Spy oppa

Extraordinary family
What will happen in your life when you have 11 handsome brothers? happy? but it doesn’t like what you have imagined when they are being overprotective to you.

 

"Mom! I'm going to school", yelled a girl to her mom.
"Okay baby don't forget to bring this, it's really cold outside", Mom is giving a coat to her.
"Miss, let me you", said Mingyu.
"Hey, she will go with me", said Dokyeom.
"Cheonsa will go with me and Vernon", said Seungkwan.
Almost every morning the brothers argue over who will take Cheonsa to the school.
"Stop guys, baby you want to go with who?", asked Jeonghan to Cheonsa.
"With Dad", then she grabbed Seungcheol's arm.
"Waeee?", The brothers protest.
"Let's go Cheonsa will be late", said Seungcheol.
Jeonghan does not forget to kiss Cheonsa before heading off to the school. Mingyu and Soyoung also follow their Dad to take Cheonsa to the school.

At the school..
"Daddy, I'm going"
"Be a good student baby, do not forget to eat", the he kissed her.
"Popo! Hey you forget to kiss oppa", said Mingyu.
"Yak oppa! It's embarrassing there are my friends, I’m not a baby girl anymore"
"Then why? I'm your oppa", said Soyoung.
"Andwe!"
"Then I won’t leave before you kiss me"
"Aish!"
Cheonsa finally kisses Mingyu and Soyoung on the cheek. This has become a habit for her and her brothers before going to school, her oppa always told her to kiss them before going to school.

"Cheonsa, do you want to join with us to go to the cafe after school", asked Minjoon, her bestfriend.
"Yes of course, but do not let my brothers know, okay?"
"Alright"

Cheonsa send message to Wonwoo that she will have an additional piano lesson at the school. Wonwoo feels something strange because suddenly she has a piano lesson, why she didn’t tell him before. Wonwoo comes to school to see Cheonsa, he has to a make sure that Cheonsa is okay or if she needs something. When he arrives at school then he is trying to call her but suddenly Cheonsa seen come out from school along with Minjoon and her other friends. Wonwoo silently watched from afar and he decides to follow where they are going to. Wonwoo calls the other brothers about what Cheonsa is doing right now. Then Seungkwan and Vernon join Wonwoo to trail after Cheonsa.
Cheonsa and her friends finally reach at the cafe. Wonwoo's feeling is true that Cheonsa is lying. Wonwoo also enters the café by wearing a mask. A few moment later Vernon and Seungkwan come secretly and pretend as stranger so Cheonsa won’t realize who are they. Three of them sit in the corner and pay attention intensively to Cheonsa.

"Hyung, what's going on?”, asked Vernon.
"She lied to me that she would have a piano lesson but she came here with her friends," said Wonwoo.
"What will you do with her? Does Mom know?"
"No, Mom doesn't know this. Just watch her"
Three of them intensively watch for Cheonsa and her friends. It has been almost 2 hours and Mom will be mad if Cheonsa does not go home at this time.
Then Seungkwan is trying to call Cheonsa.
"Where are you?!"
"I'm in school oppa"
"What time is it? Why you haven’t come home?"
"I've done oppa, i will go home right know"
"Ok I'll pick you up"

"Sorry guys, I have to go home now", said Cheonsa to her friends.
"It must be your brother"
"You know me so well, go ahead guys I gotta go home now, see you"
"Nee, take care Cheonsa ya"

When Cheonsa step out from the cafe she feels that there is someone who follows her.
"Where are you going Princess?"
When Cheonsa turns her head how surprise she is when she found her three brothers behind her.
"Oppa", she said with shaking voice. Her handsome brothers suddenly turn like wild beasts who want to eat her. It makes her really afraid about what will happen with her next.
"Oppa mianhae", she said with aegyo, she hope that her brothers will let her alive this time.
"Let's go home now, explain it later", then Vernon grabbed her hand.

At home…
"Baby why are you late", asked Jeonghan.
"Mom, ehmm I .."
"Why baby?"
"Mom, she had dared to lie"
"Mianhae mom", Cheonsa then hugs Jeonghan with teary eyes.
"What happen?"
"She lied to us, she went to the cafe with her friends and not having a piano lesson"
"Why you lied baby?"
"If I said that I wanted to hang out with my friends, oppa would not let me to go"
"I'll let you go, you can go with me," said Vernon.
"I want to go with my friends! I just want to have some free time! Oppa! why you never let me to be free. They even followed me to the cafe, isn’t it too much Mom!"
"You are not allowed to lie baby, Oppa just worry about you. That's why they acted that way"
Cheonsa will never win over what her angel Mom has been said.
"I’m sorry Mom, I make you worry"
"Do not do this anymore baby, if you want to do anything please ask Mom first"
"Alright Mom"
Jeonghan doesn’t scold her because she knows that sometimes Cheonsa feels upset to her brothers for being overprotective to her but Cheonsa may haven’t understand yet how her oppa love her that’s why they behave like that.





Sorry if the story turns out like this hehe..
Hope you enjoy it ^ ^