Family outing pt. 2 (end)

Extraordinary family
*warning: contain dangerous action scenes



"Are you sure he's missing? Maybe he's just playing around the forest. Are you sure you’re looking for him well?!", asked Jeonghan.
"We've been through the forest to the river, a while ago Chan only wanted to pee then minutes later he didn’t come back again"
"Seungcheol ah ottoke?!, Mom already being frantic.
"Wake all of our children up and we go looking for Chan"
"Alright Dad"
"Take your warm clothes we are going to find Chan. Mom and Cheonsa don’t join us  to the forest because it is too dangerous for you. Just look around the village here and ask local people maybe they ever saw Chan somewhere”
"Okay Dad, I’ll take care of Mom", said Cheonsa.
"Let's go", Dad commanded.

They split up to search for Chan in the forest. Searching every corner of the forest and the river but there is no sign of the Chan’s presence. Jeonghan and Cheonsa are trying to contact those who are in the forest but they cannot make it because it’s hard to get signal in the forest.

Due to busy looking up, they don’t realize that the day is already getting dark. Finally they decided to return to the homestay. After a short rest they are trying to look around the village to the neighborhood area. They ask everyone they meet as they show Chan’s picture on their phones but none of them saw Chan.

Seungcheol asks the kids to return because it’s already night and they have to stay with Mom at the homestay. Seungcheol continues the searching along with Jisoo, Jihoon, Mingyu.

When walking around a rice field, Seungcheol meets with middle age farmers who are passing by then immediately he asks them about Chan by showing picture in his phone.
"It seems like I saw this kid at the morning around Bongsun’s house", said one of the farmers.
"Are you sure you saw him?!"
"I'm not really sure but he looks like him"
"He wore blue jacket?"
"Ah yes"
"Where did you see him? And who is the one you said earlier"
"Ah Bongsun?"
"Yes, where does he live?"
"Go straight around 1 km, on the right side of the hill there is a small traditional house at the end of the street close to the river"
"Thank you"

Seungcheol calls Jihoon who is together with Jisoo to join him goes to that address. Then the three of them head to that house. After looking around and asking people around, finally they found the house of that person. They observe the house closely, but the house is like uninhabited. Seungcheol is trying to enter the house secretly but then he is trying to call the house owner.
"Is it true that this is Bongsun’s house?"
"How can you know me and where my house is?"
"There is someone who saw my kid around here"
"Oh he is your kid?. Great! you can found me this fast"
"So, you know where is my kid!”
He doesn’t answer but just laughs.
"Where is he?! What happen?!”
"If you want him, you rich people from Seoul. Give me the money that comparable to this precious child"
"You kidnap him?!! What do you want?!!", then Seungcheol is trying to beat him but Jisoo hold him.
"10 million won"
"How could I bring that much money"
"Well if there is no money I won’t give him"

Seungcheol can’t hold his anger anymore then he beat him without doubt.
"Jisoo quickly find Chan!", Jisoo and Jihoon enter to the house looking for Chan. They found Chan with tied hands and feet. They quickly untied it but suddenly Bongsun’s brother come from nowhere to guard against them to bring Chan, Jisoo directly against him and told Jihoon to leave this house with Chan. Jihoon calls Mingyu to help Dad and Jisoo who are fighting against them. Moments later Mingyu comes and without hesitating he joins Jisoo to the fight. After they success to knock him down, they rush to help their Dad who is struggling in the battle field.

Bongsun is in danger because his brother has failed to help him, surprisingly Bongsun takes a wood nearby him and point it to Seungcheol.
"Stop or I will hurt him"
Mingyu and Jisoo then stop their steps.
"You think that you can get away with him!"

When Bongsun is off guard slowly Mingyu get closer to him and hit his hand so the wood falls. Seungcheol  and Mingyu then fight together against him but when Bongsun fall he can reach the wood. Suddenly Bongsun manages to grab the wood again and Mingyu position is right in front of him, he directly aims it to Mingyu but Seungcheol pull Mingyu.
"Dad!"
The wood hits Seungcheol's back and Seungcheol falls. Mingyu and Jisoo already out of control to see their Dad being hurt, they are crazily defeat the kidnapper until the end.

They take Dad to the clinic nearby but it  seems very far and also they don't know where is it. They run to ask help to people around there. Someone is passing by carrier car then they stop it to ask a help to bring Dad to the clinic.

The Jisoo calls Mom and others to catch up to the clinic.

Minutes later Jeonghan and the other kids arrive at the clinic.
"Chan! Are you okay ?!", Jeonghan hugs Chan tightly while crying and checking his body to make sure that nothing injured.
"Mom," he said while sobbing.
"It’s ok I'm here baby"
Jeonghan then enter the room to see Seungcheol.
"Seungcheol!", Jeonghan immediately hugs her husband and crying.
"I'm okay don’t worry"
Luckily Seungcheol doesn't get serious injury.
"Thanks God you save my family. You're great honey you brought Chan back. You are also great my babies", Jeonghan hugs Jisoo, Jihoon and Mingyu who also participated to save Chan.

The family returns to Seoul but they won’t ever forget that incident. It is an unforgettable experience for the Jeongcheol family. A storm that will make the family stronger.