Taehyung's P.O.V

Unexplainable happenings

“I’ll explain my side first considering this has all started because of me. I heard Tae hollering for Kook and went and watched as he confessed and Kookie accepted it by kissing him. I then took off and ended up at a bar where I met Jae and we drank until we decided to leave. We were both heartbroken and we both knew it and we took advantage of each other when we went back to his hotel room. I can’t really recall what happened but I bet you guys can figure it out. By the time that  I had woken up he was already gone.” Jimin Hyung said and as soon as he got to the hotel part Jin Hyung practically started fuming. I mean you could see the steam coming from his ears when he knew what exactly had happened.

“You.Did.What. I can’t believe my ears. My baby is with Tae and didn’t tell me and Jimin had drunken that he can’t even remember with a vampire. To top it all off he was mated by him.” Jin started sobbing and everyone just stared at him dumbfounded as Jimin stared at his hands guiltily. The vampire Jaejoong was the next to speak up and say what he thought needed to be added to it.

“I was dumped after being with someone I loved and spent a year and a half of my life with. I was human for about three fourths of that time and she noticed something off once I had bit her and left me because it freaked her out. I wasn’t handling it well and went to the bar looking for my next victim and was attracted to Jimin as you guys probably already knew. I knew fairly soon in our meeting that he was of wolf blood so I decided I’d just have a fun night with him and from there you guys know the rest. I do want to add though that I don’t want Jimin taken from me since he is my mate, but I’ll leave it up to you guys to discuss and get back to me on your thoughts. I’ll wait here if you don’t mind.” He said with a slight grin on his face as he looked adoringly towards Jimin causing him to blush. Namjoon cleared his throat and motioned for everyone to follow him and we all did with Jimin hesitating to look back at the vampire before disappearing into the kitchen with me and Kook behind him. As soon as we are all in the kitchen I voiced my own opinion on the situation at hand.

“I think its fine. He didn’t hurt Jiminie before and he didn’t attack anyone here. Also he’ll keep Jimin away from my Kookie.” I smile widely and then get slapped by Jimin Hyung. Namjoon growls and we all look towards him and I refrain from saying something to set him off even more.

“He’s a nasty leech, I don’t agree.” Suga says scrunching his nose.

“I agree.” Says Namjoon with a smile pointed towards  Suga as if he got the best game during the hunt.

“I agree too but Tae does kinda have a point.” J-Hope says being pretty much on the fence about this one.

“Why don’t we let Jimin choose what he wants considering it involves him.” Jin said looking straight at Jimin hyung.

“Thanks Hyung and honestly I don’t really know and I don’t know how well that will go over with Namjoon hyung.” He looked from Jin to our leader.

“I’ll take care of him and anyone else.” He says throwing a dirty look at all of us daring us to go against him. Jimin stood there for a little while hopefully thinking about what he wanted before he finally gave his answer.

“I guess we can see how it goes I mean he doesn’t seem that bad even though he is a vampire. He also mated me which what I think means we are stuck with each other unless we find a way to get rid of it which doesn’t seem possible considering it is a bite mark that is now a scar. Lastly, man is he hot and I want to figure out if he was any good since I can’t remember but it looks pretty legit.” He said blushing and wouldn’t look anyone in the eye and we could all tell he was imagining things. Jimin being around him while he was going to start going through his transformation again didn’t help.

“Well then it’s final the vampire is sticking around, but at least for now he isn’t going to be living here quite yet. Kook’s transformation and yours will kick in and soon we’ll take Kook and Tae to the other house so you guys don’t try to kill each other while J-hope and Suga will stay here with you and the blood er needs to go until your done so you don’t try to tear him apart and vice versa.” Jin says quite proud of himself before shooting dirty looks at everyone else who groaned. We all headed back to the living room with Jimin in the lead and he went straight to the Jaejoong vampire guy and told him what was going on.

“Thank you guys. I know I’ve stayed longer than welcomed so I’ll show myself to the door.” He said smiling at all of us and planting a brief kiss on Jimin’s forehead causing him to blush a little and he was gone. Jin and Namjoon then motioned for Jungkook and me to follow them and we left for the other house so that Jimin and Kook could deal with their transformations separately and not try to kill each other. The only thing that worries me is if Suga hyung will be able to put up with Jimin without trying to kill him considering our alpha is coming with us instead of staying with them.