Part. 6

Extraordinary family
"Congratulations! You have a baby girl", then the doctor put the baby on Jeonghan’s chest. Seeing the baby girl in front of her makes Jeonghan cries really hard because a very heavy childbirth has paid off when she looks at her daughter. Seungcheol also cries to see his little girl.

"You're great honey, you've brought the little princess to our family. Thank you for bringing this little girl into the world", then Seungcheol kissed Jeonghan's forehead and kissed his little daughter.
Jeonghan doesn’t want to release her arms from her daughter and she can’t wait to take her home and met with her older brothers.

Seungcheol told his mother to take care of their children at home while he is taking care of Jeonghan in the hospital.

Today is Sunday so the kids are all at home. After hearing the birth of his sister from their daddy, they are planning to prepare a surprise for their little sister.
Suddenly, they hear the sound of a car stopped.
"They're here let's get prepared!", Dokyeom commanded.
When Seungcheol opens the door how shocked he is when he found what is happening in front of his eyes and Jeonghan also very surprised.
"WELCOME LITTLE PRINCESS"
The kids hang the papers that form those words. Jeonghan is very moved about what her kids have done.
"Who told you to prepare all of this?" asked Seungcheol.
"This is our own idea of ​​Dad!,"Mingyu replied.
"Thank you my dears, you are very cool", said Jeonghan.
"You guys are great", said Seungcheol.
"Mom I want to see my sister”
"Me too"
"Me first"
"No, I should be the first"
They are really excited to see their sister and it makes Jeonghan confused but she is very happy because they are such a sweet and good brother and they even made a surprise for their sister.
"Kids do not fight! be patient and take turns or your sister will cry"
"Arraseo Mom"
They are in turn to see their sister with bright eyes and admirable expression of happiness on their faces.

"Our sister is very beautiful ", said Jisoo
"Her nose is like me", said Dokyeom.
"Her eyes just like my eyes", said Wonwoo.
“She is cute like me”, said Sooyoung.
"Mom, can I kiss her?" asked Jun.
"Me too Mom", said Seungkwan and Dino.
"Of course you can"
What makes Jeonghan happier is when she knows that Chan is really excited with his sister and he doesn't show any jealuos act to her.
"Mom, who is her name?”
"Her name is Cheonsa" (which means angel in korea)
"Great name!", said Jihoon.
"Welcome uri Cheonsa!", said Mingyu.

"Jeonghan ah, Seungcheol and you must be very tired. Go take a rest, I will take care of the kids", said Seungcheol’s mom.
"Thanks Mom, Cheonsa seems thirsty and tired I'm going to feed her and putting her to sleep. Kids! Don’t be naughty with grandma, Mom wants to take care of Cheonsa first"
"Nee Mom"

In the room..
Jeonghan put Cheonsa who already asleep on her bed and lay down beside her, then Seungcheol comes and also lay beside Cheonsa.
"I don’t want to be away from her even for a moment, my little princess. Finally God hear our prayers and send this little angel to us”, said Jeonghan.
"You're right, we should thank to God for sending her to our family and she is very beautiful like you"
"But she has your beautiful eyes. Ah it feels like a dream"
"You have to take a rest honey”
“You too, you haven’t sleep at all”
“Alright let’s sleep together with Cheonsa", then they kissed Cheonsa.
They sleeps peacefully after having  rough days.

Cheonsa is a miracle to jeongcheol family. A little princess who surrounded by handsome princes. Sunshine who brighten up jeongcheol family.





Just imagine how beautiful Cheonsa is, mix of beauty Jeonghan and handsome Seungcheol..

I want to be cheonsa *what am i saying hehe

End? Is it okay if it ends here? Or sequel?

Sorry that i wasn't good at making stories with bunch of beautiful words like an art, i could only make this sweet simple story hehe..
Thank you for reading my story.. ^ ^


The sequel is next, it tells about when Cheonsa has been growing up and how the daily life of Jeongcheol family.