficult to accept that news.

"Do Mommy will still love me if there is a new baby?", Chan looked worried.
"What did you say dear, of course, this won't change my love for you all"
"I want a sister Mom!", said Sooyoung.
"Yeah me too", said Jihoon.
"Just pray for Mom and the baby to always healthy till the baby born"
"Nee Mom"

Jeonghan is very happy to see the response given from her kids and their understanding  to her and the baby.