Part. 4

Extraordinary family
Jeonghan pregnancy has entered the eighth month but she doesn’t want to know whether the baby is boy or girl. Let it be a surprise later. Because Jeonghan is pregnant, the kids ride a school bus to the school. Now, before the kids heading off to school, they like to say goodbye and kiss their mom big tummy. Her husband Seungcheol also do the same thing as the kids.

Seungcheol always trying to get home quickly and hand over his job to his assistant because he has to help Jeonghan to take care of the house and kids.

"Mom when will the baby born?" asked Seungkwan.
“Be patience dear, it won’t take long"
"I can’t wait to see the baby," said Vernon.
"Mom, the baby is boy or girl?" asked Jihoon.
"We don’t know, let it be a surprise," said Seungcheol.
"What is the name for the baby?" asked Wonwoo.
"Do you have any idea to name the baby?", said Jeonghan.
Then they began to propose a name. Jeonghan just laugh at the children who fight and argue over a name.

"I want to sleep with Mom!", said Chan.
"Eh? Okay come here baby"
Then Chan hides on Jeonghan's embrace.
These days Chan always sticked with her Mom and often to sleep with her and Seungcheol.

"I don't want to go to school if Mom doesn't leave with me!!", Chan suddenly mad and refuse to go to school.
"Do you want to go with Dad?"
"No! I only want Mom!"
"Yak let's go we will be late, the bus is here", said Seungkwan.
"Chan you used to go with Vernon and Seungkwan hyung"
"I don't want to Mom!
"Vernon and Seungkwan, both of you go to school first"
"Okay Mom"
Chan still looked mad.
"What happen with you baby?", asked Jeonghan.
"I just want to be with Mom"
"Okay, i will send you to the school, let's go we will ride a taxi"
"Are you okay honey?", asked Seungcheol
"Don't worry i'm ok"
"Don't forget to call me after you reach home"
"Arraseo"
Seungcheol doesn't allow Jeonghan to drive because she is pregnant, that's why they ride a taxi.

"Seungcheol ah, why Chan couldn't get away from me even for a moment and easy to get mad nowadays, is it because the baby?"
"I don't know but it can be true, because he used to became the most loved child and maybe he is afraid that you won't love him like before because of the baby"
"I always trying to give them the same love and care but maybe i'm not a good at understand their feeling", Jeonghan looked depressed.
"You're a super woman who can handle 11 kids, i think it is just an ordinary matter that happen to every kids when they are going to have a new silbling"
"I hope that he will get better soon"
"Don't worry as time goes by he will understand"
"I hope so but honey why I am really nervous this time, the day is getting closer"
"Don’t you used to deal with this situation, you're already gave birth many times"
"You're right but this time got me real nervous because I always think about is the baby will be boy or girl”
"Boy or girl we should still be grateful, did you forget about it?"
"Yes I always remember that, the most important thing is we have to still be grateful and take care of the baby very well"
"You're right, you are an extraordinary woman. I'm very grateful to have a wife like you. You never complained to take care of the kids. You just like an angel sent by god to me and also give me the little angels. Thank you dear", then Seungcheol hugged Jeonghan and kissed her gently.
"My little angel, don’t be naughty and make mom having hard time", then he kisses her tummy.