Kidnapping

Extraordinary family
Jeonghan's phone is ringing, maybe it is a call from Cheonsa to tell her that she has something to do but it turns out that the call is from Dokyeom. Today is Dokyeom and Sooyoung turn to pick up Cheonsa at the school.

“Mom!”
“Why? Why you sound like panic?”
“Cheonsa! she is not at the school!”
“What!? What are you saying?”
“I have been waiting for her for an hour but she is not coming, her friends didn’t know where is her either I tried to call her many times but no respond”, said Dokyeom.
Jeonghan suddenly losing her strength to hear what Dokyeom has said.
“Just find her around school or everywhere, I’ll call your Dad and the others”

Jeonghan immediately calls Seungcheol then minutes later Seungcheol arrives home also the other kids. Seungcheol command the others to search around the place that she used to spend her time.
“Ming and Jun go to the hangang park, Wonwoo and Mingyu go to the cafe that she used to hangout with you or her friends, Jisoo and Jihoon go to her friends’ house. Call me of you find any sign of Cheonsa”, said Seungcheol.
“Alright Dad”

Seungcheol and Jeonghan are also looking for Cheonsa to every spot in the city. On the way nothing else that Jeonghan can do except crying, she is really afraid that something happen to her precious daughter. Jeonghan never give up for trying to call Cheonsa but still she doesn't get any respond.

“She never ignore calls from me, where are you baby”, Jeonghan said while sobbing.
“Stop crying honey, she will be okay, maybe her phone is run out of battery and she didn’t able to call you”

But suddenly Jeonghan receive a call from Cheonsa..
“Cheonsa where are you?!”
“I’m not Cheonsa but Cheonsa is with me. Do you want to talk with her?”, said a mysterious man.
“Mom”, Cheonsa spoke up.
“Cheonsa! Where are you baby?”
“You hear that?”
“Who are you?! Are you kidnapping her?! Don’t dare you to do anything to her!”
Then Seungcheol take over the phone.
“What do you want?”, asked Seungcheol to the kidnapper.
“If you want to know just come to the address that I’m going to send. at 11.30 pm, come with your wife only don’t get anyone else know or this beautiful girl will…”
“Alright, I'll come. Don’t dare you to do anything to her!”
Suddenly the line off.

Jeonghan and Seungcheol are really worry to think about Cheonsa, how if something bad happen to her. Finally, it's 11:30 pm. They come to the address which has been sent by the kidnapper. The place looks uninhabited and desolate. They enter a very dark room to find Cheonsa. Jeonghan hold Seungcheol tightly while walking around that place.  
"Choi Cheonsa, where are you?!"
"Cheonsa, where are you baby?!
Seungcheol and Jeonghan are trying to call her while walking around that place.



1 2 3 ~



The lamp is on.
"Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom"
The 11 boys and a girl suddenly appear. Cheonsa is holding a cake with many canddles on it and the brothers sing a song.
Seungcheol and Jeonghan can't say anyword to see what is happening in front them.
"Happy anniversary Dad and Mom. This is oppa's idea and they make me as a victim", said Cheonsa.
"Yak guys, don't you know how scared Dad and Mom were?! I won't forgive you all", said Seungcheol.
"This is not funny at all, how can you make this kidnapping idea, don't you feel sorry to Mom and Dad?!, said Jeonghan.
"Mianhae Mom, we just want to make something different and special", said Mingyu.
"Was our acting good Mom? hahaha", said Sooyoung.
"Look, we did a good job", Jihoon showed the beautiful decoration of ballons.
"Thank you Mom and Dad for taking care of us", said Jisoo.
"I'm sorry if i often make problems", said Wonwoo.
"I'll make you pround of me when i'm become a famous singer", said Seungkwan.
"Then i'll become a good dancer", said Chan.
"I'm a rapper", said Vernon.
"Thank you so much my boys and my girl. I love you so much my babies", then Jeonghan tries to hug all of them and kiss them one by one.
"Thank you my kids, i love so bad", then Seungcheol did the same thing as Jeonghan.
"Dad Mom let's blow the candle! Don't forget to make a wish"




Thank you for comments and opinions. It really means a lot. I'll try my best to make the next stories. ^ ^