Jaejoong's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

Once I got back to my little rundown apartment I started to mentally curse myself for what I did the night before. I knew from fairly early in the night that the boy wasn’t human, that he was in fact a werewolf. That isn’t even the worst part of it, I bit him which since his wolf side hasn’t been “awoken” yet means that I just forced him to do it earlier than it was meant to. From what I have heard that can be very painful but I didn’t care at the time because I was mourning the loss of her. I even unintentionally took things too fair with said wolf and I even mated him which won’t take long for his alpha to figure out once the change happens. Not only have I made things harder on him but I have put myself in danger as well by leaving my mark and sent all over him. Hopefully it takes a few days or so and I can come up with a plan before anything happens to either of us.

I sat in my house for what felt like hours but was maybe only twenty minutes trying to think of something but getting nothing that could actually work without risking one of our lives when I noticed a change in the air around me along with inside of myself. I can feel him getting angry and I know that it is already too late to fix my mistake and my instincts started to kick in telling me to find him and to protect him. I try to fight it knowing that he’s back home because I followed him back out of curiosity. I then feel his fear as if he is terrified for his life and I know that someone has found out and I couldn’t fight myself anymore. I had to protect him from whatever it was even if it killed me because he is now mine and I don’t take to kindly to others messing with what’s mine. I ran as fast as I could but I felt it wasn’t fast enough but finally I seen the house and before I knew it I was through the front door and face to face with what seemed to be the alpha of the pack. What caught my eye though was the small shaking boy in the hallway with three others and one which was also in the middle of changing. Then two more joined right by their leader snarling at me and I had to think fast before they all came at me because I already knew this wasn’t a fight I could win, at least not by myself.

“I’m not a threat.” I say as I raise my hands in surrender and take a hesitant step back trying to show them I really wasn’t there to hurt anyone.

“Jaejoong?” I heard Jimin say my name and instinctively I went to move towards him and the three in front took a step towards me. I stepped back again and tore my eyes from Jimin and looked back at the three directly in front of me.

“Look it was an accident I swear I didn’t mean for all of that to happen. It was innocent at first but I lost myself because I was drunk and disoriented. I just wanna make sure he’s ok. I felt his fear and I just lost it and ran here. Jimin …. I’m sorry for what I did to you.” I had a hard time getting that last part out but managed to choke it out. I looked over to him for a split second and one of the other wolves had his arm around him as if it where his child and he was trying to calm him with his touch and it seemed to be working. Then the alpha snarled before taking another step forward and getting into an attack stance getting ready to lunge towards me. I stumbled back before getting into one of my own and looking from Jimin to the alpha.

“Noooooo!” I heard Jimin scream and he thrashed until he broke free of the mother-like wolf and ran to stand between me and his alpha. His alpha tensed a little but backed off just a little so he wouldn’t end up hurting one of his pack mates. I didn’t know what to do at that point, if I try to touch him they would kill me and I don’t know exactly what to say.

“Park Jimin get out of the way now.” The alpha snarled and his eyes started to glow an even brighter shade of gold that I didn’t think was even possible.

“I will not Namjoon Hyung. Last night when I was feeling so betrayed and broken Jaejoong made me feel better. I couldn’t even remember his name until just now but now I remember and I don’t care what he is. Human, Vampire, or whatever we are supposed to be… I was going to run away and never look back but after meeting him and spending the night with him I didn’t. If anything you should thank him.” He said pointing at me and turning to look at me for only a moment. He was trying to sound strong and firm but you could tell that he was afraid of both me and his leader. Just the thought of him being afraid of me made my chest hurt and my stomach tighten in knots.

“Joonie…” The motherly one that was holding Jimin back earlier said as he put his hand on the one they call Namjoon’s shoulder. He tenses but then he relaxes under the man’s hand and the gold in his eyes lightens a little. He looks back at the man and it looks as if they are having a conversation with each other in their minds. Namjoon huffs before telling the two next to him to calm down and I feel Jimin relax himself just the slightest.

“Let’s go sit in the living room and have a chat.” He smirked when he said this and everyone went to the living room besides Jimin, and Namjoon. I followed the other five and Jimin was next to me with Namjoon bringing up the rear.

There was a couch that could seat three people where the motherly one sat with the two that flanked their leader earlier. There was a love seat that the two that were standing in the hallway sat. Lastly Namjoon stood by the couch and Jimin motioned for me to sit in the chair next to his which were across from the couch and the love seat was somewhat caddy cornered from all of us. I sat in the chair and tried to relax the best I can in a room full of wolves that were staring me down and tensed up themselves. In my mind all the ways that this would play out ended up with me dead or close enough to it.