Taehyung's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

“I like you too Hyung.” He said as our foreheads were resting against each others. I couldn’t believe what just happened as I pulled my face away from his. He looked a bit confused but I had to look at him because I still couldn’t believe it.
“Re..really?” Was all I was able to manage to ask. I mean I’m the so called ‘Alien’ and Jimin is way better looking than me. I just figured I’d try before Jimin could get to him first.
“Of course l do Hyung. I tell you all the time that you're my favorite Hyung and you always cheer me up. Like when Jin smacked my hand when I tried to eat a cookie and he yelled at me and I cried in my room. You went and snuck me one and told Jin that you ate it.” He said smiling at the memory and I couldn’t help but chuckle. I hated seeing my poor little Jeon Jungkookie sad.
I reached out and caressed his cheek as he pressed it into my palm. I then pulled him closer so I could give him a little peck on the lips before pulling back away to look him in the eyes.
“Why don’t you stay in here with me tonight? We can cuddle and keep each other company.” I offered wiggling my eyebrows causing the younger to giggle before he nodded and crawled to the top of the bed and lied down next to me.

       __________Next Morning__________

I woke up to Jin hollering Jimin’s name around the dorm. I carefully untangled myself from Jungkook not wanting to wake him and went to see what was going on. When I seen Jin his eyes were red and they were filled with tears threatening to overflow. When his eyes locked with mine he broke down and flung himself at me.
“Tae help me. I can’t find Jimin. He’s gone.” He sobbed into my shoulder. I was confused because I knew he was here earlier because I seen him a little bit before I called Kookie into my room to talk.
“It'll be ok we’ll find him. Maybe he just went for a walk or he's with a friend.” I say a little worried because Jimin has never left without telling anyone before.
“I was about to make breakfast and I was gonna see what he wanted and he isn’t anywhere to be seen. I looked all over the house and even went to the café down the street.” He was calming down a little bit but he was pretty upset and I knew that when Jimin got home he was in for a good beating.
“I’ll try to call him.” I say pulling away from him and heading back to my room to grab my cellphone. I crept in and luckily Kook was still asleep in my bed making me smile. I then reached over to the night stand and grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I got to Jimin's name. I clicked on the call button and held it to my ear.
<>
He picked up and sounded like he just woke up and sounded a bit groggy too . I didn’t even know what to say so I ran out the room and handed the phone to Jin.
I stood there listening to Jin bicker into the receiver with Jimin and giving him hell. I then walked away because I didn’t want to be drug into it and headed back to my room. I peeked my head through the door and Jungkook was sitting there rubbing his eyes.
“Well good morning sleepy.” I said smiling like a dork as I walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. He looked up at me and gave me a little smile before putting his head in the crook of my neck.
“Morning Tae.” He nuzzled into me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I hugged him back before hearing Jin stomp towards my room and I pulled away from Kookie. He looked at me and seemed confused but I pointed at the door right before Jin came barreling in.
“He is in so much trouble. He left and didn’t tell me. He got drunk and stayed at a hotel with a friend.” He spat and threw my phone before stomping back out and slamming the door shut behind him.
“What’s Jin Hyung talking about?” Kookie asked scooting closer to me again this time resting his chin on my shoulder.
“Apparently Jimin left and he didn’t tell anyone so Jin got all motherly.” I shrugged and looked at Kookie. He furrowed his brows before shrugging himself and huffed. I lifted his face from my shoulder a placed a quick peck on his lips causing him to blush.

------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I know my chapters are short I'm sorry I'm currently trying to work on making them longer :)