Part.1

Extraordinary family
Seungcheol and Jeonghan are a married couple who have a happy family and live in a quite large house in ​​Seoul, but the family is not an ordinary family because they have 11 children and all of them are boy. Seungcheol is a sturdy guy and a hard worker man, now he is working as a vice president at Pledis ent. and his wife is a housewife who is busy taking care to their eleven children. Jisoo is the oldest, now he sits in 2nd grade of high school and the last child named Chan is in 1st grade of elementary school.

This family is preoccupied with taking care of their children every day. Every morning the home is always chaotic because all of them are preparing to go to school. From the scramble to use the bathroom, missing schools uniform, looking for pair of shoes and socks. However, Jeonghan and Seungcheol are used to handle this situation because they cooperate very well to handle the kids.

"Kids get ready!", Seungcheol reign over their children to line up before going to school.

Jisoo leaves with Jihoon, Sooyoung, and Dokyeom because they go to the same school and because Jisoo is the oldest so he can look after his younger siblings. Seungcheol takes Mingyu, Wonwoo, June, and Ming. The rest, Vernon, Seungkwan and Chan are taken by Jeonghan.

These children are independent child, perhaps because they used to live with many siblings and have to share the parents love with their brother. However, they still have the souls of children who often do problems especially Sooyoung, Vernon and Wonwoo, three of them are known to bully and tease their brother and even their school friends. They often fight and often disappear when the family goes out. Then Seungkwan is famous as the cry baby because he can easily cry when he got bullied by their brother and even crying on small things.

When the children and husband leave the home and after she finished dropping off her children at school, finally Jeonghan can rest peacefully at home. When there is no child around, Jeonghan clean the house and clean up the mess that happened in the morning. Then she is lying on the sofa while watching TV and using the time to care for herself. Last year, Chan was still the remaining child at home but this year Chan already started to school so Jeonghan is completely alone at home now. 11 children are already more than enough for her so that she does not intend to add a child any more, but sometimes the desire appears again, the desire to have a daughter.